These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Crime Charged with Misappropriating Billions in"Merc" Contracts.

First post
Author
Meridith Akesia
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#141 - 2011-11-06 04:30:40 UTC
lol highsec pvpers.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#142 - 2011-11-06 04:31:10 UTC
Xolve wrote:
ScooterPuff Sr wrote:
MOAR HIGHWAY BILLBOARDS
be careful. she's been around since beta.
D:

5b ISK says she can't even describe the UI from beta, few people can, and I assure you, she isnt one of them.

being around computers really young and knowing dos ok helped me alot in beta ui for eve.
so if u could please send me that 5 bill id gladly like to screenie this payment from you kind sir.
ScooterPuff Sr
Shenanigans Mining Hub
#143 - 2011-11-06 06:36:51 UTC
Xolve wrote:
ScooterPuff Sr wrote:
MOAR HIGHWAY BILLBOARDS
be careful. she's been around since beta.
D:

5b ISK says she can't even describe the UI from beta, few people can, and I assure you, she isnt one of them.

what is your reply beta claim
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#144 - 2011-11-06 14:28:29 UTC
ScooterPuff Sr wrote:

That she is indeed 13.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#145 - 2011-11-06 15:44:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Soraya Nilaighan
Xolve wrote:
ScooterPuff Sr wrote:

That she is indeed 13.

So u had the oppprtunity to shut me all the way up and make me look like a total noob and bet 5 bill agiasnt me and you lost like a baddie orphanage who doesnt post his lost mails.

you are now indeed the biggest loser in this channel post . go undock so i can type in command promp to attack f1-f8 so u can die to my horrible incursis in beta also mind you i believe minnie and ammar had no real ships after cruiser size. so u were probably flying what ?o wait only a few people remember beta and actually played it so then how would u even know if i am right or not.
Cerisia
Red Phoenix Rising
#146 - 2011-11-06 16:12:11 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Xolve wrote:
ScooterPuff Sr wrote:

That she is indeed 13.

So u had the oppprtunity to shut me all the way up and make me look like a total noob and bet 5 bill agiasnt me and you lost like a baddie orphanage who doesnt post his lost mails.

you are now indeed the biggest loser in this channel post . go undock so i can type in command promp to attack f1-f8 so u can die to my horrible incursis in beta also mind you i believe minnie and ammar had no real ships after cruiser size. so u were probably flying what ?o wait only a few people remember beta and actually played it so then how would u even know if i am right or not.

So....um.....what did the beta UI look like?

(I believe that was the bet, and unless I missed a post you've still not told us............)
This space for rent..
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#147 - 2011-11-06 16:23:19 UTC
Cerisia wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Xolve wrote:
ScooterPuff Sr wrote:

That she is indeed 13.

(I believe that was the bet, and unless I missed a post you've still not told us............)

if you read what i said it was a command prop type deal like old DOS coding i even gave a example so stfu. get owned harder like a trick.
Cerisia
Red Phoenix Rising
#148 - 2011-11-06 16:27:02 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Cerisia wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Xolve wrote:
ScooterPuff Sr wrote:

That she is indeed 13.

if you read what i said it was a command prop type deal like old DOS coding i even gave a example so stfu. get owned harder like a trick.

I'm sorry, I probably missed it within all the kiddy text speak and smack

Many apologies Big smile
This space for rent..
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#149 - 2011-11-06 16:40:53 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Cerisia wrote:
[quote=Soraya Nilaighan][quote=Xolve][quote=ScooterPuff Sr]

Cool Story, and wrong on all counts.

This is EvE, not tradewars.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#150 - 2011-11-06 16:44:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Soraya Nilaighan

(I believe that was the bet, and unless I missed a post you've still not told us............)[/quote]

This is EvE, not tradewars

Really ... shucks cause thats what i remember.
So the weird egg shapped long thing on the screen that represented your ship was just part of my imagination also then..
Cerisia
Red Phoenix Rising
#151 - 2011-11-06 16:46:32 UTC
Xolve wrote:

This is EvE, not tradewars.

I was going to let her go on talking a bit more (and digging herself deeper) before I published this linkBlink

http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=831

Screenie of the beta UI (No - not dos at all)
This space for rent..
Cerisia
Red Phoenix Rising
#152 - 2011-11-06 16:47:21 UTC
Would that now be "owned like a trick" ?
This space for rent..
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#153 - 2011-11-06 16:50:46 UTC
Cerisia wrote:

get a real beta screenie then get back to me please
Cerisia
Red Phoenix Rising
#154 - 2011-11-06 16:58:02 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Cerisia wrote:

I was under the impression that you were to describe it (which you clearly haven't)
This space for rent..
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#155 - 2011-11-06 17:13:07 UTC
Cerisia wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Cerisia wrote:

I was under the impression that you were to describe it (which you clearly haven't)

That was the implication..

And yes, thats what beta/release looked like. No idea what version of EvE plays in FantasyLand where they are reputable mercs and have a good reputation, but clearly its different then what everyone else plays.

Nobodies are still nobodies.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#156 - 2011-11-06 17:20:59 UTC
Rofl ok dude.
were not real mercs.
come war dec us then .
You dont got the balls period.
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#157 - 2011-11-06 17:27:38 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Rofl ok dude.
were not real mercs.
come war dec us then .
You dont got the balls period.

I don't play this game, period. lol.

Trolling you has been fun though.
(Pretty sure I've sold characters with better killboards then your corp, just saying- since thats all super important to you and stuff).
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#158 - 2011-11-06 17:31:17 UTC
Eve Online was released in North America and Europe in May 2003. It was published from May to December 2003

sunflowers pic was taken when no dates
except the forum post date which was reported by CCP Optimal | 2010.12.16 16:42:51

so what your telling me is you think this is the beta but cannot prove it but u can shurley prove that youve had chars with better kills than our killboard awesome . i got a cracker around here some where for you dude.

but your right i am wrong and at the end of the day your still gonna rant and rave thiking your the all mighty of this chat which in return proves that were still the best mercs out there cause people like you keep trying to put us down and hide the orginality of the post so sir try harder be mad bro be mad .
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#159 - 2011-11-06 17:39:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Drivel.

Because I was there, ofc.

Oh and- http://i.imgur.com/0bgXY.jpg (Sorry your going to have to wait a few days, not being in an alliance and all- doubt you know the difference either way)

Rage Harder.

Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
so what your telling me is you think this is the beta but cannot prove it but u can shurley prove that youve had chars with better kills than our killboard awesome . i got a cracker around here some where for you dude.

I bolded the mad for lulz.

Indeed I have many great internet spaceship victories the likes of which your killboard cannot touch.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#160 - 2011-11-06 17:52:57 UTC
Well folks

All my hard work has paid off.
Looks like i finally rick rolled some one hard enough to actually dec us sorry pathetic losers of a merc corp.

well
were located in urlen
if you need our fits and such just let me know id kindly give them to you
also brings lots of ecm
and logistics and you will need at least 3 times the amount of people we have so were 33 strong please bring at least 99 pokemon before you engage us so that way you at least have a good decent fair chance of maybe winning.

im sure youll do well on posting your loses and kills respectfully since your so pro and all

Thanks Rebirth