These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

polarized massively blob some farmers, then bat-phone ash alliance. afterwards they brag about it.

Author
Xiamar
Encapsulated.
#81 - 2013-07-28 13:14:58 UTC
I think you have rather missed the point, most people don't mind the fact that Polarized had to batphone to blob the crap out of some capitals as pathetic as that was, the article, the fact it was published, it's absurd length, the overly florid RPesque prose, and the fact that is was made out to be some sort of incredible gudfight when what is was is blobbing the hell out of some caps, is what seems to be annoying people the most.

We too gank caps, albeit without batphoning, we don't splerge walls of text at EN24 when we do it though, as I said in an earlier post I'd rather Polarized kept how terrible they are to themselves.
Vice-admiral ElDiabloRojo
Perkone
Caldari State
#82 - 2013-07-28 13:37:12 UTC
Hahahahaha, look who's talking......

They are not the only ones being terrible at ganking and blobbing apparantly, keep your bigmouth to yourself i suggest.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=18903062

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3cSq6oIOsY
Xiamar
Encapsulated.
#83 - 2013-07-28 14:24:22 UTC
Again with the missing of the point I see, you guys are pretty accomplished at that.

I'm guessing I'm supposed at this point to go mad with rage because you've linked a loss mail and a video, of the only major fleet action we've lost this month, unfortunately your really quite bad at trolling so non of that is going to happen.

http://bitemeinc.net/kb/ it speaks for itself, we don't feel the need to bore the crap out of you with bad articles about our ganks or fights.
Eleniti Hakomairos
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#84 - 2013-07-28 14:34:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Eleniti Hakomairos
I think the Vice-admiral post is what they call in the industry as a "You got served" moment Xiamar.

Xiamar wrote:
I think you have rather missed the point, most people don't mind the fact that Polarized had to batphone to blob the crap out of some capitals as pathetic as that was, the article, the fact it was published, it's absurd length, the overly florid RPesque prose, and the fact that is was made out to be some sort of incredible gudfight when what is was is blobbing the hell out of some caps, is what seems to be annoying people the most. .

You keep using that word, "people" alot, I dont think it means what you think it means. Try replacing that word with Bitten. (and NPC alts).

Xiamar wrote:
... batphone to blob the crap out of some capitals as pathetic as that was, the article, the fact it was published, it's absurd length, the overly florid RPesque prose, and the fact that is was made out to be some sort of incredible gudfight when what is was is blobbing the hell out of some caps, is what seems to be annoying people the most. .

I admire the fact that you too seem to be a man of words, describing your feelings in a subtle yet effective and eloquent way. Therefore I am a bit dismayed at your displeasure about long BR's. The BR originally had a Disclaimer stating that it is not news but hopefully a entertaining story , admittedly with a RPesque feel to it. This Discalimer would have clarified that but somehow I feel that it would not have done anything to repress a similar thread developing.

Xiamar wrote:
I think you have rather missed the point, most people don't mind the fact that Polarized had to batphone to blob the crap out of some capitals as pathetic as that was, the article, the fact it was published, it's absurd length, the overly florid RPesque prose, and the fact that is was made out to be some sort of incredible gudfight when what is was is blobbing the hell out of some caps, is what seems to be annoying people the most.

We too gank caps, albeit without batphoning, we don't splerge walls of text at EN24 when we do it though, as I said in an earlier post I'd rather Polarized kept how terrible they are to themselves

I respect your opinions and it seems that you actually read through the article which gives them validity. Simultaneously I admit that your opinions wont deter me from writing an equal length BR and submitting to EN24 from the next eventual guudfight.

And despite your beliefs this is not a feeble attempt to induce a disproportionate emotional post from you, or troll as you might say. Now please let this thread die and lets continue our attempts to appease Bob.
SuckySucky 10Dollar
Doomheim
#85 - 2013-07-28 16:12:48 UTC
Xiamar wrote:
Again with the missing of the point I see, you guys are pretty accomplished at that.

I'm guessing I'm supposed at this point to go mad with rage because you've linked a loss mail and a video, of the only major fleet action we've lost this month, unfortunately your really quite bad at trolling so non of that is going to happen.

http://bitemeinc.net/kb/ it speaks for itself, we don't feel the need to bore the crap out of you with bad articles about our ganks or fights.

Kmlex - Why do you have so much hate for Polarized? Hate the guys from PP? Show more love <3
Sorany
Farmhouse.
Simple Farmers
#86 - 2013-07-28 19:22:35 UTC
so much alt posting.
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#87 - 2013-07-28 20:07:33 UTC
All I gpt was ppl being mad cause other ppl call some other ppl to help kill the first group of ppl couse they dindt have the dps to break their tank. Stupid.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

HerrBert
T H E R A P Y
#88 - 2013-07-30 11:02:33 UTC  |  Edited by: HerrBert
Confirmed....

in Wormholes its not called "batphoning" in the blob .. its called ... "Getting a Tac-Job" (Tactical Advantage CONTROLLLLLOLOLOLLL)

Proof: http://youtu.be/040JzDHQWlA?t=2m3s

that being said, it is pretty easy to get away with murder.... because most people underestimate the power of archons.... or actually the entire dilemma they are in....(Pulsar people dont think archon, think chimera)

3 days ago FCFTW engaged a farming crew in side, (3 Dreads 1 Archon i.e. 2nd Carrier hadnt warped yet) since there was no activity on the 2nd carrier while the last sleepers were killed, we chose not to wait for it and jumped the 4 caps in side. (There was a bunch of more ships piloted in the pos).

With 3 Dreads on the field and a c2 static, our options of caps were rather limited, so we "let one dread escape" so we could at least get 1 dread on the field.

Video: http://youtu.be/BcAtYjQ_u4w?t=7m17s

If the residents would have warped in the 2nd archon and the 3rd dread back (with that spawning another 8 Sleepless Guardians), they could have killed us....

But BR is different: http://fcftw.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=18917668

again, people just underestimate the power of "MULTIPLE" Carriers.... 2 are evil .. 3 are overpowered and +4 and **** cant kill ya. Unless its Blood Union and they already seeded 15 Dreads in your system, then you are dead....

Also if you came into Wormholes and expect to be left alone flying a 5b prostate extension.... then ... please keep thinking that i will keep an eye out for you. Your thinking amuses my brain.

FC: "CANT KILL CAP AND IT CANT KILL US... STARBURST STARBURST STARBURST"

But then again THE TIMES are CHANGING....

last week i met Nullseccers (B0rthole from Test-Alliance) and those guys didnt pos up, they convoed me and said they would warp in a fleet into anything ... short story shorter.... they died in a fire ... they are crazy ... and they have our respect for that... because they did it smiling...

there is wisdom behind "Dont evict PvP" not only are they fun... but its just sooo much harder and wormhole people are all about being lazy... thats why most of us cant even look beyond their static unless they are desperate for a highsec...

and to round it of with words from the scrolls of bob...

"The Bob is only interested in your wreck." - The Datachip of Adhocracy 3:16

Community-Challenge: Make Jack Miton sing a Duett with me. http://www.youtube.com/user/HerrBertism Jibbychiggawooooow - CSM 9 Corbexx

AtomYcX
Perkone
Caldari State
#89 - 2013-07-30 11:45:28 UTC
Xiamar wrote:

Seems to be a bit of a recurring theme, don't you think? Same happened with the TL eviction, blue up so you have an overwhelming force advantage (in it's own, not exactly the worst crime imaginable), kill everything, claim it was all in the name of "gudfites" and get a ridiculous spin article posted on EN24. As a member of TL during the eviction my issue wasn't with being invaded, that's all part of the game - it was the amount of barefaced lying that was going on as to the reasons/motivations of it.
HerrBert
T H E R A P Y
#90 - 2013-07-30 11:49:31 UTC
AtomYcX wrote:
Xiamar wrote:

Seems to be a bit of a recurring theme, don't you think? Same happened with the TL eviction, blue up so you have an overwhelming force advantage (in it's own, not exactly the worst crime imaginable), kill everything, claim it was all in the name of "gudfites" and get a ridiculous spin article posted on EN24. As a member of TL during the eviction my issue wasn't with being invaded, that's all part of the game - it was the amount of barefaced lying that was going on as to the reasons/motivations of it.

The Blood of the lost will dry up and dissolve, while the feather drowned in it, will not tell its true story.

Community-Challenge: Make Jack Miton sing a Duett with me. http://www.youtube.com/user/HerrBertism Jibbychiggawooooow - CSM 9 Corbexx

Kuning
Obstergo
Red Coat Conspiracy
#91 - 2013-07-30 13:11:37 UTC
AtomYcX wrote:
Xiamar wrote:

IIRC, NATWO ultimately had a larger fleet than Polarized and friends had mustered, except the primary engagement went down when most of support was offline.
TheGunslinger42
All Web Investigations
#92 - 2013-07-30 15:20:25 UTC
The write up is hilarious, as is the fact that eve news posted it.

Who in their right mind would bother writing up - let alone in a self-congratulatory manner - a report of them spending so long and needing four times the numbers to kill some PVErs?

Rek Seven
The Persuaders
#93 - 2013-07-30 16:08:12 UTC
TheGunslinger42 wrote:

Who in their right mind would bother writing up - let alone in a self-congratulatory manner - a report of them spending so long and needing four times the numbers to kill some PVErs?

As mentioned before, the write up is is a standard after action report that we put on our private forums after every not worthy fight. I'm not sure how it ended up on eve news and personally i don't think it is particularly news worthy... but that's down to eve new to decide, not us.
Pink Marshmellow
Caucasian Culture Club
#94 - 2013-07-30 20:10:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Pink Marshmellow
This is hardly surprising from Polarized who claim overwhelmingly outnumbering someone and winning (despite taking 3 hours

and losing a bunch of ships while at it) is a "good fight"

Just like how they lapped up Max LeadFoot's story about a "gudfight".

If you're going to evict you should straight up say it, instead of jumbling up to everyone including your allies about a "fight".

There is no need to mince words when everyone can clearly see the truth.

If you want to talk a "good fight"

the one with Blood Union and W-space is one.
AtomYcX
Perkone
Caldari State
#95 - 2013-07-30 20:17:41 UTC
HerrBert wrote:
The Blood of the lost will dry up and dissolve, while the feather drowned in it, will not tell its true story.

I don't quite understand the meaning of them, but I like your words HerrBert.
TurboX3
Pulling The Plug
Didn't want that Sov anyway.
#96 - 2013-07-30 20:20:24 UTC
ISD Please close this pointless thread.
Kuning
Obstergo
Red Coat Conspiracy
#97 - 2013-07-31 01:44:46 UTC
TurboX3 wrote:
ISD Please close this pointless thread.

It's not pointless! I like to see all the neutral alts people use to post with :(
Johnson 1044
Johnson Organic Produce
#98 - 2013-07-31 01:55:30 UTC
So what's the problem? When is eve ever fair?
calaretu
Honestly We didnt know
Riddle us this
#99 - 2013-08-01 13:41:46 UTC
/paranoiamode
This thread is just a cover to seed more spies
HerrBert
T H E R A P Y
#100 - 2013-08-01 16:18:58 UTC
When you buy a ship, the only guaranteed thing you get is a lossmail.

Inbetween life may vary...

In Wormhole Space: As quick and dirty as possible
In Nullsec: Make his Grandchildren tell their grandchildren bout the titan hotdrop he just recieved
In LowSec: WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FWEDDIT!!!!!
In Kspace: Concords always too late...
In Jove: WHEN FOZZIE TELLS YOU TOO!!