These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

[Proposal] Have the "Load Fitting" option inculde rigs again

Author
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#41 - 2012-02-09 22:05:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Cearain
Akirei Scytale wrote:

this essentially means people who frequently move things via jump freighter will always hesitate to push that button. also, you can search your cargo hold.

It would be an option to have the cargo or the rigs checked. You could have either or neither checked.

edit: Plus I didn't think you could actually fit a jump freighter. But I am not sure.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#42 - 2012-02-09 22:41:15 UTC
Cearain wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:

this essentially means people who frequently move things via jump freighter will always hesitate to push that button. also, you can search your cargo hold.

It would be an option to have the cargo or the rigs checked. You could have either or neither checked.

edit: Plus I didn't think you could actually fit a jump freighter. But I am not sure.

you lose your rigs when you package your ship. often it is not worth it to use them on a deployment that only lasts a couple days.
Imigo Montoya
BreadFleet
Interstellar Triglavian Collective
#43 - 2012-02-09 23:50:30 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
you lose your rigs when you package your ship. often it is not worth it to use them on a deployment that only lasts a couple days.

So then don't click "yes" when it asks if you are sure you want to include the rigs, or have a "With rigs" and "Without rigs" fit.

Usually the rigs are integral to the overall fit though, and surely any decent deployment will have carrier support for ship logistics for moving rigged ships.
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#44 - 2012-02-09 23:52:02 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Cearain wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:

Ill admit I am not sure what you concern is exactly.

but it used to to be that if you tried to fit a ship that already had different rigs fit you got another pop up saying are you sure? or even can't do it because you have these slots filled. It didn't automatically destroy the rigs you have fit.

But anyone you would just need to uncheck the cargo box or have it unchecked by default if that was an issue.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

Lord Drokoth
Hostile.
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#45 - 2012-02-10 19:42:31 UTC
Supported. Don't see why it was removed tbh. Would be nice if it auto loaded scripts, ammo and cap boosters etc too.
Previous page123