These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

omfg what happened to my ship! !!!!!!!!!!! 11111

First post
Author
Lugia3
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#21 - 2013-09-04 02:08:28 UTC
0/10 could tell this was a repeat thread of the drake guy just looking at the title.

"CCP Dolan is full of shit." - CCP Bettik

Mistress Rose
Defensores Fidei
#22 - 2013-09-04 03:26:33 UTC
Met4L alt detected. 0.001 / 10
Ethereal Night
People of the Saiya
Silent Company
#23 - 2013-09-04 04:42:16 UTC
Lugia3 wrote:
0/10 could tell this was a repeat thread of the drake guy just looking at the title.

I'll give it a 1/10 simply for the fact that i didn't see the drake one yet. Now i'll have to go dumpster diving to find it because i'm OCD.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Mr Pragmatic
#24 - 2013-09-04 05:01:20 UTC
blue dog nuts.

Super cali hella yolo swaga dopeness.  -Yoloswaggins, in the fellowship of the bling.

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#25 - 2013-09-04 05:01:41 UTC
Jim Era wrote:
Can I Wat™ here?

Only if you double it and put it in the butt.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Shander Maxum
Shander Maxum Universal Ltd.
#26 - 2013-09-04 05:05:42 UTC
Maurice deSaxe wrote:
Pwnwtfomfg what is happen to my ship is before shield now missiles and I rage so much you have a fat wife and im not a fat nerd I no can read year old patched notes my drake has half HP. Wtf ccp RAGE RAGEE RAGE YOUR WIFE IS FAT something about vagabonds and claymores. EVE is dying nerf hisec remove cloaking afk . Buff indy remove moogoo . Blue donuts nerf goons./thread

I was on the fence but as soon as you said Blue donuts I suddenly was on your side
ISD LackOfFaith
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#27 - 2013-09-04 05:19:24 UTC
Quote:
5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

Thread locked.

ISD LackOfFaith

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to Eve Mail or anything other than the forums.

Previous page12