These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Why "high sec bears" don't go to null

First post
Author
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#361 - 2013-08-02 18:40:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Infinity Ziona
Jenn aSide wrote:

Yes, the weak-minded do tend to band together for some reason. Here another one who presented a bad ill-thought out argument and suddenly everyone else is a "troll". Where I'm from such disrespect would be called "a lack of home training".

CCP isn't in some conspiracy to screw "independent minded" (read loners/losers) players. EVe provides A LOT of space for solo and small gang activity, but that's not enough for the greedy loner,

No, he has to have SOV space too, because npc null, low sec, wormhoesl and high sec aren't enough. Like the insidious cancer like carebear that , rather than play a PVE oriented game, comes to games like EVE and begs for better pve content and "to be left alone" (lol), the loner expects CCP to make every corner of the game accessible to them because they pay a sub,

It's ridiculas welfare-esque entitlement thinking at work.

If you want to go to someone else's' null sec space, FIGHT to get in, FIGHT to stay, be creative in how you do it. it's a game about conflict, so get your conflict on and squat in someone else's space just like Infinity proved is doable. But stop asking for free docking stations and cloakable POSes to make it easy for you.

In EVE real (Internet space) men take what they want, they don't run screaming to mommie/ccp.

Also Dracvlad, like the rest of your type, feel free to get mad/butthurt and call me a troll for simply showing you the error of your ways.

I don't have to have SOV space. I'll force tribal to give me access to their stations. I have a plan.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#362 - 2013-08-02 19:00:23 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:

I don't have to have SOV space. I'll force tribal to give me access to their stations. I have a plan.

OMG, you mean you have a plan to figure it out for yourself rather than suggesting CCP does it for you and others?

That is the whole entire point. If you can do that, cool, that's how it should be.
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#363 - 2013-08-02 19:05:22 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:

OMG, you mean you have a plan to figure it out for yourself rather than suggesting CCP does it for you and others?

That is the whole entire point. If you can do that, cool, that's how it should be.

Yes I do.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#364 - 2013-08-02 20:45:17 UTC
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
What the heck are you people arguing about anyway?

It's on EVEO GD. Does it really matter?

Does anyone seriously have to ask these questions here on EVEO GD

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Zappity
New Eden Tank Testing Services
#365 - 2013-08-02 21:21:07 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:

GD threads stay subscribed ONLY for a chuckle with morning coffee. Job done so far.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

om rootingking
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#366 - 2013-08-03 02:48:12 UTC  |  Edited by: om rootingking

[02:44:10] om rootingking > Can we set this guy blue for the purpose of repeatedly shooting him to smithereens, please? he's an aussie that needs a stiff cawk in the arse

Hope to see you on an undock SOON bro o/
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#367 - 2013-08-03 05:59:00 UTC
om rootingking wrote:

[02:44:10] om rootingking > Can we set this guy blue for the purpose of repeatedly shooting him to smithereens, please? he's an aussie that needs a stiff **** in the arse

Heh how clever.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#368 - 2013-08-03 09:08:39 UTC
om rootingking wrote:

[02:44:10] om rootingking > Can we set this guy blue for the purpose of repeatedly shooting him to smithereens, please? he's an aussie that needs a stiff **** in the arse

Not for a while but I'll definitely pop back down some day. Evil plans take time.

JunoTan
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#369 - 2013-08-04 14:28:56 UTC
http://kb.tribalband.net/index.php/pilot_detail/78674/ your "plan surely is effective".

also you might want to call a doctor because talking in 3rd person on a alt is called schizophrenia.
Just saying.
Drone 16
Holy Horde
#370 - 2013-08-04 15:35:42 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:
Zappity wrote:
Well until it is fixed for everyone you could consider camping a wormhole with a static null. Use an Orca alt for reship, storage and repair. You will die eventually but it will be exhilarating.

Yeah but I have no issue with wormhole peeps, they live in a localless environment where they can die anytime. High seccers operate in systems full of nuetrals, we can get ganked anytime. NPC null has many nuetrals and the same applies.

But deep sov null, having been out there AFK cloaking for the last week and making the occassion sortie on a ship, I see Machs, T3, Navy BS, Rattlers, pimped out ships. Several times I have scrammed and attacked people in system, expecting a brick fit and scram trap. Nope, they operate independently just like high sec. No help arrives.

First 24 hours I was there, npc ships killed went from 4000 to 500. Last night a friend cloaked up next door, local went from 12 people to just him in about an hour.

Its high sec but with much more profit and no risk players. I want to kill those.

I have some friends in wh space that roam null every time they get a opening to 0.0. They say the same thing, it's filled with Machs and ratting carriers that POS up the minute they hit local.

@Malcanis, I hope you copy and paste this post to the CSM forums, this gal has a point.

It puts the peanutbutter on itself or it leaves the bonus round... - E1's greatest Hits

Onictus
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#371 - 2013-08-04 16:27:27 UTC
No kidding tackling a ratter......

A ratting ship pretty much melts in PvP.....this would be why there are ratting fits and PvP fits, no help arrives because by the time that anyone can GET to ratting lands with a PvP ship the guy you tackled is dead. There is basically no way to respond, unless there are a bunch of dudes in local...which I would wager there weren't or you wouldn't be tackling.

Some guy log in and take off without looking at intel, GG for pruning the low hanging fruit.

Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#372 - 2013-08-04 17:48:36 UTC
Onictus wrote:

A ratting ship pretty much melts in PvP.....this would be why there are ratting fits and PvP fits, no help arrives because by the time that anyone can GET to ratting lands with a PvP ship the guy you tackled is dead. There is basically no way to respond, unless there are a bunch of dudes in local...which I would wager there weren't or you wouldn't be tackling.

Some guy log in and take off without looking at intel, GG for pruning the low hanging fruit.

No Im AFKing in one of their main ratting systems. Theres usually between 2 and 15 people in system.

Seven Koskanaiken
Shadow Legions.
#373 - 2013-08-04 17:58:30 UTC
The lady doth protest too much.
Onictus
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#374 - 2013-08-04 18:53:08 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:
Onictus wrote:

No Im AFKing in one of their main ratting systems. Theres usually between 2 and 15 people in system.

...and whom would that be?
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#375 - 2013-08-04 22:13:45 UTC
Onictus wrote:

They will never be as good as BL who killed multiple ratting carriers a day, it seems.

La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#376 - 2013-08-04 22:21:47 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:

No.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#377 - 2013-08-04 22:22:44 UTC
Ask anyway.

La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#378 - 2013-08-04 22:33:13 UTC
I think the asking of that question is a good reason to nerf highsec.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#379 - 2013-08-04 22:37:10 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Ask anyway.

You said:

There are no goons. The goons' 0.0 dream is over.

Why is the Goon 0.0 dream over? What was the dream?

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#380 - 2013-08-04 22:46:12 UTC
It's over because The Mittani made his final mistake.

What was it? Who even knows know, these things aren't important since it's over.