These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
First pagePrevious page8910
 

How much would you pay to be able to Wardec an NPC corp?

Author
Destiny Corrupted
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#181 - 2013-05-17 21:53:45 UTC
Six Six Six wrote:
I've said this before, that I've never seen a game that mixes PvP and PvE players do it successfully.

The main reason for that is the PvE players try to stay out of the way of the PvP players and don't dictate how the PvP players should play the game. But PvP players will always try to dictate how PvE players should play (not all PvPers) because those PvEers make such easy targets.

I disagree with this.

I wrote some true EVE stories! And no, they're not of the generic "my 0.0 alliance had lots of 0.0 fleets and took a lot of 0.0 space" sort. Check them out here:

https://truestories.eveonline.com/users/2074-destiny-corrupted

Doc Severide
Doomheim
#182 - 2013-05-18 03:03:11 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Rek Seven wrote:


2. Allow existing NPC corps to be wardeced.


See, I am against this.

I would rather see restrictions on NPC corps, things like 15-20% tax on all bounties, mineral refining, sales, manufacturing jobs, research times/cost ect. Also higher charges for station services. That way players have a very good reason to go into a player corp.

No the players will have another reason to quit. You will never force players into a corp they don't want to be in. And what corp wants any players who are only applying because they are forced into it but have no real interest in the corp?
Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#183 - 2013-05-18 03:25:21 UTC
Doc Severide wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
Rek Seven wrote:


2. Allow existing NPC corps to be wardeced.


See, I am against this.

I would rather see restrictions on NPC corps, things like 15-20% tax on all bounties, mineral refining, sales, manufacturing jobs, research times/cost ect. Also higher charges for station services. That way players have a very good reason to go into a player corp.

No the players will have another reason to quit. You will never force players into a corp they don't want to be in. And what corp wants any players who are only applying because they are forced into it but have no real interest in the corp?


And why the hell does anyone care if people want to put it down in the noobcorps for years on end?
That's the way they choose to EVE. Deal with it. QQ somewhere else.

(not directing that at you, Doc)

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
Destiny Corrupted
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#184 - 2013-05-18 03:29:32 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
And why the hell does anyone care if people want to put it down in the noobcorps for years on end?
That's the way they choose to EVE. Deal with it. QQ somewhere else.

(not directing that at you, Doc)

Because they still continue influencing the economy.

I wrote some true EVE stories! And no, they're not of the generic "my 0.0 alliance had lots of 0.0 fleets and took a lot of 0.0 space" sort. Check them out here:

https://truestories.eveonline.com/users/2074-destiny-corrupted

Bloody Wench
#185 - 2013-05-18 11:50:06 UTC
Bloody Wench wrote:
I'm very impressed with the rational discussion in this thread. There's been one or two attempts to devolve it into yet another exercise in name calling and yet nobody has bitten.

So kudos to all of you.



Spoke too soon....

[u]**Shepard Wong Ogeko wrote: **[/u]  CCP should not only make local delayed in highsec, but they should also require one be undocked to use it. Then, even the local spammers have some skin in the game. Support a High Resolution Texture Pack

First pagePrevious page8910