These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Crime Charged with Misappropriating Billions in"Merc" Contracts.

First post
Author
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#161 - 2011-11-06 17:59:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Well folks

All my hard work has paid off.
Looks like i finally rick rolled some one hard enough to actually dec us sorry pathetic losers of a merc corp.

well
were located in urlen
if you need our fits and such just let me know id kindly give them to you
also brings lots of ecm
and logistics and you will need at least 3 times the amount of people we have so were 33 strong please bring at least 99 pokemon before you engage us so that way you at least have a good decent fair chance of maybe winning.

im sure youll do well on posting your loses and kills respectfully since your so pro and all

Thanks Rebirth

Actually you've been trolled, again. By simply not understanding **** for game mechanics.

I havn't paid for anything, just a vote. Its sanctionable for 30 days. Even when it expires, its nothing.

I know all your fits, I know your vent info, I know who plays when, and who all your alts are. Hell, even where you hang out when your not in Urlen. Why fight you straight up- when destroying you from the inside is waaaay more fun.

Go into your options, and crank up the paranoia... see you in a few days.

Love Always,

Aerion.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#162 - 2011-11-06 18:07:09 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Well folks

All my hard work has paid off.
Looks like i finally rick rolled some one hard enough to actually dec us sorry pathetic losers of a merc corp.

well
were located in urlen
if you need our fits and such just let me know id kindly give them to you
also brings lots of ecm
and logistics and you will need at least 3 times the amount of people we have so were 33 strong please bring at least 99 pokemon before you engage us so that way you at least have a good decent fair chance of maybe winning.

im sure youll do well on posting your loses and kills respectfully since your so pro and all

Thanks Rebirth

Actually you've been trolled, again. By simply not understanding **** for game mechanics.

I havn't paid for anything, just a vote. Its sanctionable for 30 days. Even when it expires, its nothing.

I know all your fits, I know your vent info, I know who plays when, and who all your alts are. Hell, even where you hang out when your not in Urlen. Why fight you straight up- when destroying you from the inside is waaaay more fun.

Go into your options, and crank up the paranoia... see you in a few days.

Love Always,

Aerion.

i understand game mechanics just thought u werent such a pussy was all but o well.
and you know so much why wouldnt u dec us rofl i mean your so pro
but then agian youll back out like a typical troll dueche with a big ass mouth

good game
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#163 - 2011-11-06 18:13:08 UTC
Basically you put the vote in for when its the cheapest to war dec us i know its ok buddy being a cheap ass is ok.
come get us from the side rofl what are you a impotent tard who cant keep it hard and gott lay on your side cause u to fat to attack from the top bottom behind noo nooo gotta from the side must be that small peni you have sir

doubt ill see that dec go threw so i will have countless lols to make fun of you with on this here forum post till then and if not shows the fail
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#164 - 2011-11-06 21:32:23 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Basically you put the vote in for when its the cheapest to war dec us i know its ok buddy being a cheap ass is ok.
come get us from the side rofl what are you a impotent tard who cant keep it hard and gott lay on your side cause u to fat to attack from the top bottom behind noo nooo gotta from the side must be that small peni you have sir

doubt ill see that dec go threw so i will have countless lols to make fun of you with on this here forum post till then and if not shows the fail

Another fine demonstration of your complete lack of knowledge about game mechanics, given that all your current decs are outgoing, without a single incoming, it would be 50m, and thats still the cheapest you can dec an alliance..

Not sure whats funnier you complete and utter ignorance, or the fact you think I give a **** about 50m.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#165 - 2011-11-06 21:55:51 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

Another fine demonstration of your complete lack of knowledge about game mechanics, given that all your current decs are outgoing, without a single incoming, it would be 50m, and thats still the cheapest you can dec an alliance..

Not sure whats funnier you complete and utter ignorance, or the fact you think I give a **** about 50m.

so were bad ass with all the decs we got out going cause no one including you has the balls to fight us k thanks agian dude for reiterating my hole fing point of how bad ass we are :)
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#166 - 2011-11-06 21:59:43 UTC
This thread is so popcorn worthy.
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#167 - 2011-11-06 22:12:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

so were bad ass with all the decs we got out going cause no one including you has the balls to fight us k thanks agian dude for reiterating my hole fing point of how bad ass we are :)

More like nobody cares enough or wants to waste that much time.. if theres a fight where you guys might lose a ship, it doesn't happen; or it does happen, and Kai being Kai docks up without aggressing the minute he takes damage.. because OHMYJESUSKILLBOARDSTATS.

Be real for a minute, stop being ********; nobody, I mean nobody is intimidated or scared of you guys. You for one are being way to serious about being too damn serious about internet spaceships being serious business.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#168 - 2011-11-06 22:26:46 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

More like nobody cares enough or wants to waste that much time.. if theres a fight where you guys might lose a ship, it doesn't happen; or it does happen, and Kai being Kai docks up without aggressing the minute he takes damage.. because OHMYJESUSKILLBOARDSTATS.

Be real for a minute, stop being ********; nobody, I mean nobody is intimidated or scared of you guys. You for one are being way to serious about being too damn serious about internet spaceships being serious business.

your so mad bro why kai loses **** all the time what are you talking about luls
See this is why retarted people shouldnt have babies they grow up with small penises thinking they know evrything in the world.

btw if your still talking its gonna be to yourself because realistically your full of it and everybody knows it including you your trying way to hard to make us look bad when ive had rebuttles for everything youve said or posted so please come agian and dont forget to bring the lube when u dont dec us cause were so bad and u can own us just like that because u know all the info and everything luls pussy
take care
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#169 - 2011-11-06 22:39:05 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

See this is why retarted people shouldnt have babies they grow up with small penises thinking they know evrything in the world.

btw if your still talking its gonna be to yourself because realistically your full of it and everybody knows it including you your trying way to hard to make us look bad when ive had rebuttles for everything youve said or posted so please come agian and dont forget to bring the lube when u dont dec us cause were so bad and u can own us just like that because u know all the info and everything luls *****
take care

The rage is strong.

Why so bad bro?
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#170 - 2011-11-06 22:44:04 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

btw if your still talking its gonna be to yourself because realistically your full of it and everybody knows it including you your trying way to hard to make us look bad when ive had rebuttles for everything youve said or posted so please come agian and dont forget to bring the lube when u dont dec us cause were so bad and u can own us just like that because u know all the info and everything luls *****
take care

JESUS ******* CHRIST LEARN TO PUNCTUATION.
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#171 - 2011-11-06 22:49:53 UTC
Zions Child wrote:

Hes too mad to worry about the little things man.

Punctuation.. Grammar... Proper Spelling.

At least LSS had relatively decent posting ability.. this poor soul is lost.

:popcorn:
Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#172 - 2011-11-07 01:27:41 UTC
Xolve wrote:
:popcorn:

Remember folks...only eat your popcorn out of official IEEE branded popcorn enjoyment paraphernalia.

A wide selection of gourmet popcorn kernels, flavor shakers, buttery toppings and buttery flavored toppings as well as branded paper bags and buckets are available all over New Eden from any IEEE agent.

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

ScooterPuff Sr
Shenanigans Mining Hub
#173 - 2011-11-07 02:46:06 UTC
beta looked pretty neat.
nothing dos like at all
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#174 - 2011-11-07 05:58:07 UTC
Confirming Soraya rage-quit this thread. ShockedLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolPTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwisted
Cerisia
Red Phoenix Rising
#175 - 2011-11-07 06:21:13 UTC
Zions Child wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

take care

Quoted for the truth - your posting offends my eyes..
This space for rent..
Terminal Insanity
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#176 - 2011-11-07 06:53:26 UTC
My old 0.0-only alliance got wardec'd all the time by the God Squad, who waited for us patiently in Rens days on end.

So i dont really see the difference between Adopt and God Squad, one does it in Jita, the other in Rens, they're fighting over turf and what hubs they can harass?

Why should i care about this thread?

"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#177 - 2011-11-07 10:25:35 UTC
Terminal Insanity wrote:

why should we care if you care?
ScooterPuff Sr
Shenanigans Mining Hub
#178 - 2011-11-07 16:04:05 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Terminal Insanity wrote:

why should we care if you care?

care should we care if you care?
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#179 - 2011-11-07 16:06:32 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Confirming Soraya rage-quit this thread. ShockedLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolPTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwisted

like a boosssssssssssssssss
ScooterPuff Sr
Shenanigans Mining Hub
#180 - 2011-11-07 16:29:33 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Xolve wrote:

like a noooooooooooooooooob