These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Allegations of breaking the NDA

First post
Author
Barakkus
#101 - 2011-10-18 16:25:09 UTC
digi wrote:

Not baseless. You've seen the screenshots. There are also full explanations posted on the web. This isn't a witch hunt.

The rest of the CSM should weigh in on this as Darius III basically accused all of them of setting him up.

Yeah cuz screenshots are always just absolute proof of everything on the intert00bz... Roll

http://youtu.be/yytbDZrw1jc

Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
The Initiative.
#102 - 2011-10-18 16:25:24 UTC
In all my time in forums I have never seen so many Goon propaganda posts from users with 0-3 "likes"

If I didn't take this seriously I would be LMAO.

Hmmm

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#103 - 2011-10-18 16:28:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Weaselior
Darius III wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
if goons were paid to post in this thread it'd be 100 pages by now

we don't want white noise posts: we want to hammer home the point that Darius III has seen the screenshot of riverini admitting he was the leaker (he quoted a post after it) and has had no response. His silence is deafening.

Wow I go take a shower and my "silence" is "deafening." Looks like another fanboi to me. Kiss kiss Weaselior

I don't see anywhere where anyone "admitted" anything.

I can assure you 100% that I had no problems bringing this up. I would think if I were guilty (I am not) I would just have let it be.I had the realization that coming out with everything I had could potentially make it look as if I had something to hide. Weighed against keeping my silence, I chose to come forward and assert the truth. I went to all relevant parties and asked them to turn over any and all information to CCP.

PS: Weaselior-would it be ok if I went to the store in a few minutes and the car wash after that? A bit later today I also will be gone for several hours. Hopefully that wont send you looking for a team of otorhinolaryngologists. (thats Ear Doctor btw)

nice try, but you quoted a post after the riverini screenshot while ignoring it, so the "i was in the shower defense" doesn't work either

"i'm blind, I can't read the screenshot" is an improvement over your original defense, I suppose

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#104 - 2011-10-18 16:29:25 UTC
so your brilliant defense, after thinking about it for a few hours, is "well I don't see it"

would you like some rope? or perhaps a shovel?

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#105 - 2011-10-18 16:32:56 UTC
every idiot thinks they can talk themselves out of trouble and usually just talk themselves right into it instead, which is what darius "gee riverini seems like a reliable person to keep a secret" III has just discovered

remember kids, there's a reason lawyers tell you to keep your mouth shut

Trainwreck McGee
Doomheim
#106 - 2011-10-18 16:37:03 UTC
Seriously who gives a **** about the CSM and there grade school drama?

CCP Trainwreck - Weekend Custodial Engineer / CCP Necrogoats foot stool

Djakku
U Subbed M8
#107 - 2011-10-18 16:46:44 UTC
Innocent until speculated guilty by the histerical uneducated masses Roll
War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#108 - 2011-10-18 16:49:46 UTC
tl;dr anyone?

I'm getting this:

Accusation: Darius leaked NDA stuffs, somewhere on the intertoobs incontrovertible proof of text chatlogs and a screenshot exist (nothing linked).

Darius: Faek! I didn't do it. Goons plot?

Goons: Did so, and it's not a plot if it's true.

Darius: Nuh-uh.

Goons: Yes-Huh!

Everyone else: Meh?

Has anyone told Mom and Dad yet?

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

supersexysucker
Uber Awesome Fantastico Awesomeness Group
#109 - 2011-10-18 16:52:46 UTC
This has to be the worst defense I have ever seen. Also I would like to point out this is not me posting as I never use proper grammar on the forums, I never capitalize "I", and I never use full words. From this information we can conclude my account has been hacked, or should I say, this person’s account has been hacked and is being used by someone else.
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#110 - 2011-10-18 16:56:17 UTC
War Kitten wrote:
tl;dr anyone?

I'm getting this:

Accusation: Darius leaked NDA stuffs, somewhere on the intertoobs incontrovertible proof of text chatlogs and a screenshot exist (nothing linked).

the screenshot was linked in this thread you uneducated illiterate oaf

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#111 - 2011-10-18 16:57:25 UTC
its only six pages its not like its hard to read

Generals4
#112 - 2011-10-18 16:58:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Generals4
Well Darius III, next time you're going to defend yourself you'll need a bit more. I mean , the only thing weaker than the accusations is your defense. But since it's innocent until proven guilty i'm calling "BS" on all the accusations due to ridiculous 'evidence'.

_-Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. _

Elise DarkStar
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#113 - 2011-10-18 17:00:15 UTC
War Kitten wrote:
tl;dr anyone?

No, the summary is that there has been put forward some substantive but inadequate evidence that he was leaking nda protected chat to someone not in the csm. He has since then proceeded to dig himself deeper with foolish statements attempting to counter it when he can and should ultimately just stfu and ignore because it is not adequate enough to allow ccp to kick him foir it.
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#114 - 2011-10-18 17:01:38 UTC
Generals4 wrote:
Well Darius III, next time you're going to defend yourself you'll need a bit more. I mean , the only thing weaker than the accusations is your defense. But since it's innocent until proven guilty i'm calling "BS" on all the accusations due to ridiculous 'evidence'.

once again, riverini has confirmed darius III was his source

Just Another Toon
Doomheim
#115 - 2011-10-18 17:03:17 UTC
Signal11th wrote:
digi wrote:
Big Bad Mofo wrote:
I think there needs to be a public enquiry into the antics of goonswarm CSM members. Along with this

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=22324&find=unread

issue, then looks to me Goons are manipulating the game and abusing their position..

Will CCP do anything? Hmmm lets see...

I'll bite on this.

1. Ganking in high sec is allowed.
2. Manipulating the market is allowed.
3. Scamming is allowed.
4. This is not "abusing a position" as the game mechanics AND rules set forth by CCP allow it.
5. There is nothing in the rulebook to say that a CSM representative cannot play the game as CCP intended.
6. If you had an ounce of gumption, you could do the same thing.

If you really want a public inquiry about something, then inquire why Darius III is leaking protected information to Riverni. THIS is against the rules. The skype channel is protected. The questions you should be asking:

1. Darius III leaked. It's admitted. Some people think its trivial. What else was leaked?
2. Did isk change hands between Darius III and Riverni?
3. Darius III has admitted that he knew the Skype channel was NDA'd. Why does he not save what's left of his dignity and resign his CSM position?

1: unknown, baseless accusation, maybe something maybe nothing
2: see above
3: This is starting to feel like a witch-hunt,let CCP decide it's for them to decide.

I'm starting to get the feeling (completely unfounded of course) that this is a seemingly concerted effort by certain people to get a CSM stand-in/delegate(reputedley very anti the people accusing him) booted out of position.

This is for CCP to sort out not us, I would advise against resigning until CCP's position is clarified.

Just to counter my seemingly anti-goon approach if you have been caught with your fingers in the cookie jar Darius you should have a word with the rep from CCP and act accordingly. At least that way if it goes any further you can come away from it with a modicum of respect.

its a witchhunt in respect that justice needs be served not we are picking on poor goons, they are known for scamming people and making peoples live misery in eve, noobs most of all, they people we are trying to keep to make the game survive. Goons will destroy eve. Why would ppl stay and noobs continue the game, when they immediately get scammed when they start.?? They dont... But no CCP cant see this!

You should not be scamming and abusing your position of trust in anyway when on the CSM - Full stop.
Goons are more than doing this, and their leader is the chair of the csm

the csm should be 'clean' they are supposed to be working for the greater good of the whole playerbase, they do not, they manipulate the game for themselves. Now they are in CSM they are abusing this position to further manipulate the game.

Its fact - deal with it.

You want to scam, step out.. no other country, group would accept that a person in any position that serves the players/public could openly scam them...!!! NO ONE!
Aryndel Vyst
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#116 - 2011-10-18 17:03:40 UTC
digi wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
oh wait, wrong guy, I meant just another toon

nm

I would have laughed if it was the same person.

I too would have laughed.
War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#117 - 2011-10-18 17:03:43 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
War Kitten wrote:
tl;dr anyone?

I'm getting this:

the screenshot was linked in this thread you uneducated illiterate oaf

I meant to go check for links before posting but forgot - terribly sorry to have sullied your reputation. :)

Still, chatlogs and a screenshot is proof? And what exactly was this leak?

I know CCP is slow to react, but one would think if there was any merit whatsoever to this stuff, CCP would have done something by now if its really been a few weeks.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Generals4
#118 - 2011-10-18 17:05:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Generals4
Weaselior wrote:
Generals4 wrote:

once again, riverini has confirmed darius III was his source

NVM, misread. Though i would like to say i couldn't find the post on k.com and thus don't know the context of said evidence. I have seen "evidence" being misinterpreted due to context often enough. So if someone could enlighten me on the forum section/topic/page in which said evidence was posted i'll take a closer look at it.

_-Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. _

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#119 - 2011-10-18 17:08:57 UTC
Elise DarkStar wrote:
War Kitten wrote:
tl;dr anyone?

No, the summary is that there has been put forward some substantive but inadequate evidence that he was leaking nda protected chat to someone not in the csm. He has since then proceeded to dig himself deeper with foolish statements attempting to counter it when he can and should ultimately just stfu and ignore because it is not adequate enough to allow ccp to kick him foir it.

Yeah, I picked up on that too. STFU was probably a better plan if there was a legitimate concern, but when it comes to being an attention hound, anything goes. I wouldn't put it past anyone involved to have manufactured it all just for something to troll about.

Walter Stine
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#120 - 2011-10-18 17:11:52 UTC
Sign the petition to remove DariusIII here.

It more important now than ever after this blatant whitewashing.