These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Crime Charged with Misappropriating Billions in"Merc" Contracts.

First post
Author
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#201 - 2011-11-08 16:28:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Soraya Nilaighan
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Zedrik Cayne wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
See my point your still talking im still laughing and enjoying myself.

Aha..found the problem. Everyone else is laughing at you. And you have joined in.

want a hug or kisses ?

Oh- and since you 'dared me to'..

http://i.imgur.com/OjZSk.jpg

I want more tears, these are the best.

Glad to entertain the C&P Forum Lords again.

i give u mad props for actually deccing us now to see how many times you will die to us

btw for all the toluluing i did i got my way didnt i 11 pages

but at least moar tears wont be involved enless you bring your alt out and into your fail corp sucker
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#202 - 2011-11-08 16:30:59 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Phantom
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

i give u mad props for actually deccing us now to see how many times you will die to us

Not a single one.

Ask Slayergirl, Kai, Hassish, Tanchico or Enzee..

Nice post editing Soraya.. ***.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#203 - 2011-11-08 16:44:02 UTC
Well when u cant talk on your moar queers alt. Cause u know they fail also. you troll on alts good job your the newest hottest thing to the interweb
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#204 - 2011-11-08 16:46:48 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Well when u cant talk on your moar queers alt. Cause u know they fail also. you troll on alts good job your the newest hottest thing to the interweb

Moar Tears are friends, and I have no affiliations with them.

I guess I need to spell this out for you and all... since, the basic functions of google are completely beyond you. This is my main, and only character (actively subbed for that matter). I was Aerion Va'rr, until I sold him a few months ago, along with my commandship/logi alt.

I'm pure solo fool, COME AT ME BRO!
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#205 - 2011-11-08 16:50:39 UTC
Stop being mad bro and yelling is not cool.

luls
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#206 - 2011-11-08 17:09:01 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

luls

Gotta love how a meme less than 6 months old is lost on you.

Jesus, do you wake up in the morning and go out of your way to look ********?
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#207 - 2011-11-08 17:10:44 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

luls

Gotta love how a meme less than 6 months old is lost on you.

Jesus, do you wake up in the morning and go out of your way to look ********?

What does my rl life do with my ingame life.
luls want a hug buddy
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#208 - 2011-11-08 17:12:36 UTC
Oh hey Soraya, you know pyramid quoting is against the rules, yo? You did it five times in one post. Just letting you know!

Also, never stop posting, the lulz I get from this are fabulous.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#209 - 2011-11-08 17:13:57 UTC
Awww yea i did didnt i luls what you gonna do about it luls
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#210 - 2011-11-08 17:17:34 UTC
Well first I had my share of lulz, and then I commented on the irony with my most recent post. Then I reported your post for violating forum rules, because of the irony involved. Anyways, like I said, never stop posting.
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#211 - 2011-11-08 17:20:49 UTC
Zions Child wrote:
Well first I had my share of lulz, and then I commented on the irony with my most recent post. Then I reported your post for violating forum rules, because of the irony involved. Anyways, like I said, never stop posting.

so basically your a complainer who runs to there daddy or mommy when they get a boo boo rofl luls

go cry to momma bear
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#212 - 2011-11-08 17:24:47 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

so basically your a complainer who runs to there daddy or mommy when they get a boo boo rofl luls

go cry to momma bear

Your posting is bad enough to app to TEST alliance.. to later get kicked for bad posting.
(at least they can manage to kill people- in game.)
Zions Child
Higashikata Industries
#213 - 2011-11-08 17:25:06 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Zions Child wrote:

go cry to momma bear

Yep, confirming that CCP is my mother/father/bear.

You're doing pretty good with the never stop posting thing too, I like it. You've got skills in that area at least.

(On another note, when did trolling get so easy in C&P?)
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#214 - 2011-11-08 17:26:07 UTC
Zions Child wrote:

(On another note, when did trolling get so easy in C&P?)

Its been pretty easy, just 'like' farming with my 'tears' farming now.
Azelor Delaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#215 - 2011-11-08 23:30:14 UTC
Good day to you, kind people! I wish to partake in some knowledge expansion by posing the following conundrum to the good members of The God Squad:

How do you enjoy Ragenmeister's failure today in Dodixie?

Need to know why I ask?

GCC with the Vindi!

Hey, let's undock the Proteus with GCC still!

Wow, AWOX'ing your own Astarte?

Guys, forging killmails does not make you look better.

In closing: LULZ@U FAILS
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#216 - 2011-11-09 00:40:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Soraya Nilaighan
Yea it happens. luls u really think that affects me and my corp no. but good try, lols

hugs and kisses for the stupid people ..

At least your all stalking us really badly to see what we lose how we lose it when and where omg we got fans see your all liars you love us just cant admit it cause they u wouldnt be trying to look so cool

well stalkers ill see you around when you have something more useful for me to luls at
Azelor Delaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#217 - 2011-11-09 00:48:08 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
Yea it happens. luls u really think that affects me and my corp no. but good try, lols

At least your all stalking us really badly to see what we lose how we lose it when and where omg we got fans see your all liars you love us just cant admit it cause they u wouldnt be trying to look so cool

well stalkers ill see you around when you have something more useful for me to luls at

I don't think you get it.

When you decide to sit here and say, "We're the best and we'll bring Ad0pt. to their knees!", then your own corpmate GCCs in Dodixie with a Vindicator, you got problems.

When he undocks afterwards with GCC still in a Proteus, now you're asking for trouble.

When you go and AWOX his Astarte, you're terrible.

When you fake killmails to make you look better than you are, you plain old suck.

No one is stalking you. But please, continue to make the fool of yourself and your alliance. You're pathetic and have been.

Taking bets now on how long before they failcascade!
Soraya Nilaighan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#218 - 2011-11-09 01:06:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Soraya Nilaighan
Azelor Delaria wrote:
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:

I don't think you get it.

When you decide to sit here and say, "We're the best and we'll bring Ad0pt. to their knees!", then your own corpmate GCCs in Dodixie with a Vindicator, you got problems.

When he undocks afterwards with GCC still in a Proteus, now you're asking for trouble.

When you go and AWOX his Astarte, you're terrible.

When you fake killmails to make you look better than you are, you plain old suck.

No one is stalking you. But please, continue to make the fool of yourself and your alliance. You're pathetic and have been.

Taking bets now on how long before they failcascade!

hey do i fly ur ships around on your account no do i long into your char and go post on the forums about godswaud this or that no
same as this pilot he in controll of his own problems
but we are the best
we shot our own who dont show respect who do stupid stuff who are to drunk and have rl lives that are affecting there ingame lives its ok buddy you can talk all the **** you want ill still sleep the same and so should you so dont think to hard about this ok i promise you it will be ok

i do get it do you
luls
sticks and stones will break my bones but your silly troll words will never hurt me
stalk us some more sucker bumping this epic thread is all thats intended
youve not show us anything that compares to fake kill mails btw so k thanks try harder
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#219 - 2011-11-09 16:32:53 UTC
Maaan... your 'epic thread' got chopped down a few pages..

You mad Soraya?
Kirith Vespira
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#220 - 2011-11-09 17:21:49 UTC
Soraya Nilaighan wrote:
...while sitting in Ships unworthy for PvP built to Alpha warping or docking victims using their RSebo Alts.

Your choices are:
1) War dec 'em and start popping them while they sit at stations (teach 'em what a "worthy" ship fit is)
2) whine in CAOD
3) stfu