These forums have been archived and are now read-only.
The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/
log off exploits
"Sarcasm is the Recourse of a weak mind." -Dr. Smith
CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer
Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.
I can't get rid of my darn signature! Oh, wait....
95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.
Selling Griefer Immunity