These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

polarized massively blob some farmers, then bat-phone ash alliance. afterwards they brag about it.

Author
Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#21 - 2013-07-24 23:36:39 UTC
Another faceless coward that is unable to post on his main. I enjoy your tears, they make me happy.
Jack Miton
Perkone
Caldari State
#22 - 2013-07-25 02:14:16 UTC
it's polarized. youre really surprised?

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

GeneralJosh
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#23 - 2013-07-25 02:59:01 UTC
Anybody want a Peanut?
Vjorn Angannon
Lead Farmers
#24 - 2013-07-25 03:58:53 UTC
GeneralJosh wrote:
Anybody want a Peanut?

I enjoy all types of nuts...

..oh wait... Shocked
Guile SONICBOOM
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2013-07-25 04:21:07 UTC
And C5/C6 dwellers wonder why PVP is rare in their space.

If the "3L337" can't beat you by themselves they go and batphone other "3L337" player to go blob you on a massive one-sided match like this one.

Taking 3 hours go kill them and then getting help from another alliance. Then posting it on Evenews24 like it some noteworthy accomplishment.

So this is a "Good Fight".

Atleast 0.0 Sov entities don't mince words such as "Good Fights" or anything.

So its gank, fine.

But to say this is a "Good Fight" and making it news worthy post is ridiculous.

Perhaps it was better you stayed DEPOLARIZED.
Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#26 - 2013-07-25 05:16:06 UTC
Guile SONICBOOM wrote:
And C5/C6 dwellers blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Very interesting theory you have there. Peaked my interest I must say.
Guile SONICBOOM
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2013-07-25 05:37:29 UTC
Senn Denroth wrote:
Guile SONICBOOM wrote:
And C5/C6 dwellers blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Very interesting theory you have there. Peaked my interest I must say.

Its one reason why such big fat wh alliance tend to implode on themselves.
Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#28 - 2013-07-25 05:46:54 UTC
I had words, but what's the point anymore? Wormholes thread is shite and you distendedcunts keep posting on your alts. Fear of some sort of repercussions, I assume...
Ayeson
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#29 - 2013-07-25 06:27:03 UTC
Guile SONICBOOM wrote:
DEPOLARIZED.

Deja Vu
Bamsey Amraa
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#30 - 2013-07-25 07:18:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Bamsey Amraa
C6, capitals, enemy, capitals tacled, fight, dead capitals.

Its sound like Happy End for me ;)
Terrorfrodo
Interbus Universal
#31 - 2013-07-25 09:05:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Terrorfrodo
I actually read the Polarized report. It's well-written and full of respect for the Jedi Knights (who are referred to as "Bears" because they are Russians, apparently, not because they are Carebears; nothing in the report indicates that they are carebears, at least not any more than everyone else in w-space.

It sounds like an awesome fight where even the Jedi Knights probably had a lot of fun and can be proud of how well they held up against a numerically superior force. I really don't get why the OP is so ashamed of publishing this report.

Unless of course the report is... inaccurate. For example it mentions that the Polarized side took heavy losses in the early stages of the fight, yet the linked BR shows 100% efficiency and in fact I cannot find any Polarized losses from that day on eve-kill Question

edit: Even the thread title is at odds with the report. The thread title suggests that Polarized had a blob from the beginning and then called Ash for backup, while the report states that Ash was in it from the start and were needed to make the fight even happen.

unimatrix0030
Mass Collapse
It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
#32 - 2013-07-25 09:43:46 UTC
After reading the evenews version it sounds like a fun fight... .
One most alliances in w-spaxe would love.
No other report gives an other view on the mather though.

No local in null sec would fix everything!

Rek Seven
The Persuaders
#33 - 2013-07-25 09:49:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Rek Seven
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=18762197

Numbers aside, it was actually a pretty even fight as far as fellt comps go.
Eleniti Hakomairos
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#34 - 2013-07-25 09:49:46 UTC
Terrorfrodo wrote:
I actually read the Polarized report. It's well-written and full of respect for the Jedi Knights (who are referred to as "Bears" because they are Russians, apparently, not because they are Carebears; nothing in the report indicates that they are carebears, at least not any more than everyone else in w-space.

It sounds like an awesome fight where even the Jedi Knights probably had a lot of fun and can be proud of how well they held up against a numerically superior force. I really don't get why the OP is so ashamed of publishing this report.

Thank you for reading it. You understood the essence of the report.

Terrorfrodo wrote:
Unless of course the report is... inaccurate. For example it mentions that the Polarized side took heavy losses in the early stages of the fight, yet the linked BR shows 100% efficiency and in fact I cannot find any Polarized losses from that day on eve-kill .

Indeed I appologize for the lack of accurate Eve-kill BR. Eve-kill tends to freak out when smartbombs are used. Here is a BR-Doc of the fight with our losses:

BR link
Terrorfrodo
Interbus Universal
#35 - 2013-07-25 10:23:22 UTC
Thanks, that one makes a lot more sense.

Tbh, if you have to die in a capital, what could be better than doing it like this? I am almost envious of the Jedi guys Big smile

Somehow I doubt that the OP is even in Polarized, probably a random carebear troll who saw the article on EN24, looked at the numbers without reading the report and ran to the forums to vent his righteous outrage about the BLOB Roll

c'dus
Freighting Solutions Inc.
The Dead Parrots
#36 - 2013-07-25 10:23:37 UTC
Well written battle report, I enjoyed reading it. Seemed like an intense fight.
Hathrul
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#37 - 2013-07-25 11:07:21 UTC
first id like to make very clear, i really doubt the random alt crying is from the jedi knights. ive been in contact with them since that fight and theyre very cool guys. if you'd bother to read the br, you'd realise they could have cut their losses at any given time. because we started with the same numbers. about 12-14 on our side, and the same on theirs, 11-13. and those numbers included 5 or 6 logi's. yet they continued to fight and unwilling to yield.

as for batphoning ash alliance.....they were the bait. they started with a hero jump of 3 ships

call what you will, say we blob, ruin wh space etc....but at least try to do some comprehensive reading before bitching. it just makes you look like a moron.
Meytal
Doomheim
#38 - 2013-07-25 12:13:19 UTC
Usually the caps my corp has found shooting Sleepers have not been fit very well, or the pilots don't understand how to fly them. But when you do find a well-fit ship flown by a competent pilot, they can be very difficult to take down without sometimes vastly superior numbers.

Hitting PvE ships is not a "good fight". It's a gank. The intention is to destroy everything with zero losses except possibly for a hero tackle; props to the victim if they can take any attackers down with them. If you don't like how your corp/alliance (and many of the others) does things in game, maybe you should look elsewhere. I hear there are tons of perfectly horrid rocks in hisec that need sweeping out of the belts.
Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
Sending Thots And Players
#39 - 2013-07-25 13:02:07 UTC
If this was k-space it would be 3 scrub fit moros, 2 Pantheon Archons, a bunch of Falcons, and 50 PL supers.

It would have been over in a minute, maybe five.

Sure, they blobbed. But the Jedi guys could have sent a ship round to knock down all the inbound wormholes, and stop the blob. Hindsight is 20/20.

Th only losers in this? The wives in Russia who didn't get hubbins time for 3 hours.
Efraya
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#40 - 2013-07-25 14:09:33 UTC
Eleniti Hakomairos best Hakomairos.

[b][center]WSpace; Dead space.[/center] [center]Lady Spank for forum mod[/center][/b]