These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

Command Ship 45+ days training?!

First post
Author
Alex Sinai
Doomheim
#1 - 2013-06-06 18:17:27 UTC
Hello dear CCP,

Excuse me, you nerfed PvP battleships, you added useless Faction Battlecruisers and at the same time denied people who already had ability to fly Command Ships to fly them?!

Are you fraking kidding us?

45 days to Command Battlecruisers once we lose pod? Really?

Excuse me, but this is one scam of the best of them. You try that I close all accounts and kiss my arse goodbye. That was way too much off the board. Get it fixed or frak off dumbfraks.

Don't let them fly safe!

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#2 - 2013-06-06 18:19:29 UTC
You can't see this but I'm rolling my eyes so bad it hurts.

Mr Epeen Cool
Borlag Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2013-06-06 18:19:30 UTC
They didn't deny anything.
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#4 - 2013-06-06 18:20:09 UTC
No. What makes you think that?

Are you sure you're reading the prereqs right?
Frostys Virpio
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2013-06-06 18:20:34 UTC
Alex Sinai wrote:
Hello dear CCP,

Excuse me, you nerfed PvP battleships, you added useless Faction Battlecruisers and at the same time denied people who already had ability to fly Command Ships to fly them?!

Are you fraking kidding us?

45 days to Command Battlecruisers once we lose pod? Really?

Excuse me, but this is one scam of the best of them. You try that I close all accounts and kiss my arse goodbye. That was way too much off the board. Get it fixed or frak off dumbfraks.


If you could fly it, you still can. Try boarding it and undocking.

If it's really not working, contract them to me and I will test them for you.
Thorne Zyman
Golden Goose Research
#6 - 2013-06-06 18:20:56 UTC
We were all warned well in advance. If you can't make a training plan like the rest of us had to its your fault.
Frostys Virpio
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#7 - 2013-06-06 18:21:01 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
You can't see this but I'm rolling my eyes so bad it hurts.

Mr Epeen Cool


Remove those glasses duh...
Beekeeper Bob
Beekeepers Anonymous
#8 - 2013-06-06 18:21:23 UTC
Alex Sinai wrote:
Hello dear CCP,

Excuse me, you nerfed PvP battleships, you added useless Faction Battlecruisers and at the same time denied people who already had ability to fly Command Ships to fly them?!

Are you fraking kidding us?

45 days to Command Battlecruisers once we lose pod? Really?

Excuse me, but this is one scam of the best of them. You try that I close all accounts and kiss my arse goodbye. That was way too much off the board. Get it fixed or frak off dumbfraks.



Even I can't troll this fine example of sophistry.....Shocked


Signature removed - CCP Eterne

Mc Scam
Doomheim
#9 - 2013-06-06 18:22:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Mc Scam
I feel really sorry about the way you feel about this, that being said can I have your stuff?
UKBigWolf
#10 - 2013-06-06 18:23:34 UTC
Roll
Have you tried to undock in it
If you did and succeeded you can fly it forever now... unless you forget to update a medical clone and get podded ofc then you might loose the ability

And I keep thinking Eve general IQ was higher than most games?
Alex Sinai
Doomheim
#11 - 2013-06-06 18:24:58 UTC
Lovely usual forumstars.

Try fly that once you podded. You cant.

You have to do 45+ days of training. Thanks, frack off.

Once that happens they kiss my accounts bye bye.

This is one fraking useless expansion comparable only to Inferno.

Don't let them fly safe!

Sipphakta en Gravonere
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2013-06-06 18:27:11 UTC
Alex Sinai wrote:
Lovely usual forumstars.

Try fly that once you podded. You cant.


You are an idiot and have no clue what you are talking about. Even when you are podded you will still be able to fly command ships - if you actually injected the skill before Odyssey.
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#13 - 2013-06-06 18:27:21 UTC
Why cant I fly my ship anymore?

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Alex Sinai
Doomheim
#14 - 2013-06-06 18:28:45 UTC
Sipphakta en Gravonere wrote:
Alex Sinai wrote:
Lovely usual forumstars.

Try fly that once you podded. You cant.


You are an idiot and have no clue what you are talking about. Even when you are podded you will still be able to fly command ships - if you actually injected the skill before Odyssey.


Pod yourself and check bit4. Then open your mouth.

Don't let them fly safe!

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#15 - 2013-06-06 18:29:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Tippia
Alex Sinai wrote:
Lovely usual forumstars.

Try fly that once you podded. You cant.
Sure you can. You have all the skills you need, after all.

Quote:
Pod yourself and check bit4. Then open your mouth.
Please provide a screenshot of the skill page of the CS in question and of the error message when you try…
Sipphakta en Gravonere
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2013-06-06 18:31:24 UTC
Alex Sinai wrote:
Sipphakta en Gravonere wrote:
Alex Sinai wrote:
Lovely usual forumstars.

Try fly that once you podded. You cant.


You are an idiot and have no clue what you are talking about. Even when you are podded you will still be able to fly command ships - if you actually injected the skill before Odyssey.


Pod yourself and check bit4. Then open your mouth.


Be so kind and show us a screenshot of the errormessage you get when trying to enter a command ship. Please also show a screenshot of your spaceship command skills.
Alex Sinai
Doomheim
#17 - 2013-06-06 18:32:24 UTC
Tippia wrote:
Alex Sinai wrote:
Lovely usual forumstars.

Try fly that once you podded. You cant.
Sure you can. You have all the skills you need, after all.

Quote:
Pod yourself and check bit4. Then open your mouth.
Please provide a screenshot of the skill page of the CS in question and of the error message when you try…


Tippa, pod yourself and if you have not up to date clone, here you go.

Don't let them fly safe!

Mc Scam
Doomheim
#18 - 2013-06-06 18:32:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Mc Scam
Maybe you forgot to upgrade your clone and lost some crucial skills?


EDIT: Nevermind... if you don't upgrade your clone it's your own fault.
Alex Sinai
Doomheim
#19 - 2013-06-06 18:33:24 UTC
Sipphakta en Gravonere wrote:
Alex Sinai wrote:
Sipphakta en Gravonere wrote:
Alex Sinai wrote:
Lovely usual forumstars.

Try fly that once you podded. You cant.


You are an idiot and have no clue what you are talking about. Even when you are podded you will still be able to fly command ships - if you actually injected the skill before Odyssey.


Pod yourself and check bit4. Then open your mouth.


Be so kind and show us a screenshot of the errormessage you get when trying to enter a command ship. Please also show a screenshot of your spaceship command skills.


Frak off bit4

Don't let them fly safe!

Alex Sinai
Doomheim
#20 - 2013-06-06 18:33:44 UTC
Mc Scam wrote:
Maybe you forgot to upgrade your clone and lost some crucial skills?


May be it should not be related at all?

Don't let them fly safe!

123Next pageLast page