These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Which Ship would you like to see remodelled?

First post First post
Author
Vicker Lahn'se
Stryker Industries
Stryker Group
#41 - 2013-07-31 20:09:16 UTC
Drones.

All of them.

They haven't been touched in years. It's really an eyesore to me that they all have forward facing guns, yet they never fire forward. Give them each a little turret or something. It would also be really cool if mining drones and salvage drones actually burrowed into their target instead of zapping it with lasers, but that's wishful thinking.
Anna Karhunen
Inoue INEXP
#42 - 2013-07-31 20:09:44 UTC
Moa is fine. Let the Big Bird keep his briefcase.

As my old maths teacher used to say: "Statistics are like bikinis: It's what they don't show that's interesting". -CCP Aporia

Isaac Collins
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#43 - 2013-07-31 20:23:34 UTC
Drake and Condor models
Jamagh
Grand Violations
#44 - 2013-07-31 20:55:32 UTC
Bantam. Thing looks like a dog mounting an upright vacume cleaner.

Moa. Seriously... what the hell?!

Osprey. The little fins near the "head" Make them wiggle back and forth like legs. Just reminds me of a giant queen ant or termite.

Caracle. That thing looks like the back half of a dinosaur.

What is that hacking frig they gave us for xmas a few years ago? Hideous design.

"Please stop reopening silly rumor threads."  CCP Navigator.

P3ps1 Max
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#45 - 2013-07-31 20:58:02 UTC
Flying Potato Lol
Daisai
Daisai Investments.
#46 - 2013-07-31 21:10:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Daisai
Rattlesnake, its just strange that all pirate battleships have their own model but the rattlesnake has a tech 1 model.
Its not bad looking the way it is right now, but a remoddeling would be nice to see.

The vindicator i dont really care that much about because i dont fly that ^^
Arduemont
Rotten Legion
#47 - 2013-07-31 21:10:37 UTC
They showed an almost complete Condor model that looked amazing. Would be nice to see that. Also, a slicer model was shown at fanfest that looked good.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." www.stateofwar.co.nf

Djana Libra
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#48 - 2013-07-31 21:53:04 UTC
Talwar, Revenant

Flying poo is bad, with or without a drill
Stegas Tyrano
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2013-07-31 22:04:10 UTC
Moa, Imicus and the Celestis.

Herping your derp since 19Potato - [url=https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2403364][Proposal] - Ingame Visual Adverts[/url]

Silivar Karkun
Doomheim
#50 - 2013-07-31 22:42:37 UTC
the moa is fine, it looks like the animal, well, it could have some fixes i guess.

as for the drake, well it really looks like a duck swimming, i dont see the problem.

the armageddon is fine, same for the apoc.

i agree with the imicus, it looks like it got hit by a cruiser and wasnt repaired. but gallente have always been about the wacky and roundish designs, same as caldari are the wacky made in factory asymmetric designs.

about the tempest, didnt the fleet version have square ones? i think that nees to be put again.

i say the mining barges, mostly the exhumers, those "vino tinto" and blackish/green textures look awful, i would even agree with making them yellow submarines like the Venture, or have a texture similar to that of the Orca/Rorqual.

Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#51 - 2013-07-31 22:45:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Sergeant Acht Scultz
Tristan Everness wrote:
Moa.

Blackbird.

Bantam.

Condor.

Griffin.

Helios

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

Dominix

And maybe Dominix too after the space banana Celestis hull

removed inappropriate ASCII art signature - CCP Eterne

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#52 - 2013-07-31 22:59:06 UTC
Tippia wrote:
All answers that are not “Imicus” are wrong.

Thank you.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#53 - 2013-07-31 23:26:40 UTC
Daisai wrote:
The vindicator ...

You touch my Vindi and I will ******* cut you.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Ivan Krividus
Cold Lazarus Inc
The-Expanse
#54 - 2013-07-31 23:33:43 UTC
Golem. Its current color scheme makes it look like its made of plastic that was made in china.
Laizur
Doomheim
#55 - 2013-07-31 23:36:30 UTC
Harbinger

Vigil

Rupture

Maelstrom ( give it the Tempest treatment)

Arbitrator
Elliavir
Miskatonic Mercantile
#56 - 2013-08-01 05:12:57 UTC
Tippia wrote:
All answers that are not “Imicus” are wrong.

/shudder... and include the Helios. /shudder
Incindir Mauser
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#57 - 2013-08-01 05:43:00 UTC

Moa.

Shitbird with a lunchbox needs a facelift.
Whitehound
#58 - 2013-08-01 06:03:26 UTC
Exequror:

Ignoring its obvious asymmetry in engines does its shape appear too simple. It is all a three engines with an Iteron "Nose" stuck on. It used to be a cruiser with a huge cargo bay, but since it has changed into a logistics ship would I like it to look more technical or mechanical for a Gallente ship. Not sure what I expect here, but its curret shape is dull.

Celestis:

Looks kinda "ok", only its bottom part seems like it melted and has been bent backwards like some old banana. This part could use some creative remodelling.

Myrmidon:

While it looks awesome at first do I find its chicken-shaped cockpit (or whatever this is called) only annoying and the ship has got too many bits and pieces. Giving it a couple of smooth surfaces on its wing would add greatly to its appearance.

Hyperion:

While front and back looks good do I find the middle part with its 4 symmetrical engines only disgusting. 5 or 7 turbine-like engines organized in a ring-shaped structure around its middle part could look awesome.

Loss is meaningful. Therefore is the loss of meaning likewise meaningful. It is the source of all trolling.

Cam Mikaels
Infinicraft Industries
#59 - 2013-08-01 07:08:49 UTC
Any and all Amarr and Gallente ships. Seriously.

Then the Caldari and ORE ships.

Then the Minmatar ships.

Those are listed in order from greatest to least need.

New Infinity dev blog: _http://www.infinity-universe.com/Infinity/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=123&Itemid=49_

Man of many Mackerels.

TharOkha
0asis Group
#60 - 2013-08-01 07:48:33 UTC
They should fix capital ships textures first. They looks like from year 2003. Blurry and awfully low resolution.