These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Want Ads & Trades

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ship Building Service.

Author
Rene De'Labou
S-Words And Snakes
#81 - 2013-06-06 01:32:47 UTC
SSG Salvage Sinak wrote:
Hey Rene, I heard good things about you. I'm buying an Erebus from someone but I need a third party. Would you mind stepping in?

I am available this evening to arrange a place and a time. I'll convo you in game so I can speak to you and the seller.
Darvaleth Sigma
Imperial Security Hegemony
#82 - 2013-06-06 06:59:17 UTC
Darvaleth Sigma wrote:
Would it be possible to trade one ship for another? The one I was originally after is no longer of use for what I needed it for, but it's not damaged or anything. Straight swap, Chimera for Revelation, in Aurohunen? Is that doable?

EDIT: I've contracted Rene with the Chimera for the Revelation, in case I'm offline when you reply.

I know you're busy, but I didn't know if you missed this; in a way, it'll help you fill a Chimera order faster! Blink

Give a man a match and you warm him for a day.

Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!

Rene De'Labou
S-Words And Snakes
#83 - 2013-06-06 15:28:09 UTC
Darvaleth Sigma wrote:
Darvaleth Sigma wrote:
Would it be possible to trade one ship for another? The one I was originally after is no longer of use for what I needed it for, but it's not damaged or anything. Straight swap, Chimera for Revelation, in Aurohunen? Is that doable?

EDIT: I've contracted Rene with the Chimera for the Revelation, in case I'm offline when you reply.

I know you're busy, but I didn't know if you missed this; in a way, it'll help you fill a Chimera order faster! Blink

I don't have a Rev in build or in stock right now. How long can you wait on this?
Darvaleth Sigma
#84 - 2013-06-06 15:50:38 UTC
Rene De'Labou wrote:
Darvaleth Sigma wrote:
Darvaleth Sigma wrote:

I don't have a Rev in build or in stock right now. How long can you wait on this?

As long as you need. Blink I respect your service so I'll happily wait.

Melisandre Freewoman
What is Dead May Never Die
#85 - 2013-06-07 08:02:57 UTC
We'd like a rorqual via contract. If this is something you can do, let me know time/price, thanks.
Jevarah Lionheart
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#86 - 2013-06-08 18:18:26 UTC
How much for 3 abaddons delivered to Amarr?
Dimitrix Solette
Evil-Alt-Corp
#87 - 2013-06-09 18:09:20 UTC
Any info on when my 13 ravens will be ready?
Aemane Elensar
Reverse Engineering LTD
#88 - 2013-06-10 20:41:47 UTC
Any update on my 5 Ravens?
Anna Djan
Banana Corp
#89 - 2013-06-13 09:58:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Anna Djan

Why do i get the feeling all this is too good to be true?

Anyways, I'd like 10 raven's at 70mil each please
Also 10 Abaddon's at 70mil if possible?

Contract in Jita when available, thanks.
Tear Anasarsy
Reverse Engineering LTD
#90 - 2013-06-13 09:58:39 UTC
Also looking for 10 Ravens @ 70m
bucktooth
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#91 - 2013-06-13 10:14:50 UTC
Anna Djan wrote:

Its just a troll.

Who would build a revelation and trade it for a chimera?
Darvaleth Sigma
#92 - 2013-06-13 15:15:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Darvaleth Sigma
bucktooth wrote:
Anna Djan wrote:

Its just a troll.

Whether the Revelation is a troll I don't know, but I received a Chimera for 1.1bil with a couple hundred mil's worth of items because the order was meant to be anonymous but got revealed by accident. I imagine the others who have posted here (as well as the lazy-arses who didn't) to confirm their received order would testify. Call it a troll if you like, I'm happy to get good deals on ships.

EDIT: It's not some bl**dy Erotica scam, if that's what you mean. And I've opposed him in a *lot* of his threads.

Anna Djan
Banana Corp
#93 - 2013-06-13 18:14:57 UTC
Darvaleth Sigma wrote:
bucktooth wrote:
Anna Djan wrote:

Its just a troll.

Whether the Revelation is a troll I don't know, but I received a Chimera for 1.1bil with a couple hundred mil's worth of items because the order was meant to be anonymous but got revealed by accident. I imagine the others who have posted here (as well as the lazy-arses who didn't) to confirm their received order would testify. Call it a troll if you like, I'm happy to get good deals on ships.

EDIT: It's not some bl**dy Erotica scam, if that's what you mean. And I've opposed him in a *lot* of his threads.

Troll or not, if i receive what i asked for via contract then i'll comment. If i don't then i'll comment also.
Darvaleth Sigma
#94 - 2013-06-13 18:50:23 UTC
Anna Djan wrote:
Darvaleth Sigma wrote:
bucktooth wrote:
Anna Djan wrote:

Its just a troll.

Troll or not, if i receive what i asked for via contract then i'll comment. If i don't then i'll comment also.

That's the best way to do it. Blink Likewise if this trade goes through I'll post again.

bucktooth
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#95 - 2013-06-13 20:12:46 UTC
well ive still yet to receive the 100bs I asked from about a month ago...
Jevarah Lionheart
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#96 - 2013-06-13 21:03:55 UTC
Can you be my constant supplier of 3-5 abaddons a month???
Right now I need 3
Hereric Miz
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Local Is Primary
#97 - 2013-06-13 21:35:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Hereric Miz
Quote:
Already PM'ed but I'm looking to buy an Archon with T1 CCCs. Posting here for public record, and future endorsement of this service.

Bought an Archon fully fitted on contracts. Will definitely try out your service in the future though. Have a great day!

-Hereric
yelewn
fat kids hard to come by
#98 - 2013-06-17 02:01:21 UTC
Still doing Archons at 1.1 bil ? if so would like to buy one.
Darvaleth Sigma
#99 - 2013-06-20 18:43:15 UTC
bump...?

Rene De'Labou
S-Words And Snakes
#100 - 2013-06-22 05:55:46 UTC
Sorry for the delay I recently had to hoof it around a bit due to some client sales requiring my attention in Karan. Also I have had to cancel a few orders due to some diplomatic issues. You may recall I barred goons from using my services due to an attempted corp theft. Recently they picked up a new pet it seems in the form of Fweddit, I had to stop a few orders and refund them. While I don't hate them I simply can't accept them as customers because of their unfortunate associations.

So with that in mind I have a new policy:

You must place the order with your main and you can't be a Goon, CFC or an affiliated pet. I will not be a means for them to win a war after everything they have done to the 99% of EVE.

Also I have just finished up a Revelation hull, though I'm sure its about to find a new home.Big smile