These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Wear Sun Screen Eve Parody - Join a corporation

First post First post
Author
Zoum
Energizerized
#21 - 2013-10-10 05:19:06 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
I stopped reading early into it. Was it a song?

I like where it starts though. I suggest a small tweak. At midnight the ball drops when it turns 2014 (either Eve time or your local timezone) all participants should awox their new corp. It would be a celebration Eve players would not soon forget. We could call it... awoxageddon... a term coined by my dear friend Sabriz Adoudol.

*edit* perhaps we could award a priceless Ishukone Watch Scorpion to the winner of the best awox. It is a rare ship of unknown quantities in existence.

The original song is linked at the top. Which is amazing in its own right. The wall of text that follows are lyrics to the song adapted for eve.
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#22 - 2013-10-10 05:29:19 UTC
Zoum wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:
I stopped reading early into it. Was it a song?

I like where it starts though. I suggest a small tweak. At midnight the ball drops when it turns 2014 (either Eve time or your local timezone) all participants should awox their new corp. It would be a celebration Eve players would not soon forget. We could call it... awoxageddon... a term coined by my dear friend Sabriz Adoudol.

*edit* perhaps we could award a priceless Ishukone Watch Scorpion to the winner of the best awox. It is a rare ship of unknown quantities in existence.

The original song is linked at the top. Which is amazing in its own right. The wall of text that follows are lyrics to the song adapted for eve.

I see, thanks. So many people have linked me so many completely terrible videos that wasted valuable time of my limited life that I have become youtube link blind. I will check it out later. Thanks again, I thought it was another one of "those" threads. LOL

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
#23 - 2013-10-10 05:46:56 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
... Was it a song?...

... I thought it was another one of "those" threads. LOL...

then you went and posted some blerf about NYE, damn you're just luggage aren't ya?

+1 OP would listen if recorded.

Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

Yummy Chocolate
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2013-10-10 06:28:12 UTC
*clap*

:,-D

Frostys Virpio > CCP: Continously Crying Playerbase

Felicity Love >... was thinking "moar popcorn"... but now, seeing the truly awesome contribution this thread is going to make to the Greater Glory Of EVE.... imagonnamakkadapizza....

Zoum
Energizerized
#25 - 2013-10-10 20:51:36 UTC
As many of you suggested I'll look into trying to record this and get it to music :)
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#26 - 2013-10-11 06:06:59 UTC
Zoum wrote:
As many of you suggested I'll look into trying to record this and get it to music :)

You could team up with a friend of mine who wrote and recorded this song for me:

https://soundcloud.com/lordjelloiii/trust-me

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Jezza McWaffle
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#27 - 2013-10-11 06:10:53 UTC
and there were no spies.

There were always spies.

Big smile

Wormholes worst badass | Checkout my Wormhole blog

Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#28 - 2013-10-11 07:16:25 UTC

I hope everyone who likes this gets scammed, podded, ganked and/or horribly burned in a fire soon.

You deserve only hatred.

Except Erotica 1. I like her.

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#29 - 2013-10-11 07:33:41 UTC

Chribba seems to hate me, maybe he will get podded?Pirate

Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#30 - 2013-10-11 07:38:25 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:

Why would he hate you?

Every time a pod dies, a demon gets his tail.

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#31 - 2013-10-11 07:49:12 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:

Why would he hate you?

He seems to believe anyone who does not conform to his playstyle should be eliminated. He wants the sandbox to be his sandbox.

Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#32 - 2013-10-11 07:51:24 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:

He seems to believe anyone who does not conform to his playstyle should be eliminated. He wants the sandbox to be his sandbox.

He gets veldsand in my Vaajaita

Yummy Chocolate
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2013-10-13 06:40:24 UTC
bumping because magnets

Felicity Love >... was thinking "moar popcorn"... but now, seeing the truly awesome contribution this thread is going to make to the Greater Glory Of EVE.... imagonnamakkadapizza....

Cynter DeVries
Spheroidal Projections
#34 - 2013-10-13 08:40:01 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:

Why would he hate you?

Roll

I think it is just that trolls gum up his mining lasers.

Cynter's Law of feature suggestion: Thou shalt not suggest NPCs do something players could do instead.

Mike Azariah
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2013-10-17 05:09:32 UTC
The spoken part recorded, tossed over the a musical butterfly to see if she can make something of it.

m

and if she says do it again I will because I am like that

Mike Azariah  ┬──┬ ¯|(ツ)

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#36 - 2013-10-17 06:00:40 UTC
do it again

Yummy Chocolate
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2013-10-17 08:15:09 UTC
dew eat eggen

Lisara Khatam
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2013-10-17 12:06:54 UTC
Well, sounds like it's time to give my studio a try. Gonna see if I can record this before EVE Vegas.
Yummy Chocolate
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#39 - 2013-10-21 07:52:59 UTC
any update on the song?

destiny2
Decaying Rocky Odious Non Evil Stupid Inane Nobody
Rogue Drone Recovery Syndicate
#40 - 2013-10-21 09:06:41 UTC
Chribba wrote:
We need this in song now!

Quote:
Be kind to your reputation... you'll miss it when it's gone.
Lol

Next fanfest chribba you better sing us this song Cool
Previous page123Next page