These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Crime Charged with Misappropriating Billions in"Merc" Contracts.

First post
Author
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#101 - 2011-11-01 02:54:38 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

Hypocritical Non-Witty Response

Is your argument going to change; yet again, on page 6?

Free bump hey thanks to show your care.
Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#102 - 2011-11-01 05:43:56 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
if your wrong once you bound to be wrong agian.
like i said ive shown all proof to anything others have said you being one of them.
Stating facts is what ive done in this channel and the trolls and haters have posted and reposted and im still here showing the proof.

pitboss advertising in our forum post is the best thing for us . gonna go all eagle no face on yo ass pitboss. while u stay docked up or move to rens funny. We move out you guys try to move in rofl.
proves were reliable and not scamming.

Slow down. You've shown nothing for 'proof'. A killboard does not 'prove' you have been negotiating. And I'm sorry, but your word is not good enough on that.

There is remarkably little proof in this thread. But that's okay, the popcorn machines are going non-stop.

Who are you to ask for proof. your just alitle flaming emoer on the forums nothing else.

See bolded text above...you claim to have provided 'proof to anything others have said' in the thread... there has been none...

You have not provided proof of your own statements. A kind of requirement unless you are just throwing poop all over the forums and embarrassing yourselves. Oh..wait...

(PS: I have a video too... If you need help with some of the long words or concept behind what is going on in said video, contact me in game.)

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

seany1212
M Y S T
#103 - 2011-11-01 11:10:50 UTC  |  Edited by: seany1212
Could soraya's head get any bigger Roll, just proves the sort of people within the God Squad and probably the reason they're crying on the forums. Also just for lulz soraya linked the old 0rphanage killboard, the new one is http://0rphanage.com/ but whats fun looking at it is while overall 0rphanage has lost more ships, the 4 ships that God Squad lost total in excess of the 0rphanages losses, this doesnt mean to say 0rphanage is bad at pvp, just that 0rphanage has conservative losses and that for juicy targets go after God Squad Lol

Edited to say the video soraya linked wasnt even that good, all i saw of it was the pilot trying to shoot blaster void M at a target 20+km away, trying to web overloaded that far (even with ganglinks your praying) and for "kicking Noir.'s ass" i only saw 5 of there members Roll

Edit, Edit; damn you devils embrase for updating the link before i did Big smile
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#104 - 2011-11-01 16:21:46 UTC
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
if your wrong once you bound to be wrong agian.
like i said ive shown all proof to anything others have said you being one of them.
Stating facts is what ive done in this channel and the trolls and haters have posted and reposted and im still here showing the proof.

pitboss advertising in our forum post is the best thing for us . gonna go all eagle no face on yo ass pitboss. while u stay docked up or move to rens funny. We move out you guys try to move in rofl.
proves were reliable and not scamming.

Slow down. You've shown nothing for 'proof'. A killboard does not 'prove' you have been negotiating. And I'm sorry, but your word is not good enough on that.

There is remarkably little proof in this thread. But that's okay, the popcorn machines are going non-stop.

Who are you to ask for proof. your just alitle flaming emoer on the forums nothing else.

See bolded text above...you claim to have provided 'proof to anything others have said' in the thread... there has been none...

You have not provided proof of your own statements. A kind of requirement unless you are just throwing poop all over the forums and embarrassing yourselves. Oh..wait...

(PS: I have a video too... If you need help with some of the long words or concept behind what is going on in said video, contact me in game.)

Sorry cannot link personal convos from ingame from any of the merc alliance channels as i think its agianst the rules. If there wasnt any proof out there why would they all be bitching so hard and say weve been trying for months to get back in, i do not understand how your not getting this thought u were alot smarter zedrik .

as to the 5 guys from noir as the intro tells you they joined forces out numbered us in bigger ships and we still wont

every ones gonna complain talk **** and tell me how wrong i am but thats ok people will believe what they wanna believe

sad that adopt doesnt put there loses up on there new epic board i wonder why
Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#105 - 2011-11-01 16:50:02 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

Sorry cannot link personal convos from ingame from any of the merc alliance channels as i think its agianst the rules. If there wasnt any proof out there why would they all be bitching so hard and say weve been trying for months to get back in, i do not understand how your not getting this thought u were alot smarter zedrik .

as to the 5 guys from noir as the intro tells you they joined forces out numbered us in bigger ships and we still wont

every ones gonna complain talk **** and tell me how wrong i am but thats ok people will believe what they wanna believe

You really are new here aren't you. You say you have proof. You claim to ba working on it. Without any subatantiation at all and we are supposed to truat you?

What game you think we are playing again?

I believe, and given how well I know the personalities involved on one side, that you are simply trying some damage control or a really I'll advised piblic stronmgarm tactic. Neither of which is working very well.

Oh, and adopt not piblishingf their losses... They do not advertise a good k/d ratio or isk ratio. They adveretise pay us for wardec costs and we will so it. Which seems to be your main problem with them npt nbeing real mercs.

They deliver what they promise. Your corp/alliance has a reputation otherwise. Fix that and maybe you can go back to getting nice contracts again.

Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#106 - 2011-11-01 20:40:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Soraya Nilaighan
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

You really are new here aren't you. You say you have proof. You claim to ba working on it. Without any subatantiation at all and we are supposed to truat you?

What game you think we are playing again?

I believe, and given how well I know the personalities involved on one side, that you are simply trying some damage control or a really I'll advised piblic stronmgarm tactic. Neither of which is working very well.

Oh, and adopt not piblishingf their losses... They do not advertise a good k/d ratio or isk ratio. They adveretise pay us for wardec costs and we will so it. Which seems to be your main problem with them npt nbeing real mercs.

They deliver what they promise. Your corp/alliance has a reputation otherwise. Fix that and maybe you can go back to getting nice contracts again.

you keep saying fix this prove that rofl. Were at the point were it doesnt matter any more we snipe merc jobs threw that channel daily we are a house hold name in eve and we do awsome work. trust me it will be ok buddy. at least we dont gotta look over our shoulders like adopt does.

Plus if you dec half the channel no one wants to take contracts due to us being at war with them. We are winning.
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#107 - 2011-11-01 21:26:55 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

you keep saying fix this prove that rofl. Were at the point were it doesnt matter any more we snipe merc jobs threw that channel daily we are a house hold name in eve and we do awsome work. trust me it will be ok buddy. at least we dont gotta look over our shoulders like adopt does.

Plus if you dec half the channel no one wants to take contracts due to us being at war with them. We are winning.

The thing that makes you look completely incompetent and your campaign utterly irrelevant is never has Ad0pt ever since its conception advertised that it would ritually hunt down and demonize its targets. This isn't their niche, and it never was. If you need something surgical, Hire Noir. or Snatch Victory they are more precision based merc corps. The 0rphanage just asks for a couple million ISK, and you get a war dec. Its pretty simple.

Theres no mandatory fleets, mandatory ops or anything along those lines, theres a few basic guidelines and thats about it. The corps run themselves, and pay into the alliance wallet for more blinky reds. You are completely misinformed, and if your opinion is that Ad0pt isn't a 'real merc organization', well- who gives a ****?

Are they good at what they do? Sure.
Do they have fun doing it? Absolutely.
Do they rage the **** out because someone lost a ship? Hell no.

The only indication of any success in this game is the reaction of your opponent, and that's about all (in Empire Space). Killboard stats are pointless, efficiency is based on luck, and people stopped caring about battleclinic points when they re-did them the second time (they are currently on the 4th or 5th iteration, I can't remember, and I don't care enough to look it up).

KB's are a tool, usually used to gauge the chance of you killing said baddie; not as a be all end all measure of worth. My old character had 4k kills, 80 losses... does that make me a PvP God? No.

Does it mean I can find my F1 key and maybe manually pilot my ship a little? Yeah, probably. Soraya if you need pointless stats and numbers to make you feel good about playing EvE.. you have already lost.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#108 - 2011-11-01 21:44:09 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

The thing that makes you look completely incompetent and your campaign utterly irrelevant is never has Ad0pt ever since its conception advertised that it would ritually hunt down and demonize its targets. This isn't their niche, and it never was. If you need something surgical, Hire Noir. or Snatch Victory they are more precision based merc corps. The 0rphanage just asks for a couple million ISK, and you get a war dec. Its pretty simple.

Theres no mandatory fleets, mandatory ops or anything along those lines, theres a few basic guidelines and thats about it. The corps run themselves, and pay into the alliance wallet for more blinky reds. You are completely misinformed, and if your opinion is that Ad0pt isn't a 'real merc organization', well- who gives a ****?

Are they good at what they do? Sure.
Do they have fun doing it? Absolutely.
Do they rage the **** out because someone lost a ship? Hell no.

The only indication of any success in this game is the reaction of your opponent, and that's about all (in Empire Space). Killboard stats are pointless, efficiency is based on luck, and people stopped caring about battleclinic points when they re-did them the second time (they are currently on the 4th or 5th iteration, I can't remember, and I don't care enough to look it up).

KB's are a tool, usually used to gauge the chance of you killing said baddie; not as a be all end all measure of worth. My old character had 4k kills, 80 losses... does that make me a PvP God? No.

Does it mean I can find my F1 key and maybe manually pilot my ship a little? Yeah, probably. Soraya if you need pointless stats and numbers to make you feel good about playing EvE.. you have already lost.

The war dec will keep going regardless of others views. We have our views and reasons. Most of our members have flown under adopt we know how they work we know they beg for isk for wars from members and charge for corps. They do in fact charge more than just simple war dec fees as of light of this forum post theyve had to rethink there plans in case some one went poking around, osnos They seem to care about the 30 bill they lost thats why they called up battleclinic and was like wahhhhhhhhh

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#109 - 2011-11-01 23:09:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

words and tears

First off, I'm pretty sure they are fond of the idea of a free war for however long you chumps can afford it.

Secondly, They don't 'charge' or 'beg' members for ISK, most are more then happy to donate for more wars, or will even offer to pay for more wars depending on what the week looks like. They charge member corps 50m ISK/Week to add to the war fund, some people enjoy ganking, most of them are in Ad0pt.

Third, They don't charge more then the actual war dec costs, ever. Just because you want to hire them, doesn't necessarily mean you are going to get war slot #1 at 50M. I'm not 100% sure how Rico handled it, but I'm pretty sure contract slots were 6- 10. With the first 5 war decs being farmable alliances to keep the members entertained during slow times (Read: Test Alliance).

Lastly, Ad0pt's alliance killboards aren't related in any way to Battleclinic, sure the API Pull gets KM's from there, and thats where most members post kills to, but I am more then certain PB gave less then a single gram of **** about Kai's rage/attention whoring alt slaying. Lastly I'm not suprised in the slightest at the weak presentation you keep giving with your arguments about being all good and elitepvp and stuff when your 3 for 4.
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#110 - 2011-11-01 23:10:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
Double Post.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#111 - 2011-11-01 23:24:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Soraya Nilaighan
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

words and tears

First off, I'm pretty sure they are fond of the idea of a free war for however long you chumps can afford it.

Secondly, They don't 'charge' or 'beg' members for ISK, most are more then happy to donate for more wars, or will even offer to pay for more wars depending on what the week looks like. They charge member corps 50m ISK/Week to add to the war fund, some people enjoy ganking, most of them are in Ad0pt.

Third, They don't charge more then the actual war dec costs, ever. Just because you want to hire them, doesn't necessarily mean you are going to get war slot #1 at 50M. I'm not 100% sure how Rico handled it, but I'm pretty sure contract slots were 6- 10. With the first 5 war decs being farmable alliances to keep the members entertained during slow times (Read: Test Alliance).

Lastly, Ad0pt's alliance killboards aren't related in any way to Battleclinic, sure the API Pull gets KM's from there, and thats where most members post kills to, but I am more then certain PB gave less then a single gram of **** about Kai's rage/attention whoring alt slaying. Lastly I'm not suprised in the slightest at the weak presentation you keep giving with your arguments about being all good and elitepvp and stuff when your 3 for 4.

Blah blah blah still talking
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#112 - 2011-11-01 23:27:50 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
[

Blah blah blah still talking im not KAIs alt rofl noob

Wildly Presumptuous.. I wasn't inferring that you were Kai's alt.

Reading Comprehension Fail.
Rellik B00n
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#113 - 2011-11-02 13:51:55 UTC
The PitBoss wrote:
o/

Ok folks,

Stop by chat:

MERC CONTRACTS

If you need to contract out a merc corp/alliance ... The MOST reliable place in-game for acquiring merc assistance ...

Anyone who isn't listed in the MOTD of the chat most likely is scamming you -or- isn't reliable

[Of a request for change ask: Who Benefits?](https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=199765)
seany1212
M Y S T
#114 - 2011-11-02 18:55:19 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
[

Blah blah blah still talking im not KAIs alt rofl noob

Wildly Presumptuous.. I wasn't inferring that you were Kai's alt.

Reading Comprehension Fail.

I too assume this, but he should keep raging. I like rage, it gets me off. Lol
Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#115 - 2011-11-02 19:43:10 UTC
The PitBoss wrote:
o/

Ok folks,

Stop by chat:

MERC CONTRACTS

If you need to contract out a merc corp/alliance ... The MOST reliable place in-game for acquiring merc assistance ...

Anyone who isn't listed in the MOTD of the chat are scamming you and aren't reliable. Buyer Beware.

Fixed that for you Pitboss. (The)

Otonashi Saya
Perkone
Caldari State
#116 - 2011-11-03 01:38:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Otonashi Saya
I like the part where those said kills were reposted on Battleclinc.....Ohh wait Cool

"Do you expect me to talk?"........"No Mr Bond I expect you to die"

PastyPants
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#117 - 2011-11-03 02:05:49 UTC
Devils Embrace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#118 - 2011-11-03 04:30:32 UTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9pGsPcuibQ&feature=related

Since this thread is going nowhere and sayonara or whatever his/hers name is keeps spewing the same things OVER AND OVER, i'd like to show you this video on youtube......

ENJOY!

It's like they usually say about fantasy MMO's and men playing female characters: "If I'm going to spend alot of time watching this character, it might as well have a good looking ass".

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#119 - 2011-11-03 05:56:46 UTC
Devils Embrace wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9pGsPcuibQ&feature=related

Since this thread is going nowhere and sayonara or whatever his/hers name is keeps spewing the same things OVER AND OVER, i'd like to show you this video on youtube......

ENJOY!

Funny.. that you link a video you had nothing to do with as some sort of defense mechanism.

You could have linked the better one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDVOb84Bsyk
Devils Embrace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#120 - 2011-11-03 06:08:24 UTC
I've been in the Orphanage since it was started, abeit as Autumn Bottom and only recently as Devils Embrace so therefore i could be in those videos. And defence against what?

It's like they usually say about fantasy MMO's and men playing female characters: "If I'm going to spend alot of time watching this character, it might as well have a good looking ass".