These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

WiS is shitcanned. U mad? Time 4 U to stop poasting - Unsub and Biomass!

First post
Author
Deviana Sevidon
Jades Falcon Guards
#21 - 2011-11-03 09:15:01 UTC
This must be some kind of viral marketing campaign, because now I feel compelled to purchase a monocle and a pair of boots from the NEX store.

....as if 10,058 Goon voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2011-11-03 09:15:36 UTC

OP seems to be a teenager..
Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#23 - 2011-11-03 09:19:38 UTC
Troll is troll

Why do you even started this thread. Roll

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Claire Katelo
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#24 - 2011-11-03 09:20:54 UTC
Maybe they could use the time to implement a report feature on the forums for trolls like the OP. Now back under your bridge, go on shoo
Herr Wilkus
Aggressive Salvage Services LLC
#25 - 2011-11-03 20:31:59 UTC
Nope, all the Incarna-is-dead crybabies and monocle-trolls need to just shut up or put up.

If enough of you unsub and biomass your chars, maybe, just maybe, CCP will fire more employees and go back to making clothes for you to waste your money on.

And if they don't at least you wont be around to annoy the rest of us with your forum threads!

Win Win!
Dbars Grinding
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#26 - 2011-11-03 20:33:38 UTC
story bro great.

I have more space likes than you. 

T' Elk
Into the Ether
WE FORM V0LTA
#27 - 2011-11-03 20:33:55 UTC
Ugh, who the **** bumped this thread? :P

~Badposter since FOOOOREEEEEVAAAAAR~ I come back after 2 years to THIS? ~Now 4 years apparently

Solomar Espersei
Quality Assurance
Brotherhood of Spacers
#28 - 2011-11-03 20:39:55 UTC
Bump for Great Jaws of Justice!

Wilkus, get with the program man. Moar smilies next time or we takes away your 1400s. Also, where is our damned Troll face smiley for the new forearms CCP? Big smile

Quality Assurance Recruiting intrepid explorers and BlOps/Cov Ops combat enthusiasts

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
#29 - 2011-11-03 21:00:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Nova Fox
??? errr WiS isnt dropped at all dude just back burner.

Good example of a real #@%canned is Starcraft Ghost and Warcraft Adventures.

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

Herr Wilkus
Aggressive Salvage Services LLC
#30 - 2011-11-03 21:05:08 UTC
Nova Fox wrote:
??? errr WiS isnt dropped at all dude just back burner.

Good example of a real #@%canned is Starcraft Ghost and Warcraft Adventures.

Wow. You are really brave, posting with a name like that.

People have been attacked in the streets, and even arrested in some places.

My hats off to you.
Lindt Elgorriaga
Chocolate latex and leather Social Club
#31 - 2011-11-03 21:05:47 UTC
Herr Wilkus wrote:

....Stuff....

You have extracted tears form me.... just mourning the time wasted in your posts...

Objective acomplished

Don't consider chocolate as a substitute of sex, consider it as a different pleasure... ...but that won't prevent you from being a pervert

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#32 - 2011-11-03 21:38:46 UTC
Should someone point out to him that his post only makes sense if these people are already threatening to quit over it?

Nah, I didn't think so either.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

The Apostle
Doomheim
#33 - 2011-11-03 21:40:03 UTC
Herr Wilkus wrote:
I came here hoping for some fireworks. All I am getting is limp penii,

Come on, be fearless - like CCP.

Post some pics of you biomassing your 80M SP main. Make CCP sit up and take notice.

Hey. You know that list of good things you listed?

That was done by people who bitched, whined, complained, shot monuments, unsubbed by the hundreds but didn't biomass ad nauseum.

And I thought you said that sort of bullshit doesn't work?

Bit of a contrary post. Really. Moron.

[i]Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo![/i]

Alpheias
The Khaleph
#34 - 2011-11-03 21:42:33 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Herr Wilkus wrote:

Post some pics of you biomassing your 80M SP main. Make CCP sit up and take notice.

That was done by people who bitched, whined, complained, shot monuments, unsubbed by the hundreds but didn't biomass ad nauseum.

u mad?

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#35 - 2011-11-03 21:50:09 UTC
The Apostle wrote:
Herr Wilkus wrote:

i know that you don't understand things but the gist is "if you're really angry about WiS being shelved/put to the backburner please just get out"

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Silence iKillYouu
Girls Lie But Zkill Doesn't
Pandemic Legion
#36 - 2011-11-03 21:59:44 UTC
WiS was allways a **** idea.

EVE Mail me i dont check forums often.

Sakura Imoru
Perkone
Caldari State
#37 - 2011-11-03 22:13:51 UTC
OK, I had enough of this BS, it's time to pull that rotten tooth out of your mouths (like we Germans use to say):

CCP Hilmar wrote:
Incarna

For the same reasons, Incarna—the real one with actual meaningful gameplay in it— will be a big step towards the future. For an experience that relies so much on emergence and human interaction, it’s remarkable that it’s taken us this long to actually put a face on it. Once Incarna hits its stride, EVE will be more personal, and thus more accessible to general audiences. Visual self-expression in a virtual setting is a core psychological component of gaming; most people need to see their avatars, or something vaguely humanoid, or else they don’t connect with the game. We were behind the curve and it needs to be addressed for the sake of EVE’s longevity. We have the technology. Now we need time to add the content that will bring more meaning to the gameplay—again, without disrupting the space combat simulator that many of you are, or at least were, very much in love with—and without delaying crucial improvements that this core experience desperately needs.

Time to face it, guys, WiS / Incarna / Space Barbies or whatever you want to call it is coming... and it's going to STAYTwisted
Psychophantic
#38 - 2011-11-03 22:21:12 UTC
Wahhh I dun wanna play space barby!

Now wez mai ship skinz???
Jhagiti Tyran
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#39 - 2011-11-03 22:22:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Jhagiti Tyran
Sakura Imoru wrote:
OK, I had enough of this BS, it's time to pull that rotten tooth out of your mouths (like we Germans use to say):

CCP Hilmar wrote:
Incarna

For the same reasons, Incarna—the real one with actual meaningful gameplay in it— will be a big step towards the future. For an experience that relies so much on emergence and human interaction, it’s remarkable that it’s taken us this long to actually put a face on it. Once Incarna hits its stride, EVE will be more personal, and thus more accessible to general audiences. Visual self-expression in a virtual setting is a core psychological component of gaming; most people need to see their avatars, or something vaguely humanoid, or else they don’t connect with the game. We were behind the curve and it needs to be addressed for the sake of EVE’s longevity. We have the technology. Now we need time to add the content that will bring more meaning to the gameplay—again, without disrupting the space combat simulator that many of you are, or at least were, very much in love with—and without delaying crucial improvements that this core experience desperately needs.

Time to face it, guys, WiS / Incarna / Space Barbies or whatever you want to call it is coming... and it's going to STAYTwisted

As long as it doesn't come at the expense of the real game I think most people don't have a problem with it.

Edit:

I don't think its coming any time soon, its taken CCP years to make 1 room and a handful of clothes.
Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
#40 - 2011-11-03 22:26:30 UTC
I say they add on a feature every so expansion.

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

Previous page123Next page