These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Mass test on Singularity on Friday, 14th June at 17:00 UTC

First post
Author
Salpun
Global Telstar Federation Offices
Masters of Flying Objects
#21 - 2013-06-14 20:23:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Salpun
CCP Habakuk wrote:
Thank you all for helping.

Salpun: Do you have any logs regarding black screen?
Gaia: I'm happy enough if it recovers and does not freeze completely.
Lors: I don't need a full report this time, as long as everything was good.

No I walked in and logged in right after the top of the hour and did not have logging enabled. I had black screen on me once before I did not get a repro. I did switch ships right before moving station to station and then try to undock. Second account I logged in on was fine doing the same thing but it was the first time I here in on sisi since the mirror.

Got a bug report 162487 target switching is in consistent now getting the same thing on TQ when salvaging. locked targets gray out and will not switch. its odd it does it for a while and then stops but the recovery timing is also inconsistent.

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

Chris Winter
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
The Curatores Veritatis Auxiliary
#22 - 2013-06-14 20:39:41 UTC
I set my graphics settings to "optimize for performance" for this test.

Overview seemed fine at all times.

Graphics seemed speedy enough, never experienced lag.

A couple problems, however:
- Never saw any kind of jump animation. I picked "jump" on the titan, waited a couple minutes for traffic control, then just got loaded into the new system.
- Never saw any messages that were written in the "masstesting" channel. I was in the channel from before the start of the test and saw the MOTD fine, but never saw CCP Habakuk's later writings.
Lors Dornick
Kallisti Industries
#23 - 2013-06-15 09:15:54 UTC
Chris Winter wrote:
I set my graphics settings to "optimize for performance" for this test.

Overview seemed fine at all times.

Graphics seemed speedy enough, never experienced lag.

Same, I'm on a lowly ATI/AMD Radeon HD 6570, so I'm aware that it will throw a fit if I try to use any higher settings on a mass test ;)
Chris Winter wrote:

A couple problems, however:
- Never saw any kind of jump animation. I picked "jump" on the titan, waited a couple minutes for traffic control, then just got loaded into the new system.

Had the reverse version, a long and glorious jump animation (almost 2 minutes), even went for another beer while it was playing ;)

Chris Winter wrote:

- Never saw any messages that were written in the "masstesting" channel. I was in the channel from before the start of the test and saw the MOTD fine, but never saw CCP Habakuk's later writings.

That's odd, I got clear and for once non-interfered instructions from "Masstest" (channel was set to moderated I guess), and even a decent running copy in fleet ;)

Might it be that you where on the wrong channel? The instructions from our dear and glorious QA heroes do leave a bit of clarity out ;)

CCP Greyscale: As to starbases, we agree it's pretty terrible, but we don't want to delay the entire release just for this one factor.

Chris Winter
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
The Curatores Veritatis Auxiliary
#24 - 2013-06-15 09:47:20 UTC
"MassTesting" is listed as the channel to use in the first post in this thread and is the channel I've seen used in all previous mass tests. The MOTD was correct for yesterday's tests, too.

If it got moved to "MassTest", maybe I just didn't get the memo...
Previous page12