These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

There goes Arzad (Amarr victor and all that...)

First post
Author
Flyinghotpocket
Doomheim
#41 - 2013-05-27 00:32:21 UTC
Gritz1 wrote:
Loki Vice wrote:
ShahFluffers wrote:
Rommell Drako wrote:
LNA IS NEXT

Just so you know... I forwarded this to the rest of the alliance (who don't read the forums). They all laughed really hard.


this mean you're going to undock and fight for once? GASP!


We didnt get to the top of the alliance boards by be docking. Come by any time yall hear

another famous quote from gritz.

hey what was that you were saying couple weeks back? 'sahtogas will be a nice summer home for LNA' i can recall this being said on countless occasions.

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#42 - 2013-05-27 00:43:44 UTC  |  Edited by: ShahFluffers
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Gritz1 wrote:
We didnt get to the top of the alliance boards by be docking. Come by any time yall hear

another famous quote from gritz.

hey what was that you were saying couple weeks back? 'sahtogas will be a nice summer home for LNA' i can recall this being said on countless occasions.

Our grand master evil overlords told us to pretend to take that system over... said something about "we don't want to break the Amarr too badly."
Antoni Cesaille
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#43 - 2013-05-27 00:52:39 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Gritz1 wrote:
We didnt get to the top of the alliance boards by be docking. Come by any time yall hear

another famous quote from gritz.

hey what was that you were saying couple weeks back? 'sahtogas will be a nice summer home for LNA' i can recall this being said on countless occasions.

Our grand master evil overlords told us to pretend to take that system over... said something about "we don't want to break the Amarr too badly."

How is that working out for you guys?
Zarnak Wulf
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#44 - 2013-05-27 00:57:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Zarnak Wulf
1) Amarr militia is very organized. We put a 50-100 man fleet in the field for over 24 hours. And the Dust Bunnies added a combined armed aspect to it.

2) The vaunted Minmatar organization is either dead or on life support. Defiant Legacy could put together a 27 man fleet to bash a TMFED POS but couldn't be bothered to add their might to Iron Oxide's. And LNA? They couldn't be bothered to interrupt their gate camps.

3) One of the most arrogant alliances to grace FW just got served humble pie. And listening to an Annah Kitheran disciple complain about blobbing makes it all the sweeter.
ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#45 - 2013-05-27 01:27:55 UTC
Antoni Cesaille wrote:
ShahFluffers wrote:
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Gritz1 wrote:
We didnt get to the top of the alliance boards by be docking. Come by any time yall hear

another famous quote from gritz.

hey what was that you were saying couple weeks back? 'sahtogas will be a nice summer home for LNA' i can recall this being said on countless occasions.

Our grand master evil overlords told us to pretend to take that system over... said something about "we don't want to break the Amarr too badly."

How is that working out for you guys?

We're excited.
Stalking Mantis
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#46 - 2013-05-27 01:34:59 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:
Rommell Drako wrote:
LNA IS NEXT

Just so you know... I forwarded this to the rest of the alliance (who don't read the forums). They all laughed really hard.

Reserving this for later.

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

Xolve
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#47 - 2013-05-27 02:40:22 UTC
David Devant wrote:
And as for not fighting, an alliance with about 30 active members clocked up 760 kills in the last 7 days. Fact, not forum trash talk. Obviously PL feels it won it for you Amarrians. Don't worry, we know better.


Surely, PL moving back into Amamake had nothing to do with both sides of the militia exercising increasing amounts of caution, forgoing the way of Faction Battleships and leaning more towards T1 Cruisers and Stealth Bombers (not that the 'special' people on both sides didn't feed us kills or anything- they did).

Your alliance has always been full of cowards that run from the first sign of 'we could lose some ships' and typically engage only when they have a vast numerical advantage. 760 kills... I did that Thursday night, if you want to come at me mate, do it with something more exclusive than killboard numbers; try maybe to be less of the forum warrioring cowards we all know you to be, and settle matters in game with more hilariously fit carriers and SFIs.
Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#48 - 2013-05-27 04:00:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Cynthia Nezmor
Zen Guerrilla wrote:
[15:49:18] Templar Dane > so.......AMARR VICTOR! (in a few hours)


Oh well. Congratulations on the pve effort. Fweddit finished what Templar Dane, Cynthia Nezmor and the others couldn't achieve in over 3 weeks. Congratulations.


See you on the battlefield. o7


My combined presence there was less than a few hours in the last MONTHS.
If you could kill my Crow with less than 5 people on killmail, and less than 2 OGB alts not on killmail, you would see me more, sis.
Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#49 - 2013-05-27 04:05:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Cynthia Nezmor
Gritz1 wrote:
Loki Vice wrote:
ShahFluffers wrote:
Rommell Drako wrote:
LNA IS NEXT

Just so you know... I forwarded this to the rest of the alliance (who don't read the forums). They all laughed really hard.


this mean you're going to undock and fight for once? GASP!


We didnt get to the top of the alliance boards by be docking. Come by any time yall hear


You are no where near the top by any relevant statistics. Killmail farming can be done by any noob. And that's all you ever achieved, and you are still so terrible at it, you have no understanding of basic concepts like bait. Last time I went to Huola or whatever some dead end system no one cares about, home of good morning alliance. I had 2 Rooks. Your "people" thought it would be a good fight to bring 2 SFIs, 3 Caracals, a Bellicose and 2 more Thrashers just to be sure.

:pvp:
:skill:
:lma:
Roll
Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#50 - 2013-05-27 04:17:51 UTC
David Devant wrote:
Xolve wrote:
Zen Guerrilla wrote:
See you on the battlefield. o7


Iron Oxide, loses Titan, loses will to fight.

Way to be brave friends, way to be brave.


You literally have no idea what you're talking about. We lost one of our core corps before the Titan got awoxed. Also the Titan loss was a morale boost for the Amarr rather than a particular concern for us, not a single FEO cent was spent on that thing.

And as for not fighting, an alliance with about 30 active members clocked up 760 kills in the last 7 days. Fact, not forum trash talk. Obviously PL feels it won it for you Amarrians. Don't worry, we know better.


Funny how members of your "lost core corp" were still fighting, exploiting the docking restriction mechanics and such. Bear
Gritz1
Ice Fire Warriors
#51 - 2013-05-27 05:36:20 UTC
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
Gritz1 wrote:
Loki Vice wrote:
ShahFluffers wrote:
Rommell Drako wrote:
LNA IS NEXT

Just so you know... I forwarded this to the rest of the alliance (who don't read the forums). They all laughed really hard.


this mean you're going to undock and fight for once? GASP!


We didnt get to the top of the alliance boards by be docking. Come by any time yall hear

another famous quote from gritz.

hey what was that you were saying couple weeks back? 'sahtogas will be a nice summer home for LNA' i can recall this being said on countless occasions.



Hey remember when you were ever relevant and a important part of the warzone? Nope..... no one does. Go back to your corner, we will be visiting you soon enough.
Rommell Drako
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#52 - 2013-05-27 05:57:18 UTC
Gritz1 wrote:


Hey remember when you were ever relevant and a important part of the warzone? Nope..... no one does. Go back to your corner, we will be visiting you soon enough.


Saving unbacked threat. Confirmed future use in propaganda and tear collecting sperg of local
Zarnak Wulf
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#53 - 2013-05-27 06:00:40 UTC
If I see a LNA member outside of Huola - Kourm - Kam I assume they got lost. 'Corner' and 'Relevance' indeed.
Rommell Drako
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#54 - 2013-05-27 06:07:56 UTC
I am currently enjoying running the small in Huola while LNA requires SFIs and Guardians in order for them to find their undock button.

Please dont change. I enjoy this way too much
Almity
In Exile.
#55 - 2013-05-27 06:21:04 UTC
Gritz1 wrote:
Loki Vice wrote:
ShahFluffers wrote:
Rommell Drako wrote:
LNA IS NEXT

Just so you know... I forwarded this to the rest of the alliance (who don't read the forums). They all laughed really hard.


this mean you're going to undock and fight for once? GASP!


We didnt get to the top of the alliance boards by be docking. Come by any time yall hear



Really? Because last time I checked, and mind you I do check often, If myself or Pinky rolls a fleet down your way you dock up and cry about our "perfect and unfightable fleets".

Oh and lets do a little trivia. Who can tell me whats its called when your fleet is waiting at a gate and 1-10 Minmatar come in at 100km+?
Rommell Drako
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#56 - 2013-05-27 06:22:30 UTC
Almity wrote:



Really? Because last time I checked, and mind you I do check often, If myself or Pinky rolls a fleet down your way you dock up and cry about our "perfect and unfightable fleets".

Oh and lets do a little trivia. Who can tell me whats its called when your fleet is waiting at a gate and 1-10 Minmatar come in at 100km+?


1. Thats called 1337 pve mechanics

2. Thats called warping in at RunMatar Range.
ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#57 - 2013-05-27 07:09:55 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Rommell Drako wrote:
Almity wrote:



Really? Because last time I checked, and mind you I do check often, If myself or Pinky rolls a fleet down your way you dock up and cry about our "perfect and unfightable fleets".

Oh and lets do a little trivia. Who can tell me whats its called when your fleet is waiting at a gate and 1-10 Minmatar come in at 100km+?

1. Thats called 1337 pve mechanics

2. Thats called warping in at RunMatar Range.

I like how you're talking smack when we just wiped out your RR-Frig/Dessie gang with our slightly outnumbered DPS frig/dessie gang ... and you died too.

*snip*Posting of kill reports outside of the Crime & Punishment forum channel is prohibited. ISD Ezwal
Gritz1
Ice Fire Warriors
#58 - 2013-05-27 07:11:55 UTC
Rommell Drako wrote:
I am currently enjoying running the small in Huola while LNA requires SFIs and Guardians in order for them to find their undock button.

Please dont change. I enjoy this way too much


Check your alliance losses. GF
Salicaz
Verrimus Caelum
#59 - 2013-05-27 08:35:38 UTC
Well done Amarr! It was a hell of a fight over the past few weeks and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 question though. We have said in this thread a few congratulations to you but even though you succeeded in your goal....why are you still angry as hell and raging in here? Big smile

We're taking our defeat better than your victory.
Myrddin Calyx
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#60 - 2013-05-27 08:39:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Myrddin Calyx
ShahFluffers wrote:
Rommell Drako wrote:
Almity wrote:



Really? Because last time I checked, and mind you I do check often, If myself or Pinky rolls a fleet down your way you dock up and cry about our "perfect and unfightable fleets".

Oh and lets do a little trivia. Who can tell me whats its called when your fleet is waiting at a gate and 1-10 Minmatar come in at 100km+?

1. Thats called 1337 pve mechanics

2. Thats called warping in at RunMatar Range.

I like how you're talking smack when we just wiped out your RR-Frig/Dessie gang


True enough, though I wouldn't call 10 ships surviving a wipe. I like the logic here, too, apparently one lost fight completely invalidates both the success of the Amarr militia in capturing a major staging ground as well as the multiple trouncings LNA has been given - when they've bothered to fight at all.

Quote:
with our slightly outnumbered


46 to 47 is slightly outnumbered? That's almost dead even! If you discount the Fweddit guy on the wrong side of the board, that's still only a difference of two pilots.

Quote:
DPS frig/dessie gang


I count 25 cruisers, including a HIC and at least two Curses. Apparently "over half our fleet was cruisers" translate to "frig/dessy gang" these days. And don't forget to give the NPCs and sentry guns credit where it is due.