These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CSM Guest Blog: "Reasonable Things" Crowdsourcing

First post First post
Author
Anjoly Sweet
ZingerShukherKiberNah
#661 - 2013-07-15 02:25:15 UTC
Suggestion: The ability to save the route. A very useful thing for agent runners.

Keywords: Route, Agents, Menu
Masao Kurata
Perkone
Caldari State
#662 - 2013-07-15 03:26:36 UTC
Suggestion: Let us inject skill books whose prerequisites are injected but not trained yet (with a warning).
Keywords: Skills, UI
Salpun
Global Telstar Federation Offices
Masters of Flying Objects
#663 - 2013-07-15 04:01:31 UTC
Suggestion: A stand alone chat channel that is linked off the location drop down menus that can be used for RP purposes during dev events so the Blue text does not get lost
Keywords: Live events, Blue text

Note:

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

Pic'n dor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#664 - 2013-07-15 05:23:19 UTC
suggestion : reintroduce faction POS BPC
keywords : POS, loot

COUCOU TOUCHE TOUCHE

Salpun
#665 - 2013-07-15 05:26:13 UTC
Pic'n dor wrote:
suggestion : reintroduce faction POS BPC
keywords : POS, loot

already done

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

Thraile
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#666 - 2013-07-15 05:32:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Thraile
Suggestion: Limit for the Titans and motherships time until the next jump in 10 minutes. Under the influence of TiDi 10% of the time until the next jump will be to 100 minutes.
Keywords: In consequence of that fighting will continue until the bitter end, and we will see much more epic battle to save their super capital fleet. So does this complicate the maneuverability of the fleet, for which the need is better to think of a plan for an attack or defense systems.
Salpun
#667 - 2013-07-15 05:55:35 UTC
Suggestion: be able to find number of jumps between two locations which you are not at without having to go to a outside website.
Keywords: Map, UI, navigation

Another Jensen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#668 - 2013-07-15 06:09:10 UTC
Suggestion: New jumplclone UI that streamlines the jumpclone process to make it easier.
Keywords: UI, Jumpclone

Suggestion: Corp and Alliance logos printed on the sides of ships
Keywords: Graphics, Ships

Suggestion: Make the Typhoon useful again
Keywords: Ship balancing

Suggestion: Revamp projectile weapon effects to look more like tracers rather than a dashed line moving towards the target (particularly for autocannons)
Keywords: Graphics, Weapons

Suggestion: POS Revamp; Self Explainatory. Get your programmers to act like programmers.
Keywords: getoffyourlazyasses, POS

Suggestion: Setup Station environment from Incarna you said you'd finish but never finished. Seriously you have the code ready from DUST 514, it's time to put the final bullet into that expansion and finish it instead of leaving it there like a cold sore from your one night stand a couple months ago.
Keywords: Stations, Graphics, Finishing what you started
Another Jensen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#669 - 2013-07-15 06:12:08 UTC
Sarmatiko wrote:
Suggestion: Fix / remove goddamn dust clouds from all deadspace dungeons.

Note: "It would take a single programmer about 1 afternoon to remove them/It would take a single programmer probably more than 6 months to fix them" @CCP Zorba. Players waiting for this fix for 1.5+ years.

I fully support this. Dust clouds hurt performance super super bad. I always need to point the camera away when I want to watch the pretty things explode.
Niko Lorenzio
United Eve Directorate
#670 - 2013-07-15 07:08:00 UTC
suggestion: Increase character limit in corp bulletins, recruitment ads. Allow bulletins to be re-arranged freely.
keywords: UI, enablers

The CSM XI Election are now open until March 25th, 2016. Consider Niko Lorenzio for CSM XI.

CSM matters, your voice matters, your vote matters!

Niko Lorenzio
United Eve Directorate
#671 - 2013-07-15 07:08:47 UTC
suggestion: For events in EVE Calendar, show local client time/date along with EVE time.
keywords: UI, enablers

The CSM XI Election are now open until March 25th, 2016. Consider Niko Lorenzio for CSM XI.

CSM matters, your voice matters, your vote matters!

The Legendary Soldier
United.
#672 - 2013-07-15 07:09:17 UTC

Suggestion: Implement fixed time clone jump reset, same time every day - but allow us to move that time.

I usually PVP in nullsec in UK evening time. So if I jump out to highsec after play to inject a skill book, it is not possible to jump back until I have missed the next evening's play. Please note - this does not force me to fly out to highsec giving opportunities for killing - it just makes me miss an evening of play.

Let clone jump ability reset every 24 hours, instead of 24 hours from last use. If this was done at maintenance time then we could choose a clone for each play session.

Alternatively, let us move our clone reset time, but slowly - suppose my clone resets every day at 15:00 - and i want it to reset at 02:00 - let me choose that, but then make it change by one hour each day, until it reaches the time I want.

Need to place a high-sec POS? Premade corps for sale, or your corps standings boosted. Trading since January 2012. Many corps sold/boosted - see my thread: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=63128&find=unread

Aspecter en Welle
Iris Covenant
The Gorgon Empire
#673 - 2013-07-15 08:02:54 UTC
Suggestion: Сделать разные изображения для Cynosural Field Generator и Covert cynosural field generator
Keywords: UI

Note: Сейчас изображения Covert cyno и простого cyno полностью одинаковы.

ex-RusEVERadio leader

Ireland - terrorists and guiness. Iceland - ice and Eve

The Legendary Soldier
United.
#674 - 2013-07-15 08:05:35 UTC

Suggestion: When locking a new target in space, that item becomes the current target as soon as it is locked.

Need to place a high-sec POS? Premade corps for sale, or your corps standings boosted. Trading since January 2012. Many corps sold/boosted - see my thread: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=63128&find=unread

Aspecter en Welle
Iris Covenant
The Gorgon Empire
#675 - 2013-07-15 08:07:02 UTC
Suggestion: Добавить в службу оснащения данные о когерентности и связности вируса, и силу сканирования пробок.
Keywords: Exploration, UI

Note: или добавить эти данные во всплывающее окно , которое появляется при наведении курсора на модуль.

ex-RusEVERadio leader

Ireland - terrorists and guiness. Iceland - ice and Eve

Cunning
Chronos Empire
#676 - 2013-07-15 08:27:58 UTC
Suggestion: When searching for a character in contracts etc, show exact match at top of list
Keywords: user interface, contracts
Note: Currently, when assigning a contract to a short username (such as Cunning), the menu lists 479 characters containing "cunning" in alphabetical order, and you have to scroll down for ages to get the right one. If it was at the top, you could get it quickly if you'd typed in exactly what you wanted, and still have the fallback of the list if you didn't.
Lunal Galgan
Artificial Gravity Deadlifting Club
#677 - 2013-07-15 08:29:24 UTC
Suggestion: reduce the time between clone jumps to 20 hours.
Keywords: pvp, everyone, clones

Notes: This would roughly maintain "jump clone once per day" behavior, but reduce the annoyance of waiting an hour or two since most people's play time will be close but not exactly the same each day.
Klandi
Consortium of stella Technologies
#678 - 2013-07-15 09:16:01 UTC
Suggestion: Blueprints information seen in or made available in list setting. Minimum information would be ME/PE and standard run rate
Keywords: Inventory, blueprints

Suggestion: Assign skills relevant to the subscription period
Keywords: Skills
Notes: If you have re-subbed for three months, you can skill queue for that period of time.

Suggestion: Deport -10 hi-sec players to low/nullsec, making empire re-entrance impossible until tag system has been satisfied and redemption of tags = -5
Keywords: -10 players, tags, low-sec
Notes: Promote a higher cost for those that wish to grief/gank in empire by exiling them to a lo-sec station where they can purchase a ship to get tags. Until they have tags in their hold (removed by local enforcement NPCs) that reduces their standing to -5 they will not be allowed back in to empire (.5 and above). If you really wanted to be nasty, stipulate an amount of ore they have mined as a requirement as well as the tags.

I am aware of my own ignorance and have checked my emotional quotient - thanks for asking

Photon Ceray
Palmyra Universal Enterprise
#679 - 2013-07-15 09:41:30 UTC
Suggestion: Make it possible to queue Manufacturing/Science jobs of less than 48 hours without losing a job slot!
Keywords: industry, usability, queuing, manufacturing, science, interface
Photon Ceray
Palmyra Universal Enterprise
#680 - 2013-07-15 09:42:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Photon Ceray
Suggestion: make cancelling jobs at POS NOT cause materials to be lost!
Keywords: industry, manufacturing, usability, interface, POS