These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Whores in Space [Mercs for Hire] "#1 Most damage done since Inferno" -CCP

First post
Author
Adriel Malakai
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#81 - 2013-09-05 02:16:33 UTC
Fair enough. He does seem to have a rather large number of alts.

For the record, I don't have a particularly high opinion of Vegas nor his alliance. I just have a particularly low opinion of Whores in Space and their abilities.
Jove Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#82 - 2013-09-05 07:31:29 UTC
Adriel Malakai wrote:

For the record, I don't have a particularly high opinion of Vegas nor his alliance. I just have a particularly low opinion of Whores in Space and their abilities.

I think you hit the nail on the head regarding abilities. One of the main reasons whores is colllapsing was down to lack of fleets and composition.

Technically if you declared war on Whores you knew you would find them in Amarr and Jita. The corps that left felt fustrated because of this and thats why they are forming with the active chars to make a more formidable foe.

On a personal note you may have seen me in your local but the likely hood of me engaging you would be non existant.

Reason behind this is I know what your capable of and tbh it would be suicidal. I dont give away free kills. Ive been in this game long enough to understand over the years a solo pvper engaging another pvper with boosts reps and alts is pretty pointless.

I may aswell just undock my ship, eject and let you blow it up or have it. Big smile

Quoting "you will die" in EvE is fail Chars dont die in EvE. Unless you have a heart attack eek.

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#83 - 2013-09-05 07:51:59 UTC
Oh man, Whores collapsing? Evil
Which pimp has been smacking them, I'll sort the fellow out with a good, stern talking to!

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Jove Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#84 - 2013-09-05 08:37:23 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Oh man, Whores collapsing? Evil
Which pimp has been smacking them, I'll sort the fellow out with a good, stern talking to!

D.

Bear

collapsing is part of EvE. You either fix it or start afresh with a correct scope. Whores is still there but activity is limited I beleive. Im sure there will be a time when they are back on a high note. With regards to the corps that have left, the talent for pvp that is there will make more fun fights instead of sitting around spinning ships or loosing ships to pointless actions. Cool

Quoting "you will die" in EvE is fail Chars dont die in EvE. Unless you have a heart attack eek.

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#85 - 2013-09-05 08:43:53 UTC
Allrighty, I'm sure you guys made something to be proud of.
Whores have been best at killing loads of stuff for a long time, as much that even CCP noticed and recognized it, naysayers be damned.

Onto an even brighter future for Whores! Pirate

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

AndromacheDarkstar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#86 - 2013-09-05 10:14:40 UTC
Whores were good at killing stuff but most of the stuff we killed came in pod form on the jita undock. That's what we want to change with the new alliance. As for whores collapsing just check their killboards over the last couple of days.

I think most of the active corps agreed to come with us and from what I hear someone else may well have emptied the wallet so I doubt there will be much activity for long unless the remaining leadership steps up.

Here's to a more merc focused brighter future in an alliance that actually fights people
Renius
TEMPLAR.
The Initiative.
#87 - 2013-09-05 17:11:55 UTC
Adriel Malakai wrote:

Opinions are like wormholes everyone has got one.

Adriel Malakai is that a trolls name?
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#88 - 2013-09-05 17:43:41 UTC
Whores time of death: 2013.07.18 22:57

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Ju0ZaS
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#89 - 2013-09-06 07:02:40 UTC
AndromacheDarkstar wrote:
Here's to a more merc focused brighter future in an alliance that actually fights people

What really stoped you from fighting in whores, or picking wars for fights?

Are you going to fight me or do you expect to bore me to death with your forum pvp?

AndromacheDarkstar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#90 - 2013-09-06 07:26:18 UTC
Ju0ZaS wrote:

Lack of leadership and organisation, corps on seperate comms and spread out not working as a unit. Being told to not fight back. I don't think most people in whores were there to fight, they were there to gank, that's fine buts not what we want from an alliance. No hard feelings just differing opinions and play styles.
Jove Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#91 - 2013-09-06 07:28:00 UTC
Ju0ZaS wrote:

The aroma of Amarr and Jita undock Big smile

AndromacheDarkstar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#92 - 2013-09-06 08:02:52 UTC
Jove Death wrote:
Ju0ZaS wrote:

The aroma of Amarr and Jita undock Big smile

lol, and some of that
Yakgnath
Heffalumps and Woozles.
#93 - 2013-09-06 12:19:57 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:

I think more than Whores died then.
The irony of that post.

Im sure BAW will be a nice home for you, hope you turn cool again someday.
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#94 - 2013-09-06 19:47:16 UTC
Yakgnath wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:

The irony of that post.

It's too late, he's been converted to one of the Unicorn Guard for our dear Lord Malakai.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

Renius
TEMPLAR.
The Initiative.
#95 - 2013-09-06 20:03:07 UTC
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:
Yakgnath wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:

The irony of that post.

It's too late, he's been converted to one of the Unicorn Guard for our dear Lord Malakai.

You people have had zero effect on whores in space.
AndromacheDarkstar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#96 - 2013-09-06 23:40:03 UTC
Renius wrote:
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:
Yakgnath wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:

The irony of that post.

well thast not quite true, they made most of whores dock up on a regular basis
Renius
TEMPLAR.
The Initiative.
#97 - 2013-09-07 08:29:38 UTC
Renius wrote:
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:
Yakgnath wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:

The irony of that post.

well thast not quite true, they made most of whores dock up on a regular basis

Well that is also not quite true, is there some infatuation bubbling to the surface AndromacheDarkstar ?
Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#98 - 2013-09-08 21:58:03 UTC
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:
Yakgnath wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:

The irony of that post.

This man speaks the truth! I will defend until the end! I'll forever wear pink Cool

Renius wrote:

So it's the fall that killed whores in space? It's safe to say that over the history of Whores in Space BAW/POD has affected the alliance quite a bit. Having daily activities shut down is not healthy, if you know what I mean.

Yakgnath
Heffalumps and Woozles.
#99 - 2013-09-09 12:19:42 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:
Yakgnath wrote:
Zeus Maximo wrote:

The irony of that post.

This man speaks the truth! I will defend until the end! I'll forever wear pink Cool

Renius wrote:

So it's the fall that killed whores in space? It's safe to say that over the history of Whores in Space BAW/POD has affected the alliance quite a bit. Having daily activities shut down is not healthy, if you know what I mean.

Im pretty sure people can be dressed in pink and be cool at the same time.

The irony of going "Hah I broke your toy!" when it was your own corps death-sentance at the same time.
Then I assume Umad died cause it kept wardeccing whores?
It works by your logic..
I knew you would be mad..

And we are at that point where having 12 people sit around in safespots, waiting for a chance to dogpile on someone is considered skilled?
Getting two t3 kills to show for an entire day (and that was a good day for you) is not that impressive.
Im not saying BAW and Pendulum is not good at what they do.
Im saying it does not require the ammount of skills, as you seem to enjoy thinking.
Props for patience tho...

Im afraid that Zeus is right at one point, that is the time of death for WIS.
Sure it may have limped on for a while, but we never recovered from losing our most active corps back in july.
The effect of BAW/WEPOD was not nearly what you like to make it out to be, sure I switched away from soloing in t3's but other than that im not sure it had a huge impact.

But it does seem dead now, so lets leave that horse alone shall we?
Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#100 - 2013-09-09 14:18:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Zeus Maximo
Yakgnath wrote:

Im pretty sure people can be dressed in pink and be cool at the same time.

The irony of going "Hah I broke your toy!" when it was your own corps death-sentance at the same time.
Then I assume Umad died cause it kept wardeccing whores?
It works by your logic..
I knew you would be mad..

And we are at that point where having 12 people sit around in safespots, waiting for a chance to dogpile on someone is considered skilled?
Getting two t3 kills to show for an entire day (and that was a good day for you) is not that impressive.
Im not saying BAW and Pendulum is not good at what they do.
Im saying it does not require the ammount of skills, as you seem to enjoy thinking.
Props for patience tho...

Im afraid that Zeus is right at one point, that is the time of death for WIS.
Sure it may have limped on for a while, but we never recovered from losing our most active corps back in july.
The effect of BAW/WEPOD was not nearly what you like to make it out to be, sure I switched away from soloing in t3's but other than that im not sure it had a huge impact.

But it does seem dead now, so lets leave that horse alone shall we?

Your version of this logic is rather flawed. We were also at war with Marmite and many other corporations when we all decided to take a break from U-Mad. I guess everyone killed us?

And yes you all did kill an arazu and a stealth bomber. Is that something to be proud of? Is that absolutely bone crushing results? Hell if we look at our war history you can see when I actually tried against you all because a 1 bill isk legion died. I'll let you win this war though. Was hard fought Cool

Now when BAW/POD deced whores their numbers were astronomical compared to ours. You all formed up a 15 person t3/bs/bc for 2 u-mad members. What did you do for BAW/POD? 6 prophecies.

Your ship response speaks volumes in this argument. Give BAW/POD credit where it's deserved. A fight you can't win.