These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

OH FCK - Do not read if easily offended

First post
Author
Elliot Plaude
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2011-10-27 05:54:13 UTC
And here i was thinking this was a game for adults and was allowed to contain above pg13 content.
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#22 - 2011-10-27 05:54:34 UTC
BLACK-STAR
#23 - 2011-10-27 06:10:29 UTC
Reporting that this corp name is majorly offensive, violates humanity, a disgrace or slander of this game, and there is no way whatsoever this be allowed, opposed to other offensive names, indirect or memes.
~

On a serious note, you should be granted to retain the name at your digression. And I see absolutely no disapproval of your corp name, it seems to be a total power-trick of a GM or w/e that renamed your corp.

StarFckers is an awesome name imo, whoever renamed your corp was a jerk. My gosh, everyone was thinking the fᴜcker tribe was attacking the concord station during the empyrean age. THUKKERs
DeBingJos
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2011-10-27 06:17:43 UTC
BLACK-STAR wrote:

On a serious note, you should be granted to retain the name at your digression. And I see absolutely no disapproval of your corp name, it seems to be a total power-trick of a GM or w/e that renamed your corp.

^^THIS

Ungi maðurinn þekkir reglurnar, en gamli maðurinn þekkir undantekningarnar. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.

Cherry Nobyl
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2011-10-27 07:01:14 UTC
as the name of this game is 'Eve', which could also be seen as religious, i am deeply offended at the bible thumping thrown in my face by ccp and demand the game be renamed to 'the day before'.
mkint
#26 - 2011-10-27 07:10:03 UTC  |  Edited by: mkint
I'm just debating whether OP's corp name or "old man star" is more offensive. OMS just brings up nasty images, your corp name doesn't have the same connotation. Can we petition Old Man Star as offensive? Would they rename it EVE Solar System 092368234?

edit: also want to petition Ainaille (pronounced anal) as offensive.

Maxim 6. If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.

Jita Alt666
#27 - 2011-10-27 07:10:17 UTC
Posting a thread about this will simply result in the Thread being locked for discussing moderation. I would suggest you get that petition escalated as it is out of line with other implementation of naming standards that exist in the game.
Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
#28 - 2011-10-27 07:19:37 UTC
Well, I think this name change is indeed some what ridiculous.

Having said that, there is nothing *we* can do here. Your best bet is to file a petition and if you're not getting a satisfactory answer have the petition escalated.

Good luck. Smile
JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#29 - 2011-10-27 07:25:56 UTC
FluffyDice wrote:

FCKJU (also antisemetism)

LOL
Nyio
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2011-10-27 07:30:07 UTC
Pak Narhoo wrote:
Well, I think this name change is indeed some what ridiculous.

Having said that, there is nothing *we* can do here. Your best bet is to file a petition and if you're not getting a satisfactory answer have the petition escalated.

Good luck. Smile

BTW, I find the word "escalate" to be very offensive! Twisted
Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#31 - 2011-10-27 07:33:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Ciar Meara
1: I am offended
2: All these names should be changed
3: This is bullshit and you guys are all arseholes and/or assholes

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#32 - 2011-10-27 07:35:27 UTC
I could care less about any of these names.

The absolute WORST word I can think of, that should bring with it a ban if used, is "yummy"

Nothing is more offensive.
mkint
#33 - 2011-10-27 07:37:14 UTC
JC Anderson wrote:
I could care less about any of these names.

The absolute WORST word I can think of, that should bring with it a ban if used, is "yummy"

Nothing is more offensive.

Reading that word made my scrote shrivel just a little.

Maxim 6. If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.

Jade Constantine
Jericho Fraction
The Star Fraction
#34 - 2011-10-27 07:43:59 UTC
We'd be fcked if the mods lived on new caprica.

(change it back gms please - this is a dark and dangerous game of adult-themed space brutality not bloody sesame street)

The True Knowledge is that nothing matters that does not matter to you, might does make right and power makes freedom

JC Anderson
RED ROSE THORN
#35 - 2011-10-27 07:46:16 UTC
Jade Constantine wrote:
sesame street

Meet the feebles
perhaps?
Fille Balle
Ballbreakers R us
#36 - 2011-10-27 07:48:13 UTC
Well, I personally couldn't care less, but in the spirit of equality, I really feel that either they need to give OP back his old corp name, or they need to change all those other names.

That is all.

PS: No racism in EVE thank you. Only RP racism plox

Stop the spamming, not the scamming!

Headerman
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2011-10-27 08:01:53 UTC
Phar Cue two

Australian Fanfest Event https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=90062

FCKTARD THEFCKINBEST
Doomheim
#38 - 2011-10-27 08:12:40 UTC
I don't see what the problem is the word F&*k is after all in the Oxford dictionary. and since i was born in to eve with this name that my mother bestowed on to me i cant get upset with it. fly safe all you FCKTARDS
Wacktopia
State War Academy
Caldari State
#39 - 2011-10-27 08:17:36 UTC
What the? Since when are you not allowed to say **** in game? Shocked

Kitchen sink? Seriousy, get your ship together -  Fleet-Up.com

FluffyDice
Kronos Research
#40 - 2011-10-27 08:19:34 UTC
FCKTARD THEFCKINBEST wrote:
I don't see what the problem is the word F&*k is after all in the Oxford dictionary. and since i was born in to eve with this name that my mother bestowed on to me i cant get upset with it. fly safe all you FCKTARDS

Even i think your my alt.