These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

New Dev Blog: Player-owned Customs Office

First post First post
Author
bilingi
The Lancers Cartel
#1641 - 2011-11-02 22:18:34 UTC
Basicly War Kitten just wants more blobs and more Power to the big blocks....

QUit lieing and just come out and say it shesh Roll
War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#1642 - 2011-11-02 23:44:33 UTC
Jack Dant wrote:
Issler Dainze wrote:
As a person that has lived in lowsec for over 5 years I totally disagree, with low sec today largely being filled with random griefers CO popping will become the new griefer hobby.

CCP's idea is TERRIBLE for low sec!


Well, in my experience as a "lowsec griefer", shooting structures is boring as hell. The only reasons we ever shot towers was to either get fights or loot (from labs, silos are worthless). Why would you waste your time shooting a structure that won't drop any loot? And you have to do it twice, one to reinforce, one to blow it up.

Plus, if it does become popular to shoot POCOs, you bet PVP corps will be putting them up to create fights. At 80-100 mil each, they are cheaper than a fitted ship. And they don't involve the fuelling nightmare of towers.


This.

Shooting structures is not going to be a griefer's new hobby in lowsec. Not when it drops nothing and will always go into reinforced mode.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#1643 - 2011-11-02 23:51:57 UTC
bilingi wrote:
Basicly War Kitten just wants more blobs and more Power to the big blocks....

QUit lieing and just come out and say it shesh Roll


Yes, the POCO changes will obviously give the Russians that last bit of power they were missing and they'll finally own all of Eve.

Blobs will pour out of 0.0 and dance with joy at all the lowsec customs offices to destroy.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

rootimus maximus
Perkone
Caldari State
#1644 - 2011-11-03 02:25:18 UTC
Ingvar Angst wrote:
They pay the customs office taxes like everyone else does. This deos indeed take away people's abilities to do PI as they choose. You put control of planets into corporations and offer no recourse whatsoever to those that choose to enjoy the comforts of npc corps.


This is only true if you exclude mannig up and forming a player corp, then fighting for what you want as an option.

Quote:
Without being able to fight for their PI rights, you'll have even less people venturing into low


Then man up and get in a player corp. Take what you want (and hold on to it0 through force.

Quote:
This removes the sand. It takes away the incentive to build your own castle because the bullys have claimed the beach


You, sir, have lost all credibility with your assertion that people who enjoy the spaceship PvP aspect of a spaceshp PvP game are bullies. If you had the fortitude to spend some real time in lowsec you'd find the same range of people that you'll find anywhere else in the game, including a few vindictive tossers.

I suggest you stick to PI in a nice, quiet 1.0 system.
Xylorn Hasher
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1645 - 2011-11-03 09:40:08 UTC
You are not quite right guys.

No one will be able to defend POCOs especially in lowsec.
I'm going to explain you why:

Let's say POCOs corporation owners have big fleet to defend them. All you seems to make common mistake and want to create similar sized fleet to fight them.

No no and once again no.

If they have big fleet just use stealth bombers. With 4000-5000 volley dmg ( without bombs which you cannot use in low ) a pack of thease can take POCO down quite fast and their huge awesome fleet can't do a thing to stop you.

If they have ceptors just create a few safe spots near POCO and some far away but still on grid - 200km away from POCO. That will allow you to shoot missiles in midwarp. Missiles will hit target cuz you are still on grid.
Just shoot, warp, cloak, repeat. No ceptor will catch you ever.

If they are big you must be small.



All my posts are made shortly after Marihuana consumption.

Sangard
Bunny Industry Group
#1646 - 2011-11-03 10:01:15 UTC
good luck, mate Roll

There is only one thing you have to know. Every tactic has a counter!

Don't wanna offend you but your tactic has many but you'll see. Blink
Sangard
Bunny Industry Group
#1647 - 2011-11-03 10:06:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Sangard
Sangard wrote:
good luck, mate Roll

There is only one thing you have to know. Every tactic has a counter!

Don't wanna offend you but your tactic has many but you'll see. Blink


Just for your calculations. How many bombers do you need with a warp - shoot - warp tactic to deal more damage than a single carrier can rep? Than you can multiply it by the cap fleet size you are talking of. My guess? You fleet have to be much bigger than the cap fleet. Blink
Xylorn Hasher
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1648 - 2011-11-03 10:22:48 UTC
Sangard wrote:
Sangard wrote:
good luck, mate Roll

There is only one thing you have to know. Every tactic has a counter!

Don't wanna offend you but your tactic has many but you'll see. Blink


Just for your calculations. How many bombers do you need with a warp - shoot - warp tactic to deal more damage than a single carrier can rep? Than you can multiply it by the cap fleet size you are talking of. My guess? You fleet have to be much bigger than the cap fleet. Blink



If you cyno in carrier in lowsec on planet custom office every pirate in the area will come to kill it.
Intel works. Ppl had come in the past for such fights even those we are red with on day to day basis.

How many times per day will you convince your friends to bring carriers and other ships to defend your 200m worth POCO?
Will they help you 20 times per day?
Every day in in the week?

You will come rep then die or leave, then we will come bash and destroy.
It will be whole day work for you, and much fun for us.
Cuz we live where we live and it is our land.

I have forced to take down entire POSes networks just being a pain in the ass. Try to rep your incapacitetad POS guns 5 times a day then you will understand.
Bigger than you give up and move elsewere.



All my posts are made shortly after Marihuana consumption.

Ingvar Angst
Nasty Pope Holding Corp
#1649 - 2011-11-03 10:34:38 UTC
CCP Nullarbor wrote:
olsted wrote:
So here we are over two weeks since the devblog. There has been a substantial amount of feedback regarding the implementation. We've seen evidence of CCP listening (or atleast taking notes).

Wheres the v2 of the draft of this idea that addresses the raised (and enumerated) concerns either through "you're right were gonna fix that" or "thats not a concern for us at this time" point by point?

Communication is a 2 way street and other than someone taking notes im not seeing any responses here.

(unless you count the nifty videos about art in development... Im pretty sure theres a shiny monkey in em if you look closely enough!"

Thanks,
-O.


We have a follow up devblog drafted and are just waiting on confirmation to some changes before releasing more details. No promises, but maybe early next week?

Besides, you should be busy gawking over new BCs anyway P


New ships are pretty, but this involves significant changes and significant hardships if implemented poorly. I hope you understand why the ships aren't all that distracting. Blink

Six months in the hole... it changes a man.

Ingvar Angst
Nasty Pope Holding Corp
#1650 - 2011-11-03 10:42:50 UTC
rootimus maximus wrote:
Ingvar Angst wrote:
They pay the customs office taxes like everyone else does. This deos indeed take away people's abilities to do PI as they choose. You put control of planets into corporations and offer no recourse whatsoever to those that choose to enjoy the comforts of npc corps.


This is only true if you exclude mannig up and forming a player corp, then fighting for what you want as an option.

Quote:
Without being able to fight for their PI rights, you'll have even less people venturing into low


Then man up and get in a player corp. Take what you want (and hold on to it0 through force.

Quote:
This removes the sand. It takes away the incentive to build your own castle because the bullys have claimed the beach


You, sir, have lost all credibility with your assertion that people who enjoy the spaceship PvP aspect of a spaceshp PvP game are bullies. If you had the fortitude to spend some real time in lowsec you'd find the same range of people that you'll find anywhere else in the game, including a few vindictive tossers.

I suggest you stick to PI in a nice, quiet 1.0 system.


It's an expression you boob. I'm quite content doing my PI in my wormhole with a boogey-man hiding behind every moon and no local giving away free intel to the wimps afraid of the shadows.

Now, back to the point. Who the hell are you to dictate how every player in Eve should be playing Eve? There are people quite content to be in NPC corps, and that doesn't mean in any way, shape or form that their style of play is any better or worse than yours. That's the beauty of a sandbox style game in case you forgot... you only have to meet your own expectations, not that of the forum trolls. This current implementation of the change is taking away something from people that there's no reason to take away. Since you obviously weren't paying attention, I'll reiterate my idea on it... leave the customs offices and have them be inactive when a PCO is up. This way people that choose to remain in an NPC corp still have the option to go out and fight for their PI access while enjoying the style of play they choose. The ONLY people bitching about this are the ones planning to prey on this ability to take away from these high sec people and apparently don't have the balls to stand up to the scary NPC corps should they decide to mobilize and fight back.

Now hush and let the adults chat.

Six months in the hole... it changes a man.

Jack Dant
The Gentlemen of Low Moral Fibre
#1651 - 2011-11-03 10:52:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Jack Dant
Xylorn Hasher wrote:
Let's say POCOs corporation owners have big fleet to defend them. All you seems to make common mistake and want to create similar sized fleet to fight them.

No no and once again no.

If they have big fleet just use stealth bombers. With 4000-5000 volley dmg ( without bombs which you cannot use in low ) a pack of thease can take POCO down quite fast and their huge awesome fleet can't do a thing to stop you.


You try that. If you have 15 bombers, what, 70 volleys each to kill the armor and structure? That's at least 40 minutes, and it's easy to counter by a couple arty canes and a fast pointer.

But a related point. With relatively low HP and no defenses, living close to the POCO will be very important to defending it. This is good.

What happens in lowsec, stays in lowsec, lowering the barrier to entry to lowsec PVP: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=476644&#post476644

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#1652 - 2011-11-03 12:57:34 UTC
Ingvar Angst wrote:
Now, back to the point. Who the hell are you to dictate how every player in Eve should be playing Eve? There are people quite content to be in NPC corps, and that doesn't mean in any way, shape or form that their style of play is any better or worse than yours. That's the beauty of a sandbox style game in case you forgot... you only have to meet your own expectations, not that of the forum trolls. This current implementation of the change is taking away something from people that there's no reason to take away. Since you obviously weren't paying attention, I'll reiterate my idea on it... leave the customs offices and have them be inactive when a PCO is up. This way people that choose to remain in an NPC corp still have the option to go out and fight for their PI access while enjoying the style of play they choose.


Your argument that "they have it now, they should always have it" has no merit.

Should the Dramiel stay overpowered as it is now? It's always been that way...

Should the nano-ship era have been left in place, despite getting out of hand?

Should the AOE doomsday of titans have been left in place because it was that way first?

Game mechanics change over time. What you don't seem to understand is that EVE is a conflict-driven game. PI, as it stands now, has almost 0 risk and adds nothing to the conflict of the game that drives the economy. With player-owned customs offices, there will be potential for more conflict.

Just because people like NPC corp style of play and WANT to have easy access to good isk with minimal risk doesn't mean it's good for the game. The game is about building things and blowing them up and then rebuilding them.

And finally, and I want you to think about this one, who in their right mind would build their own CO if they *knew* the concord one would never go away? What would be the point of even adding the feature at all in the manner you describe?

Your idea, while perhaps well-intentioned, is a poor one.

Ingvar Angst wrote:
The ONLY people bitching about this are the ones planning to prey on this ability to take away from these high sec people and apparently don't have the balls to stand up to the scary NPC corps should they decide to mobilize and fight back.

Now hush and let the adults chat.


Actually you're the one bitching about this. "High sec people" will continue to have PI access the same as before.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Ingvar Angst
Nasty Pope Holding Corp
#1653 - 2011-11-03 13:12:31 UTC
War Kitten wrote:
Ingvar Angst wrote:
Now, back to the point. Who the hell are you to dictate how every player in Eve should be playing Eve? There are people quite content to be in NPC corps, and that doesn't mean in any way, shape or form that their style of play is any better or worse than yours. That's the beauty of a sandbox style game in case you forgot... you only have to meet your own expectations, not that of the forum trolls. This current implementation of the change is taking away something from people that there's no reason to take away. Since you obviously weren't paying attention, I'll reiterate my idea on it... leave the customs offices and have them be inactive when a PCO is up. This way people that choose to remain in an NPC corp still have the option to go out and fight for their PI access while enjoying the style of play they choose.


Your argument that "they have it now, they should always have it" has no merit.

Should the Dramiel stay overpowered as it is now? It's always been that way...

Should the nano-ship era have been left in place, despite getting out of hand?

Should the AOE doomsday of titans have been left in place because it was that way first?

Game mechanics change over time. What you don't seem to understand is that EVE is a conflict-driven game. PI, as it stands now, has almost 0 risk and adds nothing to the conflict of the game that drives the economy. With player-owned customs offices, there will be potential for more conflict.

Just because people like NPC corp style of play and WANT to have easy access to good isk with minimal risk doesn't mean it's good for the game. The game is about building things and blowing them up and then rebuilding them.

And finally, and I want you to think about this one, who in their right mind would build their own CO if they *knew* the concord one would never go away? What would be the point of even adding the feature at all in the manner you describe?

Your idea, while perhaps well-intentioned, is a poor one.


Your examples are invalid. They're representing things which are imbalanced in the name and need to be changed for that reason. There's nothing imbalanced about someone in an npc corp being able to do PI in low sec. Imbalances != playstyles.

As for who would build PCOs? Simple... entrepreneur types willing to put them up with open access at a fair tax rate that the high sec people won't mind paying at all for the access to the better resources. You know... the ones CCP is intending this to be built by.

Ingvar Angst wrote:
The ONLY people bitching about this are the ones planning to prey on this ability to take away from these high sec people and apparently don't have the balls to stand up to the scary NPC corps should they decide to mobilize and fight back.

Now hush and let the adults chat.


Actually you're the one bitching about this. "High sec people" will continue to have PI access the same as before.
[/quote]

Eh... true, I am kind of bitching about this. Big smile However, you're mistaken. All it takes is some low sec bunghole to plant these and cut off access to the planets for the high sec people to no longer have the same access they do now.

The question is... what could possibly be wrong with leaving high sec people something they can fight for, even if they chose to remain in an npc corp? How is that in any way a problem, unless you don't want the competition for the planet? Why restrict the potential for more PvP in low by taking away a reason for some people to go there in the first place? A grizzled old low sec veteran such as yourself surely has no reason to fear these noobs in NPC corps, so why not leave customs offices there to lure them to their doom?

Your reasoning is... escaping me. You talk of how low sec should be more challenging, more PvPish... yet look to have a system in place that has the opposite effect. Leave the customs offices there for the high sec people to fight for if someone erects a PCO in a way that pisses them off. How could this possibly be a bad thing? That's the explanation I'm waiting for.

Six months in the hole... it changes a man.

Jack Dant
The Gentlemen of Low Moral Fibre
#1654 - 2011-11-03 13:40:29 UTC
Ingvar Angst wrote:
As for who would build PCOs? Simple... entrepreneur types willing to put them up with open access at a fair tax rate that the high sec people won't mind paying at all for the access to the better resources. You know... the ones CCP is intending this to be built by.

[...]

Eh... true, I am kind of bitching about this. Big smile However, you're mistaken. All it takes is some low sec bunghole to plant these and cut off access to the planets for the high sec people to no longer have the same access they do now.

Those entrepeneurs will end up being the local pirates. Because, face it, they are the ones who live there, who can defend them, and most have zero interest in doing PI themselves.

Also, you still haven't addressed my argument, so I repeat it. What keeps your NPC corp POCO bashers from anchoring their own POCO with a one man alt corp? It takes just a few hours to train a new alt that can do it.

What happens in lowsec, stays in lowsec, lowering the barrier to entry to lowsec PVP: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=476644&#post476644

Ingvar Angst
Nasty Pope Holding Corp
#1655 - 2011-11-03 14:00:10 UTC
Jack Dant wrote:
Ingvar Angst wrote:
As for who would build PCOs? Simple... entrepreneur types willing to put them up with open access at a fair tax rate that the high sec people won't mind paying at all for the access to the better resources. You know... the ones CCP is intending this to be built by.

[...]

Eh... true, I am kind of bitching about this. Big smile However, you're mistaken. All it takes is some low sec bunghole to plant these and cut off access to the planets for the high sec people to no longer have the same access they do now.


Those entrepeneurs will end up being the local pirates. Because, face it, they are the ones who live there, who can defend them, and most have zero interest in doing PI themselves.

Also, you still haven't addressed my argument, so I repeat it. What keeps your NPC corp POCO bashers from anchoring their own POCO with a one man alt corp? It takes just a few hours to train a new alt that can do it.


Gee, I don't know... maybe a lack of alts for one? These are the same people likely to have vested themselves in one character only.

Six months in the hole... it changes a man.

Thoirdhealbhach
Liga der hessischen Gentlemen
#1656 - 2011-11-03 14:05:43 UTC
Jack Dant wrote:
What keeps your NPC corp POCO bashers from anchoring their own POCO with a one man alt corp? It takes just a few hours to train a new alt that can do it.


Technically not much, it is just another thing you need an alt for, which is not a good thing in my opinion. I just don't see and upside in changing an existing features, just so you need an alt or (possibly hard to get) specific role in a player corp to continue doing it.

Forcing people to invest isk before they can continue doing something they have been doing all along (and paying real money for it, too btw.) is just unnecessary roughness considering that I haven't heard anyone complaining about PI being an imbalanced cash cow. Nerfing something, that many people have been complaining about is OK, making something a PITA, that worked fine and noone had an issue with before is not.

I think what many people around here are complaining about is the fact, that the new POCO system seems to have some unnecessary caveats that makes it exceedingly painful for WH dwellers and high-sec NPC corp industrial types, that have a PI setup in low-sec.

Here are two questions I still found no answers to:

  • Why make POCOs dependent on a grantable role in a corp? Even if sticking to corps: Why use a well established and rather hard to get role for this instead of introducing a new one?
  • Why make POCOs so expensive?


Oh and one more thing: Having an attack on low-sec POCOs incur a sec-loss will make high-sec people even more reluctant to do PvP over POCOs in low-sec because those people tend to shy away from standing losses like vampires from sunlight.
Jack Dant
The Gentlemen of Low Moral Fibre
#1657 - 2011-11-03 14:27:40 UTC
Ingvar Angst wrote:

Gee, I don't know... maybe a lack of alts for one? These are the same people likely to have vested themselves in one character only.

You have 3 slots on an account, make new char, train: Corp Management I, Anchoring I, Amarr Frig III, Amarr Industrial I, Hull Upgrades I. That's 9 hours with no implants. You can't put the bar any lower.

Thoirdhealbhach wrote:
Why make POCOs dependent on a grantable role in a corp? Even if sticking to corps: Why use a well established and rather hard to get role for this instead of introducing a new one?

Devs have said before, adding new roles is not an option (See Tuxford's post). The devblog mentions roles for upgrading and configuring, not anchoring. If they are the same as for upgrading (config equipment), it should be fine. You can configure them remotely.

Thoirdhealbhach wrote:
Why make POCOs so expensive?

It's not just price, it's price vs profitabilty, They need to pay for themselves much faster than that.

Thoirdhealbhach wrote:
Oh and one more thing: Having an attack on low-sec POCOs incur a sec-loss will make high-sec people even more reluctant to do PvP over POCOs in low-sec because those people tend to shy away from standing losses like vampires from sunlight.

Excellent point. This can be avoided somewhat with wardecs, but it's still a problem. To be fair, the entire sec status concept is a terrible mechanic that only keeps people away from lowsec, but that's a matter for another expansion entirely.

What happens in lowsec, stays in lowsec, lowering the barrier to entry to lowsec PVP: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=476644&#post476644

Ingvar Angst
Nasty Pope Holding Corp
#1658 - 2011-11-03 14:39:49 UTC
Jack Dant wrote:
Ingvar Angst wrote:

Gee, I don't know... maybe a lack of alts for one? These are the same people likely to have vested themselves in one character only.

You have 3 slots on an account, make new char, train: Corp Management I, Anchoring I, Amarr Frig III, Amarr Industrial I, Hull Upgrades I. That's 9 hours with no implants. You can't put the bar any lower.


So, once again, it's about people playing the way you decide they should instead of how they want to.

Six months in the hole... it changes a man.

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#1659 - 2011-11-03 15:01:15 UTC
Ingvar Angst wrote:
Your examples are invalid. They're representing things which are imbalanced in the name and need to be changed for that reason. There's nothing imbalanced about someone in an npc corp being able to do PI in low sec. Imbalances != playstyles.


Well, you saw my point at least. Yes, there *is* something imbalanced about reaping the increased rewards of lowsec PI with no more risk than using hisec PI.


Ingvar Angst wrote:
As for who would build PCOs? Simple... entrepreneur types willing to put them up with open access at a fair tax rate that the high sec people won't mind paying at all for the access to the better resources. You know... the ones CCP is intending this to be built by.


Entrepreneurs who are bad at math, right? The risk of losing a POCO before it even remotely pays for itself through taxes and convenience of just using the concord office far outweighs the miniscule long term benefits of actually putting up one's own office.

...and CCP is intending every single one in lowsec to be player built, not just the ones built buy your economically-challenged entrepreneurs.

Ingvar Angst wrote:

Eh... true, I am kind of bitching about this. Big smile However, you're mistaken. All it takes is some low sec bunghole to plant these and cut off access to the planets for the high sec people to no longer have the same access they do now.


You said "high sec people". You can't place a POCO in highsec to cut anything off. If you're talking about the "big bad NPC corp" people who bravely cloak their way into lowesec for the better PI and then run back out, too bad. That's the imbalanced part that you're missing. Higher reward in lowsec, but 0 extra risk.

Ingvar Angst wrote:
Why restrict the potential for more PvP in low by taking away a reason for some people to go there in the first place? A grizzled old low sec veteran such as yourself surely has no reason to fear these noobs in NPC corps, so why not leave customs offices there to lure them to their doom?


This is where your lack of experience in lowsec or having even tried hunting anyone shows plain as day. People flying into lowsec for PI access do *not* present more potential for pvp. You can imagine they do all you want. If it gives someone a rush sneaking into lowsec to gather their PI, that's cool. But there's nothing difficult or risky about it unless you're an incompetent pilot.

There is zero chance to catch a cov-ops cloaking ship at a gate.

There is almost zero chance to catch a ship at a customs office unless you're already there camping it or the PI guy is remarkably inept at the whole drag-and-drop concept.

If you are there camping it, you might see one pilot every week or so. And then it would only be the idiot who didn't scan ahead to see if anyone was camping the office. It's not like people are visiting customs offices every few hours.


Ingvar Angst wrote:

Your reasoning is... escaping me. You talk of how low sec should be more challenging, more PvPish... yet look to have a system in place that has the opposite effect. Leave the customs offices there for the high sec people to fight for if someone erects a PCO in a way that pisses them off. How could this possibly be a bad thing? That's the explanation I'm waiting for.


You're waiting for an explanation of why I don't care about the specific situation where an imaginary organized group of NPC corp citizens will care enough and have the balls enough to go shoot down a POCO in lowsec in order to free up the NPC CO for their use again?

1) Such an imaginary group will be rare.
2) The time involved in shooting the POCO will get them killed if they're not already familiar with flying in lowsec.
3) If they are already familiar enough, they're not likely to be in the imaginary group to start with.
4) If they do manage to bring it down, whomever put it up in the first place will do so again**, and likely wait for the noob corpies to try again.

Imagining that highsec dwelling NPC corp folks will organize to fight for a cause of destroying a lowsec POCO, but would not organize to build their own, is unrealistic. Take your examples to the next logical step for both sides involved and you'll see the flaws.

** This is assuming that someone would build a POCO in lowsec entirely to restrict access or draw the fights, and not for economic benefit. There is NO economic benefit to building a lowsec POCO with your proposed idea.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#1660 - 2011-11-03 15:04:55 UTC
Ingvar Angst wrote:
Jack Dant wrote:
Ingvar Angst wrote:

Gee, I don't know... maybe a lack of alts for one? These are the same people likely to have vested themselves in one character only.

You have 3 slots on an account, make new char, train: Corp Management I, Anchoring I, Amarr Frig III, Amarr Industrial I, Hull Upgrades I. That's 9 hours with no implants. You can't put the bar any lower.


So, once again, it's about people playing the way you decide they should instead of how they want to.


So by your reasoning, if CCP gave you 3 tools, a hammer, a screwdriver and a wrench, and you ONLY wanted to use the hammer for some reason, you'd insist that every feature cater to the hammerers?

Imaginary or self-imposed limitations aren't something you balance a game around.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.