These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP directly and secretly gifted SOMER Blink 30 Ishukone Scorpions (~450 billion ISK value)

First post First post First post
Author
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1181 - 2013-10-07 16:54:44 UTC
I'm wondering about something.

Do people believe their voice will be heard if they don't start unsubbing?

"It's what they do, not what they say." ... or something.
Varius Xeral
Doomheim
#1182 - 2013-10-07 16:56:27 UTC
11 days to go

Official Representative of The Nullsec Zealot Cabal

Kate stark
#1183 - 2013-10-07 16:57:25 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:

i shouldn't have to unsub for ccp to take note of the situation.

Yay, this account hasn't had its signature banned. or its account, if you're reading this.

Anomaly One
Doomheim
#1184 - 2013-10-07 16:59:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Anomaly One
Solstice Project wrote:

most people don't care..
Catherine Au
Iris Industry and Innovations
#1185 - 2013-10-07 17:02:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Catherine Au
A 60 page thread without a single blue response? Doesn't exactly create a great impression for newcomers or any other interested party.

I would have thought enough people have voiced their opinions and concerns on the forums to merit one CCP employee spending 2 minutes of their time to address these concerns, especially why these "promotional" ships were given in secret over 2 months ago..
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#1186 - 2013-10-07 17:02:21 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:

As long as the increase in gtc sales from somer is enough, it doesn't matter, their wallet is better off

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Sexy Cakes
Have A Seat
#1187 - 2013-10-07 17:04:31 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
As long as the increase in gtc sales from somer is enough, it doesn't matter, their wallet is better off

This.

'sall about the benjamins

Not today spaghetti.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1188 - 2013-10-07 17:07:33 UTC
Kate stark wrote:
Solstice Project wrote:

i shouldn't have to unsub for ccp to take note of the situation.

This sounds way too decadent.
If you look how reality works, then you'll notice that no corporate entity gives a ****
as long as people just complain but still throw money at them.

"I shouldn't have to" implies that you believe a voice alone counts.
If you look at it close though, you can find out that in absolutely most cases it simply doesn't.

That's why i'm asking.
Sexy Cakes
Have A Seat
#1189 - 2013-10-07 17:09:23 UTC
Catherine Au wrote:
A 60 page thread without a single blue response? Doesn't exactly create a great impression for newcomers or any other interested party.

I would have thought enough people have voiced their opinions and concerns on the forums to merit one CCP employee spending 2 minutes of their time to address these concerns, especially why these "promotional" ships were given in secret over 2 months ago..

Quote:
That said, we recognize it is imperative for CCP to remain impartial with respect to which 3rd parties receive CCP support for these kinds of activities. To that end, we will develop a clear policy on how we plan to conduct future events, including how we will determine which 3rd parties and which events will receive CCP support, and we will develop that policy in consultation with the CSM.

So not only do they not care that their handing out billions of free ISK, their going to continue to do it in a different manner than the fail way they conducted this one.

I don't know if I've ever met a player that doesn't know/have EFT. Why not give 500 billion ISK to Gripen for being such a boss with EFT?

Oh right because Gripen doesn't line your pockets with money like SOMER does.

Not today spaghetti.

Literally Space Moses
Perkone
Caldari State
#1190 - 2013-10-07 17:15:42 UTC
Catherine Au wrote:

Going from what they've said to third party sites, they don't consider it worthy of a response.

#T2013

Bronco Platz
Doomheim
#1191 - 2013-10-07 17:17:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Bronco Platz
Sexy Cakes wrote:
I don't know if I've ever met a player that doesn't know/have EFT. Why not give 500 billion ISK to Gripen for being such a boss with EFT?

Did he sell GTC?

Sexy Cakes wrote:
Oh right because Gripen doesn't line your pockets with money like SOMER does.

Okay, asked and answered.

This signature is under NDA. Sorry.

Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#1192 - 2013-10-07 17:19:36 UTC
Kate stark wrote:
Sergeant Acht Scultz wrote:
WTB jelly pot for 3500 Aurum.

Or eventually accept all jelly donation from Somer Blink.

Thx Ma

i see you've decided to continue posting irrelevant nonsensical stuff rather than familiarise yourself with the topic being discussed.

It makes sense to me to react to all of this whining show and immature attitudes with this kind of joke, it's about the same level and the lowest level I could come with.
There's a sticky thread about this, why don't you guys just do something interesting and go post there instead of spreading all this jelly nonsense all over the forum in multiple useless threads.

But I was not even kidding, I'm accepting jelly pots from somerma. I want to see you all red of jealousy till you blow up.

removed inappropriate ASCII art signature - CCP Eterne

Kate stark
#1193 - 2013-10-07 17:21:55 UTC
Kate stark wrote:
WTB jelly pot for 3500 Aurum.

Or eventually accept all jelly donation from Somer Blink.

Thx Ma

i see you've decided to continue posting irrelevant nonsensical stuff rather than familiarise yourself with the topic being discussed.

It makes sense to me to react to all of this whining show and immature attitudes with this kind of joke, it's about the same level and the lowest level I could come with.
There's a sticky thread about this, why don't you guys just do something interesting and go post there instead of spreading all this jelly nonsense all over the forum in multiple useless threads.

But I was not even kidding, I'm accepting jelly pots from somerma. I want to see you all red of jealousy till you blow up.

no, there isn't a sticky about this at all. in fact, there hasn't even been a single ccp post about it.

again, you demonstrate you have no idea what's going on.

is reading really that hard?

Yay, this account hasn't had its signature banned. or its account, if you're reading this.

Sexy Cakes
Have A Seat
#1194 - 2013-10-07 17:23:18 UTC
Kate stark wrote:

no, there isn't.

again, you demonstrate you have no idea what's going on.

Fanboy-itis makes it hard to comprehend CCP actions in anything but the best light possible.

Not today spaghetti.

Bronco Platz
Doomheim
#1195 - 2013-10-07 17:25:17 UTC
Kate stark wrote:

Looks like for some People it is...

Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#1196 - 2013-10-07 17:51:30 UTC
Indeed

/popcorn

removed inappropriate ASCII art signature - CCP Eterne

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#1197 - 2013-10-07 17:53:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Tippia
…which has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
There has been exactly one official CCP response, to Kotaku, where they demonstrated that they have not understood the issue.
Kate stark
#1198 - 2013-10-07 17:53:20 UTC
Indeed

/popcorn

yeah, that's not what we're talking about.

IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
Crouching Woman Hidden Cucumber
#1199 - 2013-10-07 17:53:37 UTC
Irony.

Can we get like 1 post per KM per character or something please? stem the publord's sperg a little. If you don't understand / care about something just don't post, simples.

How have we gone 60 pages without a response?
Bronco Platz
Doomheim
#1200 - 2013-10-07 17:56:45 UTC
Indeed

/popcorn

While I fear, this will be CCP´s answer to this Topic, too, the linked thread is not about this topic we wrote 60 pages...