These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

level 4 mission isk per hour

Author
Acacia Eden
New Eden's Logistic Incorporated
#41 - 2013-07-11 22:56:14 UTC
A mediocre mission runner with a decent ship (faction BS, for example), you should get 30-50 mil/hr.
If you fly a shiny marauder and cherry pick profitable ones, you could make somewhere around 70-80 mil/hr.
It really depends.
Mer88
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#42 - 2013-07-12 03:18:57 UTC
running a rattlesnake i have seen 22m ticks doing scarlet pirate l4 mission so if i have 2-3 of those missions i guess it works out to be 60m /hr in pure bounty i never count the LP since every one has different conversion rates. but if i get short missions like the score , massive attack etc usually get 10-15m ticks. it really depend what kinda mission you get.
dexington
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#43 - 2013-07-12 08:55:45 UTC
BerSerKer 13 wrote:
i was wondering how much has changed in the isk per hour on level 4 mission ruining on on toon in high sec 2-3 years ago i was making around 8-15m per hour depending on mission is there a chart out there now or could someone give me a good estimet i have hard that it has gained quite a bit

Why don't you just undock and do some missions?, or search the forum for the answer?

This question is asked over and over and the answers range from 25'ish to 200M pr hour, the majority seem to claim they make somewhere around 50M pr hour.

It all depends on how lucky and picky you are with the missions you get, if you salvage, how well you convert lp and the skills you have and ship you fly.

I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Multiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous.

BerSerKer 13
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#44 - 2013-07-16 00:08:14 UTC
dexington wrote:

Why don't you just undock and do some missions?, or search the forum for the answer?

This question is asked over and over and the answers range from 25'ish to 200M pr hour, the majority seem to claim they make somewhere around 50M pr hour.

It all depends on how lucky and picky you are with the missions you get, if you salvage, how well you convert lp and the skills you have and ship you fly.

ok cool ty
reading threw all of this it seems like that around it should be around 30m give or take the mission if salvaging drops and lp points gets added in

which seems about right when running missions in my raven now. i was previously running in the drake and i gess i was thinking drake times
Looser Eto
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#45 - 2013-07-17 11:19:18 UTC
Regarding the ISK/hr in L4s:

Is it worth

a) Looting, and/or
b) Salvaging

In anything below L4s?

Thank you very much.

PS I'm new to this
Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#46 - 2013-07-19 05:27:52 UTC
Looser Eto wrote:
Regarding the ISK/hr in L4s:

Is it worth

a) Looting, and/or
b) Salvaging

In anything below L4s?

Thank you very much.

PS I'm new to this

If you can efficiently salvage on a main or alt you would be better off finding someone to salvage l4's for and splitting the ISK.

We had a guy who ran 3's while training up for 4's, he said the money was OK (running looting and salvaging 3's), but was much much better salvaging 4's and splitting the loot.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Previous page123