These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Incursion Tears Start here

Author
Ditrius Bedala
BecauseICaNDoIt
#101 - 2013-07-21 00:06:24 UTC
Once again. There were two High sec incursion. And DIN, as far as I know, just HAD TO pop the one because of ISN....

Teh drama. Kids are playing space ships game
Charadrass
Angry Germans
#102 - 2013-07-21 17:06:09 UTC
oh sorry, did i miss something?

there were two incs up.
one blue - odilis
one red - ajah

ISN Chose to move to odilis
DIN Chose to move to ajah and blue it, to avoid Drama with ISN.

ISN Chose to kill theirs 5 hours later to force everyone again into one incursion.

nice work ISN.

of course we killed ours to prevent them of getting any benefits by contesting others.

they can fly in their incursion they pick out. we move away. if they follow us, we kill every highsec incursion. up to you ISN pilots :)
Blizzaro
Throw More Dots
Hard Knocks Citizens
#103 - 2013-07-21 17:12:22 UTC
When you don't like the game change the rules.
Kodavor
Iz Doge Korp .
#104 - 2013-07-21 17:19:40 UTC
Thank you for the updated Sunday Yellow Pages . I take it that you did read my demand in one of the other threads and immediately recognized your laziness and fixed it . You have my gratitude .

Best regards
Kodavor .

P.S. DO NOT forget to update these threads !
Battle Cube
Cube Collective
#105 - 2013-07-21 17:20:15 UTC
i see a lot of ISN complaining that DIN is taking down incursions. They claim that DIN is trying to force isn to play their way. (There is of course, the obvious hypocrisy here because of ISN trying to force all communities into one incursion, but thats not what im here to discuss)

ISN is basically crying that they cant do anything they want, and calling anything that restricts their ability to do anything want to be an 'exploit' because eve is a sandbox.

I dont think ISN understands what a sandbox is. It does not mean you can do anything without consequences. A sandbox is where you can do anything DESPITE the consequences. You can choose to act in such a way that no one else likes. You can try to push all the communities to play where you want them to play so they have to play your way, you can make an ass of yourself - but dont cry when it comes back to bite you.
Guttri
Mari-Huana
#106 - 2013-07-21 18:22:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Guttri
Battle Cube wrote:

ISN is basically crying that they cant do anything they want, and calling anything that restricts their ability to do anything want to be an 'exploit' because eve is a sandbox.

wat.

Would you care to elaborate on that?
Zwo Zateki
Doomheim
#107 - 2013-07-23 23:24:26 UTC
Incursion politics. More fun than plexes themselves.Lol

http://cvmkr.com/R4JG

Tasha Saisima
Doomheim
#108 - 2013-07-24 02:23:52 UTC
Does anyone think DIN would still kill moms if they were winning contests? Of course not
Che Shifu
Duty.
#109 - 2013-07-24 03:13:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Che Shifu
Tasha Saisima wrote:
Does anyone think DIN would still kill moms if they were winning contests? Of course not

Actually they do.

I blame ISboxer. Click multiplication should be a bannable offence, and without it certain DIN leaders wouldn't be able to make 300+ mil per site (600+ mil per mom) and would then see the value in contesting.

When an ISN leader loses a contest, they lose 31.5 mil.

When a DIN leader loses a contest, they lose up to 315 mil. (if using all 10 boxes)

Is it really still a mystery why DIN hates contests?
Charadrass
Angry Germans
#110 - 2013-07-24 05:26:20 UTC
moar tears please :) isn tears mixed with "idontlikemultibox" tears. delicious :)
Tauranon
Weeesearch
CAStabouts
#111 - 2013-07-24 05:40:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Tauranon
Guttri wrote:
Battle Cube wrote:

wat.

Would you care to elaborate on that?

In a sandbox, the sandpit doesn't prevent you from building a sandcastle or driving tonkas. If driving tonkas causes the natural consequence that sandcastles get knocked down, then you subsequently face angry kids with destroyed sand castles.
Che Shifu
Duty.
#112 - 2013-07-24 13:24:53 UTC
Charadrass wrote:
moar tears please :) isn tears mixed with "idontlikemultibox" tears. delicious :)

Never said anything about multiboxing. I have no problem with using multiple toons at the same time. I do have a problem with click multiplication, like I said. If your going to claim I'm crying at least read the post.
Charadrass
Angry Germans
#113 - 2013-07-24 16:25:01 UTC
Please stick with the topic. There are plenty of multiboxwhinethreads around. Use them. Oh wait, they are all closed.
Bozl1n
Shiva
Northern Coalition.
#114 - 2013-07-25 16:19:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Bozl1n
Charadrass wrote:
Nice tears. Wanna donate more?

Quote:
Apperently Din pissed off some german low sec corps, known as the Blinky Red Brotherhood.
Low sec corps responded and visited Din in Scheenins yesterday.

At 2:36 a macha on station gets ganked.
Around 3:00 the bosster gets ganked.
Around 3:10 2 logis are lost in a TCRC (to sansha).
3:27 a basi gets ganked.
3:32 Kaphrah starts to smacktalk. (>Come at me Bro!<)
4:04 One of the logis killed in the tcrc earlier came back with a replacement ship, gets ganked on NRF gate while asking for permission to enter gate.
4:13 they find out that someone streams
4:19 streamer leaves fleet
a few minutes later the shiny NM from waitlist gats ganked

Tears everywhere in the german forums.

You would know all about tears it seemsBlink

Your fan club just grows and growsShocked
Guttri
Mari-Huana
#115 - 2013-07-25 16:31:34 UTC
Looks like your strategy is working, eh Charadrass? Lol
Kaphrah
Thats my BOI
#116 - 2013-07-25 17:01:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaphrah
Bozl1n wrote:
Charadrass wrote:
Nice tears. Wanna donate more?

Quote:
Apperently Din pissed off some german low sec corps, known as the Blinky Red Brotherhood.

4:04 One of the logis killed in the tcrc earlier came back with a replacement ship, gets ganked on NRF gate while asking for permission to enter gate.

Tears everywhere in the german forums.

You would know all about tears it seemsBlink

Your fan club just grows and growsShocked

Ok Boz, as much as I'd like to dance with you, whoever wrote that was... I'd say, a bit uninformed.

Let's see what we have here:
--> Scheenins is their usual operating area and they ganked for.. whatever, probably fun.
--> not DIN waitlist
--> not DIN boosters
--> true, at least 1 really bad alpha, **** happens
--> not from DIN fleet again
--> Hell yeah! And they came! And... nothing happened?
--> True, only ship we lost to the ganks. Got replaced.
--> Yes, and almighty Kaphrah said, bring it on while some guy was whining with no end
--> As much as I know he just shut the stream down cause he needed to listen to corp Teamspeak
--> from waitlist, maybe, NOT from DIN waitlist again...
Tears everywhere in the german forums
--> Better get a mop then!

C-C-C-CONCLUSION-TIME:

- Ships lost to gank: 1 Scimitar.
- ISN is more interested in watching DIN fleet stream than putting their own HQ up
- The guy that analyzed this must be a Cyclops (thx my dear!) (only 1 eye, so he just missed half of the things)
- I love how I was quoted! Arrow (>Come at me Bro!<) !

/ edit: Oh I forgot, there are tons of spelling mistakes !
Goldiiee
Bureau of Astronomical Anomalies
#117 - 2013-07-25 17:19:58 UTC
ROFL, DIN tears come with excuses too, classic :)

Things that keep me up at night;  Why do we use a voice communication device to send telegraphs? Moore's Law should state, Once you have paid off the last PC upgrade you will need another.

Nadia Gallen
Dark-Rising
Wrecking Machine.
#118 - 2013-07-25 17:48:07 UTC
Lol.. oger.. what you are looking for is a cyclops, If you cant even get your mythology right. How certain are you on those excuses??

DIN backpaddel, best backpaddel.
Charadrass
Angry Germans
#119 - 2013-07-25 18:05:28 UTC
so isn put their Focus into "secret" to provide no Intel to the gankers. frightened?
the gankers managed to kill:
1 afk nightmare on our waitlist slowboating out of Station <--- selfownage
1 scimitar from us warped into the gankgroup in front of a warp gate <--- just bad Timing.

the rest gank victims were not DIN-related. so it's really quite a Stretch to tell that DIN attracted the gankers. but Keep on those secret incursion Focus tears.
Nadia Gallen
Dark-Rising
Wrecking Machine.
#120 - 2013-07-25 18:21:39 UTC
Naah, people only need to ask, we have our "focus" in Primary, and in fleet MotD. I like that, because I tend to forget.

And calling it a focus is a bit harsh, it is informative to our pilots, so they know where the cool kids hang out. All our pilots are free to fly with other communities, this isn't a prison, it is a open community, that is why our secondary channel is public.