These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

So long and thanks for all the bullshit. This will be my last post.

First post
Author
Jafit McJafitson
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#101 - 2013-06-24 02:08:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Jafit McJafitson
Freezehunter wrote:
I lost over 2 billion ISK instantly in a 1.0 system, while transporting cargo in a TANKED cargo ship with a supposed 21000 HP buffer/semiactive tank and level 5 tanking skills in all tanking types.

EFT gives me 19,192 EHP with your mammoth's setup and all 5 skills

The killmail you linked says that 6,957 damage was done.

vOv

---

It's sad that you care so much about spacemoney and losing it... Sure it's annoying when you lose a ship. I just lost a blockade runner to a pair of cloaky interdictors. However I expected and accepted it as part of the game. Thankfully it was empty this time.

At least it gave you the push you needed to stop doing something you clearly didn't enjoy. But your ego did require that you come here and tell us all about it. So thanks, I enjoyed your tears.

Edit: Also I find it hillarious that you were in Dreddit for 5 days and have no kills or losses for that period.
Freezehunter
#102 - 2013-06-24 02:09:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Freezehunter
Bizzaro Stormy MurphDog wrote:
Steve WingYip wrote:
Freezehunter wrote:
Steve WingYip wrote:
Freezehunter wrote:
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=19901119#ixzz2X5W5JNyg

SNIP

You won't be missed with that attitude. I would expect an 07 character to know better. You knew the risks and you got punished. All this over a ship blowing up. Just makes me laugh.

THIS WAS JUST THE DROP THAT BROKE THE DAM.

CONSIDERING I WAS JUST PLAYING TO CHILL AND WANTED TO HELP PEOPLE BY DOING THEIR COURIERS, EVEN IF THEY HAD **** REWARDS AND HIGH COLLAT, THEN YES, IT FELT LIKE **** WHEN I LOST 2 BILLION FOR TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE. SINCE 2007 I MUST HAVE COMPLETED OVER 6000 CONTRACTS AND NEVER FAILED OR STOLE A SINGLE ONE BEFORE THIS.

THIS IS A GAME THAT PENALIZES GOOD GUYS AND ***** ALL OVER THEM, AND I AM SICK OF CONSTANTLY GETTING THE FINGER AND GETTING BLOWN UP WHEN I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO HELP. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME BS LIKE THIS HAPPENED TO ME, BUT THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW.

You need to calm down and see why you died. It was careless. You also are making up lies to justify the death. If you warped to 0 and jumped, the tornado could not have locked you. I am pretty sure you auto piloted or something. And let's say you did not. There is a RISK in this game, and NOTHING is safe. As a 07 player you should know this.

I understand why you are angry, but acting like this on the forums is creating no good at all.

He's creating a ton of good by posting. If even one new pilot reads this and realizes how stupid it is to haul billions worth of cargo in a T1 ship, that means a lesson was learned (and EVE shed some dead weight in the process).

ANOTHER REASON I AM DOING THIS BEFORE I GO OUT, IN ADDITION TO THE SATISFACTION I GET FROM TROLLING/BITCHING/RAGEQUITTING. AS I'VE SAID, I'VE ALWAYS HELPED PEOPLE IN THIS GAME, SURE, I CAN BE A TROLLING DOUCHE SOMETIMES, BUT I'VE ALWAYS BEEN NICE TO PEOPLE THAT NEEDED MY HELP AND KNEW ME.

Inappropriate signature, CCP Phantom.

Pepper Solette
Doomheim
#103 - 2013-06-24 02:10:03 UTC
I haven't fapped this hard to such delicious tears in well...........forever! I'm going to wear myself down to a nub at this rate.

PLEASE! Keep posting your ERMAHGERD Rage! I love this ****!

Why the **** can't i ever get anyone to be this mad at me??

** Miko Sunji:  "There is no better way to find out if you can swim, than swimming for your life."**

Freezehunter
#104 - 2013-06-24 02:12:21 UTC
Jafit McJafitson wrote:
Freezehunter wrote:
I lost over 2 billion ISK instantly in a 1.0 system, while transporting cargo in a TANKED cargo ship with a supposed 21000 HP buffer/semiactive tank and level 5 tanking skills in all tanking types.

vOv

---

It's sad that you care so much about spacemoney and losing it... Sure it's annoying when you lose a ship. I just lost a blockade runner to a pair of cloaky interdictors. However I expected and accepted it as part of the game. Thankfully it was empty this time.

At least it gave you the push you needed to stop doing something you clearly didn't enjoy. But your ego did require that you come here and tell us all about it. So thanks, I enjoyed your tears.

Edit: Also I find it hillarious that you were in Dreddit for 5 days and have no kills or losses for that period.

YEAH, I LEFT TEST BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE FULL OF IDIOTS AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT THERE.

AND ALSO, YEAH, YOU DIED BECAUSE YOU WERE KILLED IN 0.0, I WAS IN FREAKING 1.0 HIGH SEC, IN A FAST ALIGN, TANKED SHIP. IF I HAD LOST THAT IN 0.0 I WOULD NOT HAVE MINDED, BECAUSE I ALWAYS EXPECT TO LOSE **** THERE AS SOON AS I UNDOCK.

Freezehunter
#105 - 2013-06-24 02:13:14 UTC
Pepper Solette wrote:
I haven't fapped this hard to such delicious tears in well...........forever! I'm going to wear myself down to a nub at this rate.

I AIN'T EVEN MAD, I AM COOL.

zlizilz
Brothership Of EVE
The Initiative.
#106 - 2013-06-24 02:13:49 UTC
Have you considered perhaps that you were setup?

More salt for the wound.

Perhaps the issuer of the contract was your ganker, can you imagine? oh my...
IIshira
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#107 - 2013-06-24 02:15:37 UTC
Sir Mack Inawrex wrote:
Freezehunter wrote:

I DID NOTHING WRONG

Yes, you did. 21kEHP to protect 2 billion ISK in any part of the game, even 1.0 HiSec is a bad decision.

Some people can play this game and never learn. I run out of breath trying to convince people in my corp that mining in a Hulk during wartime is a bad idea. Some people never get the obvious.
Minmatar Citizen160812
The LGBT Last Supper
#108 - 2013-06-24 02:17:06 UTC
You gave money to Star Citizen? Wanna buy some bit coins?
Freezehunter
#109 - 2013-06-24 02:17:19 UTC
zlizilz wrote:

More salt for the wound.

YEAH, IT'S POSSIBLE, BUT IN ALMOST 7 YEARS I'VE NEVER FALLEN FOR A SCAM.

IF IT WAS A SETUP THEN YEAH, I FELL FOR IT.

DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, THIS GAME STOPPED EXISTING THE DAY I RAGEQUIT.

Anubis Joringer
Hot Caldari Babes
#110 - 2013-06-24 02:18:05 UTC
Freezehunter wrote:
Pepper Solette wrote:

I AIN'T EVEN MAD, I AM COOL.

Your unholy lust for the caps-lock key says otherwise.
Freezehunter
#111 - 2013-06-24 02:18:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Freezehunter
Minmatar Citizen160812 wrote:
You gave money to Star Citizen? Wanna buy some bit coins?

IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU MENTIONED IT, I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT GOT RICH BY BUYING BITCOINS WHEN THEY WERE WORTH UNDER A DOLLAR AND RESOLD WHEN THEY WERE WORTH OVER 100 DOLLARS, SO YEAH...

THAT IS WHY SOME PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WALLOW IN MEDIOCRITY THEIR WHOLE LIFE AND LIVE PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK AND OTHERS GET STINKING RICH AND JUST DON'T GIVE A ****.

Sir Mack Inawrex
NEW ORDER DEATH DEALERS
#112 - 2013-06-24 02:18:34 UTC
Jafit McJafitson wrote:
Freezehunter wrote:

vOv

Deactivate his active modules and set damage profile to EM. Suddenly his EHP marries up to the damage dealt in BC.

"…but now only one beacon of light survives.  A stubborn world that dared to defy Mintchip, Lord of the Lollipops."

Smartbombing Whoree
Doomheim
#113 - 2013-06-24 02:18:38 UTC
Freezehunter wrote:
zlizilz wrote:

More salt for the wound.

DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, THIS GAME STOPPED EXISTING THE DAY I RAGEQUIT.

YET! here you are in ALL CAPS!
Freezehunter
#114 - 2013-06-24 02:20:11 UTC
Smartbombing Whoree wrote:
Freezehunter wrote:
zlizilz wrote:

More salt for the wound.

CAPS LOCK IS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR KEYBOARD! IT MAKES YOU WRITE IN ALL CAPS. ON SOME MECHANICAL, CUSTOM KEYBOARDS LIKE MINE, IT IS CALLED CRUISE CONTROL. DON'T ASK WHY, IT IS A SECRET.

Johan Toralen
IIIJIIIITIIII
#115 - 2013-06-24 02:21:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Johan Toralen
Jafit McJafitson wrote:

vOv

Yea don't look like his hardeners and dc were activated. So he's lying on multiple accounts as to how this happend.
I have a suspicion the player behind this char isn't actualy the player who started playing in 2007. His mistakes are just too noob. I mean it's really some basic common sense stuff that most ppl learn early on to avoid.
Freezehunter
#116 - 2013-06-24 02:21:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Freezehunter
Sir Mack Inawrex wrote:
Jafit McJafitson wrote:
Freezehunter wrote:

vOv

Deactivate his active modules and set damage profile to EM. Suddenly his EHP marries up to the damage dealt in BC.

MODULES WERE ACTIVE, I ALWAYS ACTIVATE THEM UPON INITIATING WARP WHEN ENTERING SYSTEM. MY TANK WAS FULLY ACTIVE WHEN I GOT BLOWN THE **** UP INSTANTLY BY ONE SHIP.

Adunh Slavy
#117 - 2013-06-24 02:22:19 UTC
Arch Stanton's Neighbour wrote:

CCP pay attention to this new game feature: flag that makes people invulnerable when they are playing the game just to chill.

It's called spinning ship, was going to be called WiS but that got all messed up too. CCP didn't tank their idea very well.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.  - William Pitt

Anubis Joringer
Hot Caldari Babes
#118 - 2013-06-24 02:22:29 UTC
Freezehunter wrote:
Smartbombing Whoree wrote:
Freezehunter wrote:
zlizilz wrote:

More salt for the wound.

CAPS LOCK IS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR KEYBOARD! IT MAKES YOU WRITE IN ALL CAPS. ON SOME MECHANICAL, CUSTOM KEYBOARDS LIKE MINE, IT IS CALLED CRUISE CONTROL. DON'T ASK WHY, IT IS A SECRET.

Even on cruise control you still have to steer. I would also hardly call eon-old 4chan memes a "secret".
Freezehunter
#119 - 2013-06-24 02:22:46 UTC
Adunh Slavy wrote:
Arch Stanton's Neighbour wrote:

CCP pay attention to this new game feature: flag that makes people invulnerable when they are playing the game just to chill.

It's called spinning ship, was going to be called WiS but that got all messed up too. CCP didn't tank their idea very well.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, HAVE A LIKE AND SHOVE IT!

Pepper Solette
Doomheim
#120 - 2013-06-24 02:22:48 UTC
zlizilz wrote:

More salt for the wound.

You, you i love! Let's have freaky sex!

But in all seriousness. Hand on my heart.............i've read this completely and the more i read, i'm sitting here in tears of laughter. I'm literally crying from laughing so hard. Thank you OP, you have quite honestly made my weekend.

** Miko Sunji:  "There is no better way to find out if you can swim, than swimming for your life."**