These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EveHQ 2.13.7 Now Available

Author
Drailen
Doomheim
#141 - 2014-09-04 13:03:28 UTC
Thanks for confirming.

I guess one of the first things to sort is the auto-update so we never have this issue.
Wafou Ka'Djo
Yellow Box Ltd.
#142 - 2014-09-04 13:09:05 UTC
Drailen wrote:
Thanks for confirming.

I guess one of the first things to sort is the auto-update so we never have this issue.

Yeah, installer/updater will be a nice feature. Were you be able to get a hold on the evehq.net domain/webspace?
Drailen
Doomheim
#143 - 2014-09-04 13:16:34 UTC
I've had no response from Quantix so I will go ahead and create an alternative site.
Stampertje'n
V I R I I
Dead Terrorists
#144 - 2014-09-04 14:33:10 UTC
I've you want to wait it out a bit to see if Quantix answer after a couple of days. I have webspace available that supports all the needed weblanguages. I can give you instant access to it and probably can change the adress without any problem.
Sieonigh
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#145 - 2014-09-04 15:20:34 UTC
Drailen wrote:
To answer your questions:

1. Yes the fitting tool should be updated with new modules.
2. The skill planner should also be updated as a result of using the latest data.
3. I haven't touched anything to do with prices at the moment, that's something to consider in due course. What is the error you are getting?

grate thanks

https://38.media.tumblr.com/1b01bdd8fcb986ff9f17474a651e823e/tumblr_nbduhoQUJd1sp6rhco1_500.jpg

^there is the market error
bare in mine this is the older version (2.13.13.2751)
Perris Korat
PKor A.T. Metals and Mechanical
#146 - 2014-09-04 15:38:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Perris Korat
Wafou Ka'Djo wrote:
Drailen wrote:
Right, I may have an answer to the startup issue. I think this is being caused by Windows security preventing access to the files simply because they have been downloaded from the web.

You should be able to right-click the .dll files causing the problems, selecting Properties, then clicking the Unblock button. It should work fine after that but any feedback on this would be appreciated.

Indeed, the startup problem is resolved "unblocking" every .dll in the EveHQ folder.

Confirming. Thanks!

edit: OMFG the Prism asset viewer is fixed. No longer need to stare at biomass button.
Patrick Yaa
FridgeOre Mining Group
#147 - 2014-09-04 17:18:16 UTC
Tried it out today, works fine, didn't play much around with the Fitter, I'll just assume it works :P

Played around with some other tools though and put up 2 issues on your bitbucket.

Awesome work though :)
Drailen
Doomheim
#148 - 2014-09-04 19:02:49 UTC
Stampertje'n wrote:
I've you want to wait it out a bit to see if Quantix answer after a couple of days. I have webspace available that supports all the needed weblanguages. I can give you instant access to it and probably can change the adress without any problem.
I should be sorted for hosting thanks - just need to get some pages and forums up over the next couple of days.

Drailen
Doomheim
#149 - 2014-09-04 19:06:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Drailen
Sieonigh wrote:
Drailen wrote:

2. The skill planner should also be updated as a result of using the latest data.
3. I haven't touched anything to do with prices at the moment, that's something to consider in due course. What is the error you are getting?

grate thanks

https://38.media.tumblr.com/1b01bdd8fcb986ff9f17474a651e823e/tumblr_nbduhoQUJd1sp6rhco1_500.jpg

I get that same error in both the old and new versions and it could be due to using the EveHQ market data provider, which may have been shut down along with the website. I'll see if I can find out more details on the error to confirm.

Edit: Confirmed that the EveHQ market provider which was on the website has also been deactivated. Changing the settings to use Eve Central may work for the time being until I can look at suitable alternatives.
Sieonigh
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#150 - 2014-09-04 20:54:42 UTC
Drailen wrote:
Sieonigh wrote:
Drailen wrote:

grate thanks

I get that same error in both the old and new versions and it could be due to using the EveHQ market data provider, which may have been shut down along with the website. I'll see if I can find out more details on the error to confirm.

Edit: Confirmed that the EveHQ market provider which was on the website has also been deactivated. Changing the settings to use Eve Central may work for the time being until I can look at suitable alternatives.

cool thanks for the investigation, gonna DL the beta now.
Sieonigh
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#151 - 2014-09-04 22:10:27 UTC
ok played with it a bit. found no problems.

fitter seems to be ok but be warned the implants changed names and wont carry from old save.
it just says implant xxxxxxx not found and then removes it from the saved set (empty slot) make sure you remeber what its new name is now to fix this.

apart from that little hickup it works fine.

i used tha asset viewer and it works fine aswell as the skill cue planner.

thanks for keeping this tool going.
Drailen
Doomheim
#152 - 2014-09-04 22:16:20 UTC
Thanks for the feedback. The implant name change issue has been present ever since the first version of HQF and I should really find a better way of storing them (i.e. use IDs instead of names).
Sieonigh
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#153 - 2014-09-05 12:28:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Sieonigh
the tree system in implant maneger is a bit messy, is it possible to make sub categories?

>slot 6
.............>powergrid implants
...................................................> Power manegmant EG 603

also the fleet boosts tab in the fitter needs drop down menus for each of the boosters to get the faction mind links to show thier 5% extra bonuses(over the regular leadership skills).
Drailen
Doomheim
#154 - 2014-09-05 13:01:31 UTC
There should be a implant group filter in the implant manager that essentially does the same thing.
OMEGA REDUX
Last Resort Inn
#155 - 2014-09-06 13:34:11 UTC
any chance the implants could be added to the item lists for the HQF as that would really help figuring out the prices for them. The item drop downs are all there in the top right section but none actually show up in the module list in the bottom right section.
Drailen
Doomheim
#156 - 2014-09-06 18:12:20 UTC
King Akira
Perkone
Caldari State
#157 - 2014-09-10 18:17:36 UTC
When I check my fittings for wormhole effects, Cataclysmic variable,
The remote energy transfer bonus still seems very high, as the pre-hyperion values.

The WH effect update, that hasnt been applied yet right?
Drailen
Doomheim
#158 - 2014-09-10 18:21:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Drailen
That's correct, the fix for the WHs was done after the beta release.

Edit: The beta version has been updated to include the new WH effects.
Austrene Kanenald
Doomheim
#159 - 2014-09-27 12:06:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Austrene Kanenald
Nevermind, just saw the new thread..