These forums have been archived and are now read-only.
The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/
New Dev Blog: Player-owned Customs Office
OMG when can i get a pic here
CCP you are bad at EVE... Stop potential silliness ~ Solo Wulf
Six months in the hole... it changes a man.
95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.