These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

What did you do with your first Million ISK?

Author
Siobhan MacLeary
Doomheim
#41 - 2013-07-24 15:28:55 UTC
I honestly don't recall. I think I used it to buy a Catalyst-class destroyer that was promptly obliterated by rogue drones.

Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.” - CCP Soundwave

neo smith
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#42 - 2013-07-24 20:44:34 UTC  |  Edited by: neo smith
i spent my first mill on spiced wine / exotic dancers, female and crash "the rest i wasted"

tbh cant really recall but i'd guess a catalyst or skill books

neo
Andrew Articuli
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#43 - 2013-08-01 17:01:41 UTC
I bought about 20 exotic dancers, and bought another venture back when they were really cheap.
Erik Kaassan
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#44 - 2013-08-01 19:16:38 UTC
If I remember correctly my first million went towards skill books and my cormorant that I lost to a certain bounty hunter I ran into while running operations for the sisters of eve. A hard lesson to be sure but a necessary one. I came back with a Drake and blew him away a while later.
Cipher Deninard
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#45 - 2013-08-02 01:25:53 UTC
Unlike some people I know these days my first million isk was kind of a big deal.
I think nearly all of it was spent expanding and improving my family owned corporation "Deninard Mining Industry Inc." That was quite a while ago though. Before it went bust and I found out I was suitable for capsuleer training.
Pepper Swift
Perkone
Caldari State
#46 - 2013-08-02 02:09:03 UTC
i Sold my top to get into my first ship..

with my first million. i got a bigger ship...

What I need most.. is a day between Saturday and Sunday...

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic

Dimaloun Vyreen
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#47 - 2013-08-07 03:09:25 UTC
I lost it the moment I undocked. Oops.

There are three things you say to the police. "Yes, sir", "No, sir" and "I want a lawyer". There is one thing you say to Concord, "Wait, it wasn-"

Previous page123