These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CSM Malcanis what is your problem ?

First post First post First post
Author
Manfred Hideous
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#261 - 2013-07-10 13:16:00 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:


he might be good in what he does, not sure, however he's extremely bad in communication on the forums


Thats just, like, your opinion, man


no, it's also the opinion of the guy who opend up the thread, and I'm sure there are many others who just do not speak up because you are intimidating people


You obviously, didn't, see, what, he, did, there.

and JFC, please use this link.

http://tinyurl.com/3qe7

before, posting; again.

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#262 - 2013-07-10 13:23:49 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Bi-Mi Lansatha wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
... you are intimidating people...
I am sure there are other people who don't like the way Malcanis posts... his style, but intimidated? Seriously, these are just electrons... if this intimidates you. Shocked

I fear for that person in real life.


it is intimidating, you just do not have the sensitivity for it if you do not see it... most of the time people who are really hard to others lose that connection because nobody speaks up to them anymore... its an indication that the personality is getting out of balance


So if no one disagrees with me then it's because I'm too intimidating, but if lots of people disagree with me then it's just because I'm wrong?

I ask because I can easily provide you with plenty of links to posts disagreeing with me, and many in much stronger terms than you've complained about me using. Will you call them out for being "intimidating" too?

Or is it only intimidation when you need to conjure up a silent majority who would agree with you if only they weren't afraid I'd leave a space-horse's head in their space-bed?

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#263 - 2013-07-10 13:31:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Harry Forever
Malcanis wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Bi-Mi Lansatha wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
... you are intimidating people...
I am sure there are other people who don't like the way Malcanis posts... his style, but intimidated? Seriously, these are just electrons... if this intimidates you. Shocked

I fear for that person in real life.


it is intimidating, you just do not have the sensitivity for it if you do not see it... most of the time people who are really hard to others lose that connection because nobody speaks up to them anymore... its an indication that the personality is getting out of balance


So if no one disagrees with me then it's because I'm too intimidating, but if lots of people disagree with me then it's just because I'm wrong?

I ask because I can easily provide you with plenty of links to posts disagreeing with me, and many in much stronger terms than you've complained about me using. Will you call them out for being "intimidating" too?

Or is it only intimidation when you need to conjure up a silent majority who would agree with you if only they weren't afraid I'd leave a space-horse's head in their space-bed?


you just do not want to realize that you have a serious communication issue, well, then just go on like you do...

and take those as guide who do it the same... and those who vote for you, yea keep thinking this is the right way to do it...

good luck to you all
Highfield
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#264 - 2013-07-10 13:39:13 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Bi-Mi Lansatha wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
... you are intimidating people...
I am sure there are other people who don't like the way Malcanis posts... his style, but intimidated? Seriously, these are just electrons... if this intimidates you. Shocked

I fear for that person in real life.


it is intimidating, you just do not have the sensitivity for it if you do not see it... most of the time people who are really hard to others lose that connection because nobody speaks up to them anymore... its an indication that the personality is getting out of balance


So if no one disagrees with me then it's because I'm too intimidating, but if lots of people disagree with me then it's just because I'm wrong?

I ask because I can easily provide you with plenty of links to posts disagreeing with me, and many in much stronger terms than you've complained about me using. Will you call them out for being "intimidating" too?

Or is it only intimidation when you need to conjure up a silent majority who would agree with you if only they weren't afraid I'd leave a space-horse's head in their space-bed?


you just do not want to realize that you have a serious communication issue, well, then just go on like you do...

and take those as guide who do it the same... and those who vote for you, yea keep thinking this is the right way to do it...

good luck to you all


Not sure if trolling..
Sephira Galamore
Inner Beard Society
#265 - 2013-07-10 13:39:38 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:


he might be good in what he does, not sure, however he's extremely bad in communication on the forums


Thats just, like, your opinion, man


no, it's also the opinion of the guy who opend up the thread, and I'm sure there are many others who just do not speak up because you are intimidating people

Been only enjoying my popcorn so far but now I feel I gotta jump in:
I am not intimidated and I think Malcanis does a great job communicating on the forums.
And I'm not alone. 19513 players deemed him a sensible choice for CSM.

Malcanis, thank you.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#266 - 2013-07-10 13:40:48 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:


you just do not want to realize that you have a serious communication issue, well, then just go on like you do...


I'm open to the possibility, but you'll need to bring some more evidence than just your unsupported word, because Harry, you're not exactly coming across as a neutral, objective observer here. You're certainly not too intimidated to disagree with me. Do you consider yourself very much braver than the average forum poster? Can you show any off-site links where people are posting "OMG I wanted to disagree with Malc but he's so fierce and scary I didn't dare!!" ?

What have you got?

(Apart from a single casual post that apparently hurt your pwecious feewings)

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Sway M4G
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#267 - 2013-07-10 13:53:13 UTC
Yup Malcanis is sure intimidating he once threatend to post pictures of my dead corpse on the forums after a failed bomb run, this made me very scared and afraid of him :(

Why Harrys so mad i dont know maybe he just wants a hug :)
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#268 - 2013-07-10 14:07:01 UTC
So, if I get this straight, you would like to see him invalidated from the discussion, because of YOUR emotional reaction to his manner of speaking?

That is not only intellectually dishonest in the extreme, but it's also absurdly selfish.

Get over yourself. Your precious feelings don't matter to anyone here. While I hate to speak for another person, you can kiss his ass.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#269 - 2013-07-10 14:10:50 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
So, if I get this straight, you would like to see him invalidated from the discussion, because of YOUR emotional reaction to his manner of speaking?

That is not only intellectually dishonest in the extreme, but it's also absurdly selfish.

Get over yourself. Your precious feelings don't matter to anyone here. While I hate to speak for another person, you can kiss his ass.


no you don't get anything straight, not the slightest thing

blocked
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#270 - 2013-07-10 14:11:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Harry Forever
Sway M4G wrote:
Yup Malcanis is sure intimidating he once threatend to post pictures of my dead corpse on the forums after a failed bomb run, this made me very scared and afraid of him :(

Why Harrys so mad i dont know maybe he just wants a hug :)


I'm not mad, I just explained stuff, however I got the feeling they don't get it
Omnathious Deninard
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#271 - 2013-07-10 14:13:41 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Omnathious Deninard wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
Did you vote?


its easy to bullshit around and have some kids vote for you, its much harder to achieve something meaningful with integrity

I take that as a no.


voting just finished when I started the game, but had to read just one comment of malcanis to find out that that guy is inappropriate for the position, should go shape his personality instead of spreading anger on the web

So you had 0 experience with this game, how it worked, the social hierarchy, or even who Malcanis and why he was elected. And one comment was enough for you to determine that you knew everything you needs to know about him?

Who is the arrogant one here? I don't believe it is Malcanis.

If you don't follow the rules, neither will I.

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#272 - 2013-07-10 14:18:18 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Sway M4G wrote:
Yup Malcanis is sure intimidating he once threatend to post pictures of my dead corpse on the forums after a failed bomb run, this made me very scared and afraid of him :(

Why Harrys so mad i dont know maybe he just wants a hug :)


I'm not mad, I just explained stuff, however I got the feeling they don't get it


It isn't that we don't get it, it's that you are about as wrong as it's possible to be without being Ace.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#273 - 2013-07-10 14:19:21 UTC
Omnathious Deninard wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Omnathious Deninard wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
Did you vote?


its easy to bullshit around and have some kids vote for you, its much harder to achieve something meaningful with integrity

I take that as a no.


voting just finished when I started the game, but had to read just one comment of malcanis to find out that that guy is inappropriate for the position, should go shape his personality instead of spreading anger on the web

So you had 0 experience with this game, how it worked, the social hierarchy, or even who Malcanis and why he was elected. And one comment was enough for you to determine that you knew everything you needs to know about him?

Who is the arrogant one here? I don't believe it is Malcanis.


I got a good feeling about people yes
Highfield
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#274 - 2013-07-10 14:23:06 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Sway M4G wrote:
Yup Malcanis is sure intimidating he once threatend to post pictures of my dead corpse on the forums after a failed bomb run, this made me very scared and afraid of him :(

Why Harrys so mad i dont know maybe he just wants a hug :)


I'm not mad, I just explained stuff, however I got the feeling they don't get it



Do you realise that you chose to cross swords with one of the most respected warriors this forum has even know? A person who has been elected based on experience and a lot on-topic discussion that goes back close to a decade? Someone who has a freaking law named after him? Do you honestly think your argument, after a 14 page threadnaught, holds any merit?

With all that in mind, do you think "they" don't get it or perhaps maybe you don't get it?
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#275 - 2013-07-10 14:24:19 UTC
Quote:
With all that in mind, do you think "they" don't get it or perhaps maybe you don't get it?


People like this aren't capable of introspective critical thought. All we can do is point and laugh.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#276 - 2013-07-10 14:36:32 UTC
I think that thread can be closed, it seems Malcanis and his follower are in dire need of the bullshit he's posting

thanks for explaining to me
Manfred Hideous
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#277 - 2013-07-10 14:37:26 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
So, if I get this straight, you would like to see him invalidated from the discussion, because of YOUR emotional reaction to his manner of speaking?

That is not only intellectually dishonest in the extreme, but it's also absurdly selfish.

Get over yourself. Your precious feelings don't matter to anyone here. While I hate to speak for another person, you can kiss his ass.


no you don't get anything straight, not the slightest thing

blocked


OH NOES he BLOCKED you!!!11eleventy!

Hairy, You can't win an argument by putting your fingers in your ears and yelling lalalala!
Mag's
Azn Empire
#278 - 2013-07-10 14:41:07 UTC
I'm offended he's offended. What now?

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Highfield
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#279 - 2013-07-10 14:41:58 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
I think that thread can be closed, it seems Malcanis and his follower are in dire need of the bullshit he's posting

thanks for explaining to me



No no, now we push on! Ususally after an explanation follows a test.

Assignment #1: write an ode to Malcanis in haiku style!
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#280 - 2013-07-10 14:45:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaarous Aldurald
Highfield wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
I think that thread can be closed, it seems Malcanis and his follower are in dire need of the bullshit he's posting

thanks for explaining to me



No no, now we push on! Ususally after an explanation follows a test.

Assignment #1: write an ode to Malcanis in haiku style!


"Bullshit" in GD?

I am so very offended.

My precious feelings!

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.