These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Crime Charged with Misappropriating Billions in"Merc" Contracts.

First post
Author
Cerisia
Red Phoenix Rising
#221 - 2011-11-09 19:27:17 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Maaan... your 'epic thread' got chopped down a few pages..

You mad Soraya?

Yeah I noticed that too. Normally you get a message from one of the GM's saying why they chopped it, seems the cuts are biting pretty hard methinks...

Anyway - do carry on Big smile
This space for rent..
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#222 - 2011-11-09 20:07:50 UTC
Xolve wrote:

You mad Soraya?

So much chopping...
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#223 - 2011-11-10 01:51:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Soraya Nilaighan
Why would i be mad that ccp went and nerfed alot of your tools pathetic attacks on me. Rofl bump for daily giggles.
Since you cannot count as you are as retarted with counting as i am to spelling and grammer i didnt lose more than a page so kiss me stupid .
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#224 - 2011-11-10 03:52:00 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Why would i be mad that ccp went and nerfed alot of your tools pathetic attacks on me. Rofl bump for daily giggles.
Since you cannot count as you are as retarted with counting as i am to spelling and grammer i didnt lose more than a page so kiss me stupid .

HOLY SHITFUCK THERE ARE CAPITALS AND PERIODS IN YOUR POST!

Still lack commas though. And your grammar is still terrible. And your spelling. You can right click the red words to get suggestions, you know.
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#225 - 2011-11-10 03:57:54 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

There were 13 pages moron, there was 11 this morning.

Also, HOLYSHITFUCK, HOLYSHITFUCK isnt blocked by the filter..
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#226 - 2011-11-10 04:09:04 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

actually 12 this morning

You both seem real mad still posting to.

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#227 - 2011-11-10 04:22:42 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
\

actually 12 this morning

Xolve wrote:

#219Posted: 2011.11.09 16:32 | Report

You mad Soraya?

Way to fail ******.
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#228 - 2011-11-10 04:23:23 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

actually 12 this morning

Its something to do, and you never fail to provide a genuinely stupid response.
Cerisia
Red Phoenix Rising
#229 - 2011-11-10 04:59:22 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say well done Soraya, this post of yours is probabaly the first that I've actually been able to read.

See? You can do it when you want to.

This space for rent..
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#230 - 2011-11-10 20:24:58 UTC
Cerisia wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say well done Soraya, this post of yours is probabaly the first that I've actually been able to read.

"You do understand this is a game". The trolling and stupidity alone is fun. So maybe I am not as simple minded as most of you think. Its quiet possible its all a act , one that stimulates you brain farther than you could comprehend.

but gais i dunno could be just as retarted as u and well u just havent noticed my epic trollulilinh yet

huges and akisses muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#231 - 2011-11-10 20:29:55 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Cerisia wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

"You do understand this is a game". The trolling and stupidity alone is fun. So maybe I am not as simple minded as most of you think. Its quiet possible its all a act , one that stimulates you brain farther than you could comprehend.

but gais i dunno could be just as retarted as u and well u just havent noticed my epic trollulilinh yet

Regardless, its hilarious to laugh at your fail posts.
Lunas Whisper
Chillwater Ltd
#232 - 2011-11-10 20:37:14 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Cerisia wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

Noticed already that your posting has moments of clarity. Still doesn't take away from the pointing and laughingness of your thread.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#233 - 2011-11-10 20:48:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Soraya Nilaighan
First yes im fail.
2 God squad is the best Merc Alliance out there.
3 You will continue to troll my epic luls.
4 Its gonna be ok you guys. i promise.
Lunas Whisper
Chillwater Ltd
#234 - 2011-11-10 20:59:59 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
First yes im fail.

QFT
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#235 - 2011-11-10 22:08:10 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
First yes im fail.

We know this already..

Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

Not even a runner up for the top 10. Given END.'s rather long history in contract scamming, not fulfilling contracts and impersonating other honorable merc alliances; it would seem that whatever reputation you seek to build, was tarnished long before you were into internet spaceships.

Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
3 You will continue to troll my epic luls.

This is the high-caliber stupidity were coming to expect of you, thanks for never ceasing to disappoint.

Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
4 Its gonna be ok you guys. i promise.

Keep that firm grip on your teddy bear sweetheart, Daddy's coming home soon.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#236 - 2011-11-10 23:38:36 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
First yes im fail.

We know this already..

Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

Not even a runner up for the top 10. Given END.'s rather long history in contract scamming, not fulfilling contracts and impersonating other honorable merc alliances; it would seem that whatever reputation you seek to build, was tarnished long before you were into internet spaceships.

[quote=Soraya Nilaighan]3 You will continue to troll my epic luls.

This is the high-caliber stupidity were coming to expect of you, thanks for never ceasing to disappoint.

[quote=Soraya Nilaighan]4 Its gonna be ok you guys. i promise.[/quotel

luls
The corp is not scamming at all like ive said before 1 person is not to blame the hole corp over
we full fil all contracts enless they were scammed threw the bao period do i really need to relink that

were still better than all that list in the merc channel and we will still continue to be the best 33 man corp and 2k alliances fold to us whos the winner in that .
We are
Keep trolling me and making yourself look even stupider its ok fuzzy bear ill take your load any day .
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#237 - 2011-11-11 00:24:53 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

luls
The corp is not scamming at all like ive said before 1 person is not to blame the hole corp over
we full fil all contracts enless they were scammed threw the bao period do i really need to relink that

were still better than all that list in the merc channel and we will still continue to be the best 33 man corp and 2k alliances fold to us whos the winner in that .
We are
Keep trolling me and making yourself look even stupider its ok fuzzy bear ill take your load any day .

No.. Rebirth. has been actively scamming for a few years.. Impersonating the Final Stand, Fake Lotteries, and taking contracts with no intention of completing them falling back on the 'we can't make them log in' excuse.

We are all laughing at you, because your standing behind a organization that over the years has made itself look stupid, time and time again. Who have a history of joining alliances, pissing people off, and getting kicked out. Every time someone has face melted END in a war, they join that alliance for a few days, get kicked out, and emorage (while generally making fools of themselves).

Its okay Soraya, keep talking killboard stats and 'were better then you'. Your still an anonymous entity that most players have never heard of, and even more arn't even remotely scared of.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#238 - 2011-11-11 01:25:55 UTC
No.. Rebirth. has been actively scamming for a few years.. Impersonating the Final Stand, Fake Lotteries, and taking contracts with no intention of completing them falling back on the 'we can't make them log in' excuse.

Rofl other than bao scamming. the rest is bullshit and havent showed proof whatso ever agianst your claim u just rant about how bad i am and blah blah.

so enless you got proof to support your ****** theory then .i mean If you were right youd have proof right. i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.i mean If you were right youd have proof right.
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#239 - 2011-11-11 02:16:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Words

Aside from being the one to kick them out of Violent Intent, or getting the backblast from their little stint in Ad0pt, I'd say the proof is in your alliance history. I don't even know who Bao is, what happened, nor do I care. Hassish is a lottery scammer, Kai is a ******, and your terrible.

Prove that your not.. still havn't killed me by the way. Day 2 of the war and all.. I normally leave Jita to Dodixie through low-sec, then down to Rens, back to Amarr and then back to Jita... Just a heads up.
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#240 - 2011-11-11 02:27:22 UTC
Soraya fail posting again.
In other news, the sun is still a giant nuclear fireball in the sky.