These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

What are you up do during the current downtime?

First post First post First post
Author
Masuka Taredi
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#41 - 2013-06-03 11:14:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Masuka Taredi
I was out of town visiting friends in the city so only got back home last night and checked the game just after the servers came back online. Was laughing as I was thinking "I don't know what they are talking about. I could get on fine!" then read onwards about what had been happening.

Happy hunting for the culprits CCP.
Acac Sunflyier
The Ascended Academy
#42 - 2013-06-03 11:14:47 UTC
Castor II
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#43 - 2013-06-03 11:15:17 UTC
Watched a lot of Babylon 5
Aragoni
Black Talon Command
#44 - 2013-06-03 11:16:40 UTC
Lol what a bunch of liars. I could hear the fapping all the way to my apartment.
I actually looked for a new job in a foreign country, but couldn't find anything interesting. CCP Guard, you there?
Borlag Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#45 - 2013-06-03 11:16:54 UTC
Partisipated in the campers anonymous meetings in World Of Tanks, and raged at the pubbies about it being a game and not the beforementioned meeting, amongst other things.
Maoye Simalia
Ecstasy Of Gold Corp
#46 - 2013-06-03 11:16:57 UTC
Server is back on. Well done. Go get some sleep if you guys haven't.
Raven Solaris
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2013-06-03 11:17:55 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:

I have to admit that I did start to play a little Deus Ex: Human Revolution last night before I finally managed to get some sleep.

Big smile

How dare you?!
Lumukanda Theleraese
Paranoid Inc
#48 - 2013-06-03 11:18:05 UTC
Decided to take the tinnie for a run and managed to get a feed of muddies.
Naomi Hale
#49 - 2013-06-03 11:26:03 UTC
I was trying to get my DDoS working again on this Icelandic games company, I get mega-lols by ruining other peoples lives.

...wait! I mean I was visiting family and they can corroborate that alibi.

Big smile

I'm Naomi Hale and this is my favourite thread on the forums.

ISD Gallifreyan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#50 - 2013-06-03 11:28:10 UTC
Lady Areola Fappington wrote:
ISD Gallifreyan, you are SO Red Pen Listed for lockin mah thread, I was first!

I am really sorry Lady Areola, I did ask for advice from the team, and it was pointed out that CCP Falcon would likely not be pleased if I locked his thread.
I give credit where it is due. I posted first in your thread, but CCP Falcon has more power over me. He can have me sent for Biomassing at the snap of his fingers.

Please forgive me, and take solace in the fact that CCP Falcon co-opted your idea, and that is a form of flattery.

ISD Gallifreyan

Lt. Commander

Community Communication Liaisons (CCL)

Interstellar Services Department

Amelia Ryan
CONCORD Operations
#51 - 2013-06-03 11:29:33 UTC
Amelia Ryan wrote:
Borderlands 2, Claptrap doesn't like stairs, he seems to like double rainbows though.

You get Krieg yet?

Pull The Pin with a good MIRV grenade mod is....epic.

I do, but haven't played him much yet, i shall try this out.
waltari
State War Academy
Caldari State
#52 - 2013-06-03 11:33:37 UTC
extracting pr0n links from fleetchat logs ... trustory!
Arkenai Wyrnspire
Incorruptibles
#53 - 2013-06-03 11:36:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Arkenai Wyrnspire
ISD Gallifreyan wrote:

I am really sorry Lady Areola, I did ask for advice from the team, and it was pointed out that CCP Falcon would likely not be pleased if I locked his thread.
I give credit where it is due. I posted first in your thread, but CCP Falcon has more power over me. He can have me sent for Biomassing at the snap of his fingers.

Please forgive me, and take solace in the fact that CCP Falcon co-opted your idea, and that is a form of flattery.

Big smile I like this ISD.

EDIT: He likes me too. Big smile

Someone.

Lady Areola Fappington
#54 - 2013-06-03 11:38:57 UTC
ISD Gallifreyan wrote:

Excuses, excuses!

I guess I'll let you slide, this time!

Best of luck forum modding though, Going to be a rough morning.

7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided. --Eve New Player Guide

Lehovron
Kite Co. Space Trucking
#55 - 2013-06-03 11:39:17 UTC
Whenever an online game I'm playing suffers a server outage I dip kittens* in gasoline** and set them on fire*** until the servers come back up.

* cookies
** coffee
*** eat them

If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Everything I tell you is a lie.

Felicity Love
Doomheim
#56 - 2013-06-03 11:40:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Felicity Love
I was at work all day Sunday, so it made no difference to me that EVE was unavailable.

At lunch, I took a break to wander around a few other EVE fan websites and curse out a few of the plebs for their pointless commentaries. Clearly some of the soccer moms out there were on extended gin breaks, and the Little Billies of the world were fapping for all they were worth before mommy woke up and sent them to their rooms again.

Happy to see the hamsters are back up and running their little hearts out. Good job !Blink

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

Zag'mar Jurkar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#57 - 2013-06-03 11:45:26 UTC
Played Civ V. Dominated, then I lost by Diplomatic Victory. I hate that kind of win.
Markiel
Perkone
Caldari State
#58 - 2013-06-03 11:45:31 UTC
I'm actually working for about 24 hours, so not missing much....though having the servers down when i woke up is gonna put me about 5-7 hours behind on 2 characters. Silly me thought I would be able to pop skills in when I awoke from my slumber.
Capt Retard
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#59 - 2013-06-03 11:47:32 UTC
Sadly - got back from hols on Sunday. Couldnt log in ... but workign in operations, fully understand situation (BGP heaven).

Couldnt update chars - accounts running out, and no way to do them now ...

Sad but losing a few days skills wont kill me.
MisterNick
The Sagan Clan
#60 - 2013-06-03 11:50:23 UTC
Tried out Dark Souls.

It is as difficult as they say Shocked

"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom."