These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

polarized massively blob some farmers, then bat-phone ash alliance. afterwards they brag about it.

Author
Gnaw LF
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#41 - 2013-07-25 15:25:30 UTC
Longinius Spear wrote:
b1Polarized wrote:
Quinn Corvez wrote:
What's your problem? We always write a battle report after a big enguagement and why would we leave without kills after spending 2 hour fighting?

You should just leave the alliance if you feel this way.

are you proud of how this went down?
have you no honor left in you?

Just want to point out some things.

1. If you agreed before hand to be just two sides fighting, then you may or may not be able to play the 'honor' card. If the 'honor card' even mattered at all in the first place.

2. You should have contacted Ash alliance first. Since they were a 3rd party in this battle, you hiring them to assist your bearing fleet might have turned the tide in your favor.

3. Most pvp groups dislike care-bears. You posting here on an alt slightly proves ya got no guts.

Think you missed the point where the original poster is a disgruntled member of the Polarized. alliance who is shocked at the fact that a 50 man blob took two hours to kill these so called carebears. Yeah, the bears might have lost some ships but considering the amount of tears they generated within Polarized. I say they won the day.
Rek Seven
The Persuaders
#42 - 2013-07-25 15:38:00 UTC
Oh Gnaw LF, you are so predictable... Are we like the goons of wormhole space to you?

The were no tear from anyone polarized member who took part in this fight and i doubt the OP is even in polarized anymore if he thinks this way. He's most likely some disgruntled ex-member.

Proclus Diadochu
Mar Sarrim
Red Coat Conspiracy
#43 - 2013-07-25 16:02:11 UTC
Just stopping by to say that kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills...

I have no e-bushido Cool

Minister of High Society | Twitter: @autoritare

E-mail: [email protected]

My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/

The Diogenes Club | Join W-Space | Down The Pipe

Xiamar
Encapsulated.
#44 - 2013-07-25 16:49:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Xiamar
Proclus Diadochu wrote:
Just stopping by to say that kills are kills are kills...

I have no e-bushido Cool

This^^

I've also been involved in blobbing people from time to time, I didn't then or now, feel the need to splerg a couple of thousand words of finest bullshit on EN24 claiming it was some sort of gudfight, because I was so fail it took me several hours to kill the target of my blobbing, nor do I ever recollect having to batphone to do my blobbing.

I also wouldn't ever consider an account of the aforementioned blobbing to be good publicity for my alliance, everyone knows Polarized is terrible, we'd just prefer it if you kept just how bad you are to yourselves.

Also do yourselves a favour and kick the author of the article, he's so powerfully r******d it's painful.
Hathrul
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#45 - 2013-07-25 17:31:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Hathrul
Xiamar wrote:
Proclus Diadochu wrote:
Just stopping by to say that kills are kills are kills...

I have no e-bushido Cool

This^^

I've also been involved in blobbing people from time to time, I didn't then or now, feel the need to splerg a couple of thousand words of finest bullshit on EN24 claiming it was some sort of gudfight, because I was so fail it took me several hours to kill the target of my blobbing, nor do I ever recollect having to batphone to do my blobbing.

I also wouldn't ever consider an account of the aforementioned blobbing to be good publicity for my alliance, everyone knows Polarized is terrible, we'd just prefer it if you kept just how bad you are to yourselves.

Also do yourselves a favour and kick the author of the article, he's so powerfully r******d it's painful.

from the alliance that rarely wins anything without pre-seeding

give me a break. every person from a wh alliance comming here sitting on its high horse pointing fingers at this are morons. they have all done it, we have all done it.

oh, and again, read and then comment. yes we blobbed. massively. because after 2 hours fighting we were tired so we brought in 60 people. its not a defense, because i really dont care what random alt in random wh alliance thinks. it is rather embarrasing that 90% of the people come with their high opinions based on things that werent true in the first place, which they would know if they had the common skill to read down to an appropriate level
Duramah
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#46 - 2013-07-25 17:41:31 UTC
yea guys everyone chill it was a good fight and a nice write up I see no problems Roll
Xiamar
Encapsulated.
#47 - 2013-07-25 17:50:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Xiamar
Hathrul wrote:
from the alliance that rarely wins anything without pre-seeding

give me a break. every person from a wh alliance comming here sitting on its high horse pointing fingers at this are morons. they have all done it, we have all done it.

oh, and again, read and then comment. yes we blobbed. massively. because after 2 hours fighting we were tired so we brought in 60 people. its not a defense, because i really dont care what random alt in random wh alliance thinks. it is rather embarrasing that 90% of the people come with their high opinions based on things that werent true in the first place, which they would know if they had the common skill to read down to an appropriate level

I believe exactly two of our capital kills this month resulted from any sort of seeding, the rest were straight up fights or ganks, I also believe we've killed four times the value in isk your alliance has this month and nearly twice as many ships...but keep splerging away Hathrul.

Also I believe I acknowledged that we gank from time to time and so does everyone else as you rightly pointed out, although I haven't noticed any of the other alliances taking to EN24 with walls of text about how they batphoned for a straight forward capital gank...
Ayeson
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#48 - 2013-07-25 18:35:45 UTC
Proclus Diadochu wrote:
Just stopping by to say that kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills are kills...

I have no e-bushido Cool

Clearly proc is the main of the OP.

Case Closed!
Proclus Diadochu
Mar Sarrim
Red Coat Conspiracy
#49 - 2013-07-25 18:42:22 UTC
Ayeson wrote:

Clearly proc is the main of the OP.

Case Closed!

Well, "bobeezus" and "fair fight" aren't words I tend to use. Also, the OP's formatting makes my OCD flare up, so I'll have to take a pass on this one, Ayeson. Thanks, anyhow Lol

Minister of High Society | Twitter: @autoritare

E-mail: [email protected]

My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/

The Diogenes Club | Join W-Space | Down The Pipe

Casirio
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#50 - 2013-07-25 19:35:06 UTC
TunaKross wrote:
back in the days when we had no wormholes forums on EVEO i dreamed about our own wormhole section.

... Now I'm starting to think that maby we just had it better with no wormhole forums. 99% of the content in the wormhole forums is just rubbish Smile

Looks like everyone wanted wormhole kugu. Well this is it enjoy it guys!
Royal Jedi
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#51 - 2013-07-25 19:52:41 UTC
Hathrul wrote:

What this guy said, so much tears for just putting it on EN24...
Eleniti Hakomairos
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#52 - 2013-07-25 20:07:24 UTC
Xiamar wrote:

-- a couple of thousand words of finest bullshit on --

So you admit it is the finest. Flattering.

Xiamar wrote:

So you admit I am powerful. Flattering.

Casirio wrote:
Looks like everyone wanted wormhole kugu. Well this is it enjoy it guys!

This thread is indeed starting to have that "kuguesque" feel to it . Can't wait for the response to my next BR, that tells the story of how we fought a unpiloted shuttle at a planet for 15 minutes while only losing a Proteus, two pods, one kitten and one wooden spoon. Boy, that was a fight to remember.
Gnaw LF
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#53 - 2013-07-25 20:37:06 UTC
Rek Seven wrote:
Oh Gnaw LF, you are so predictable... Are we like the goons of wormhole space to you?

The were no tear from anyone polarized member who took part in this fight and i doubt the OP is even in polarized anymore if he thinks this way. He's most likely some disgruntled ex-member.

I don't even know who you are.
Svodola Darkfury
Heaven's End
#54 - 2013-07-25 22:00:46 UTC
Quinn Corvez wrote:
What's your problem? We always write a battle report after a big enguagement and why would we leave without kills after spending 2 hour fighting?

Locals have 5 capital ships on field. Enemies bring no capital ships and a bunch of T3s. When unable to break the tank of the 5 cap ships in a C6 wolf-rayet, they call for help. This is somehow complaint worthy.

You got caught in a site, they didn't have enough DPS/neuts to break your tank, and so they decided to kill you anyway by calling for additional help AFTER they were proven that they couldn't break the tank. They're not going to say 'oh well, we can't beat them let's just disengage when we have somebody who could help us already IN OUR CHAIN.'

Herp derp.

Svo.

Director of Frozen Corpse Industries.

Gnaw LF
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#55 - 2013-07-25 22:09:53 UTC
Svodola Darkfury wrote:
Quinn Corvez wrote:

Locals have 5 capital ships on field. Enemies bring no capital ships and a bunch of T3s. When unable to break the tank of the 5 cap ships in a C6 wolf-rayet, they call for help. This is somehow complaint worthy.

You got caught in a site, they didn't have enough DPS/neuts to break your tank, and so they decided to kill you anyway by calling for additional help AFTER they were proven that they couldn't break the tank. They're not going to say 'oh well, we can't beat them let's just disengage when we have somebody who could help us already IN OUR CHAIN.'

Herp derp.

Svo.

This happens all the time and no one gives a crap. The reason you are seeing so much hate is probably due to the fact that not only was thing incident posted to Evenews24 but that this engagement was described with War and Peace length, as if some Herculean struggle between light and dark, good and evil.

TLDR: Five caps die in a C6, over sixty pilots get on killmails.
Rek Seven
The Persuaders
#56 - 2013-07-25 22:12:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Rek Seven
Gnaw LF wrote:

Roll

Quit whining about things you don't understand or even care about.
Svodola Darkfury
Heaven's End
#57 - 2013-07-25 22:14:19 UTC
Gnaw LF wrote:
Svodola Darkfury wrote:
Quinn Corvez wrote:

Herp derp.

Svo.

This happens all the time and no one gives a crap. The reason you are seeing so much hate is probably due to the fact that not only was thing incident posted to Evenews24 but that this engagement was described with War and Peace length, as if some Herculean struggle between light and dark, good and evil.

TLDR: Five caps die in a C6, over sixty pilots get on killmails.

And thus did Torialdin arrive and activate his Interdiction Field Generator. Little did the huddled locals know, he was only the first of many Ash Alliance members to come. The ghoulish laughs of the Polarized. fleet could be heard reverberating throughout J211353, it's Wolf-Rayet binary star bathing the battle in a red glow of doom. The locals had lost hope. The enemies were not going to say "good tank" and leave.

- Excerpt from "The Battle for J211353's Core Bastion" authored by Svo, $7.99 (5euro)

Svo.

Director of Frozen Corpse Industries.

T0SHI KONI
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#58 - 2013-07-25 22:42:42 UTC  |  Edited by: T0SHI KONI
Man, the drama over some people who had a couple of hours of fun getting their pixels and code converted to other pixels and code. Also, maybe I misread the BR but wasn't the Russian corp already engaged in PvP with Ash when Polarized found then?

Edit: if they were PvPing on a hole, then it's not like a group of carebears got ganked.
Rengas
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#59 - 2013-07-25 22:48:42 UTC
Rek Seven wrote:
Gnaw LF wrote:

Roll

Stop trying to feel revenant.
Quinn Corvez
Perkone
Caldari State
#60 - 2013-07-25 23:50:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Quinn Corvez
Rengas wrote:
Rek Seven wrote:
Gnaw LF wrote:

Roll

Stop trying to feel revenant.

Here was me thinking I've been playing a computer game in my spare time but aparrently some people play this game to "feel revenant" or was it relevant... You guys crack me up sometime, you really do Big smile