These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Proposal: Higher Penalties for High Security Space Attacks (Ganks)

First post
Author
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#121 - 2011-10-24 16:46:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Drake Draconis
Angry Onions wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:

Oh and Jack...learn to pay attention...those blueprints you keep blabbing about with your garbage mouth...they belonged to the original owner and they where returned by myself personally to that owner.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, your lies on humorous, if you really gave back his stuff, why hand over the Nomad thats also his? Oh wait, thats right, you don't intend to give anything back, so that's confirming both liar and thief. Real positive leadership skills there.

Drake Draconis wrote:

I never said I was a pvp'er..yet you insist no pointing out I suck at it...you know what jack..we know that..thank you for pointing it out.

You not being a pvp'er isn't really the issue too much. The issue is that you are literally terrible at everything you try.
PVP - 0/7
PVE - lost a Legion in a mission (was completely sober too, no drunk excuses here)
Leadership - terribad at that, just look at your lovely one corp alliance and corp that has maybe 3 actual people online
Tactician - Self claimed tactician you say? Never heard your advise on how to deal with the wars. You just docked n hide.

First off the Nomad was only 50% of his...the rest belonged to someoen else.

Speaking of which who the hell are you again? Maybe this "person" should speak for themselves instead of a child like you.

Secondly...who gives a flying crap about losing ships in missions anyway?
This is EVE Online...you WILL lose your ships...
The differnce is... I wasn't carrying PLEX at the time...and I wasn't throwing an entire fleet of hardware in harms way.

A Mistake is a mistake...a leader however throwing his members in harms way...is a little harder to ignore.

Who the hell said I needed to undock whenever you said I needed to again?

I play this game just like everyone else..the way I want to.

Stop pushing your game on me....and get over yourself.

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Mortis vonShadow
Balanaz Mining and Development Inc.
#122 - 2011-10-24 16:55:06 UTC
Why can't we all get along?

Some days you're the bug, and some days your the windscreen.                   And some days, you're just a man with a gun.

Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#123 - 2011-10-24 17:05:51 UTC
Wow, you lie and sling mud worse than most sleazy politicians. And the sad part is, you don't know a damned thing as to what was going on.

- PvPers don't "throw hardware into harms way," we go looking for a fight. You find one, some you win, some you lose.
- I didn't know that the following classifications of ships were frigs or noob ships:
..Destroyers
..Cruisers (Note the Faction ones)
..Battlecruisers
..Battleships
..Command Ships
..Mining Barges
..Exhumers
..Control Towers
..POS Modules
- You know nothing of leadership, as a real leader respects the wishes of his people, and will do just about anything to help them out, as a leader believes in RESPECT. But once again, that would require you actually knowing something about leadership. I've been in combat situations real world, and it's all about trusting the people that are around you with your life
- What about the Rorqual that you sold off to fund your own Faction, T2 and T3 ships? The one that wasn't yours?
- Who the **** do you think YOU are to tell someone they don't have a life? You're the one that spends every waking moment on the bloody forums. Only reason I have an overabundance of free time is because I'm sitting in a third world country defending your right to be a worthless piece of ****. Unlike you, when I'm home, I'm going to spend time with my FRIENDS (which you need to find some your mommy didn't acquire for you) and FAMILY (which obviously didn't teach you anything about social interaction)
- On tactics, you can't speak of anything you have no experience with
- And despite losses, we still have fun, which what you fail to realize, is this is a game, and that is the goal.

And now, you can go **** yourself.

I am the One who exists in Shadow. I am the Devil your parents warned you about.

||CEO: Order of the Shadow||Executor: The Revenant Order||Creator: Bowhead||

Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#124 - 2011-10-24 17:06:44 UTC
Mortis vonShadow wrote:
Why can't we all get along?

Because of illiterate people like Drake who completely ignore the content/context of prior posts to attempt to make their own (albeit weak) points.

I am the One who exists in Shadow. I am the Devil your parents warned you about.

Angry Onions
League of Angered Gentlemen
#125 - 2011-10-24 17:08:28 UTC
wolololol, not trying to push anything on you. Just pointing out that your rather terrible at every aspect of EvE.
I'm also not pointing out you lost a ship, just pointing out that your also bad at PVE, as well as PVP, leadership,anything etc., etc.,
I also never said that you had to undock at my command, your getting confused on what I'm saying. Your reading this as " You must do as I say cause im better than you" when it states "your terrible at this game, why are you paying to ship spin?"
So in short, enjoy the hanger bays, if thats your style. ( It is)
Oh this rand could go on a while, but damn that burrito looks tasty

S H I T P O S T I N G

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#126 - 2011-10-24 17:21:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Drake Draconis
Jack Carrigan wrote:
Wow, you lie and sling mud worse than most sleazy politicians. And the sad part is, you don't know a damned thing as to what was going on.

- PvPers don't "throw hardware into harms way," we go looking for a fight. You find one, some you win, some you lose.
- I didn't know that the following classifications of ships were frigs or noob ships:
..Destroyers
..Cruisers (Note the Faction ones)
..Battlecruisers
..Battleships
..Command Ships
..Mining Barges
..Exhumers
..Control Towers
..POS Modules
- You know nothing of leadership, as a real leader respects the wishes of his people, and will do just about anything to help them out, as a leader believes in RESPECT. But once again, that would require you actually knowing something about leadership. I've been in combat situations real world, and it's all about trusting the people that are around you with your life
- What about the Rorqual that you sold off to fund your own Faction, T2 and T3 ships? The one that wasn't yours?
- Who the **** do you think YOU are to tell someone they don't have a life? You're the one that spends every waking moment on the bloody forums. Only reason I have an overabundance of free time is because I'm sitting in a third world country defending your right to be a worthless piece of ****. Unlike you, when I'm home, I'm going to spend time with my FRIENDS (which you need to find some your mommy didn't acquire for you) and FAMILY (which obviously didn't teach you anything about social interaction)
- On tactics, you can't speak of anything you have no experience with
- And despite losses, we still have fun, which what you fail to realize, is this is a game, and that is the goal.

And now, you can go **** yourself.

Yes...lets have everyone scruitinize your claims..... I'm sure they will really find out who you are really.
Its all public knowledge after all.

Respect? Respect means not backstabbing or betraying your partners Jack..you know better.

I still have the rorqual jack...not that you give a crap.

And I happen to work at a job that lets me surf the web while doing my work...again..not that you give a crap.

Tactics? Every major engagement you've been in has resulted in a collasial loss of hardware....again..public knowledge.

The evidence is clear jack...your a phoney.

Oh and jack...the authority that dictates me to tell you what to do...is the same one you use to tell me to biomass my toon.

Imagine that.

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#127 - 2011-10-24 17:35:43 UTC
And yet again, bullet points missed. Public record, yes, but apparently you only pick and choose what you want to see, and the things that "strengthen" your points.

I guarantee if put in a situation that you actually had to do something, you'd probably choke.

Collosal? Hardly.

And you can take your self-derived authority, your sense of entitlement to anything but the right to sit back and STFU and shove it up your desk jockeying ***. You work your little 9-5 and keep sucking the boss' **** and you may get ahead in life.

Because in a world of consequences and merit based promotion, you'd never last.

Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#128 - 2011-10-24 17:38:09 UTC
As for backstabbing, look in the mirror before you pass judgement on anyone else.

Because you betrayed a lot of your friends. And when you have a "leader" that does nothing, it's called taking charge and cutting losses.

Molpadia Devaux
Kamikaze Lemmings
#129 - 2011-10-24 17:51:31 UTC
Vertisce Soritenshi wrote:
Molpadia Devaux wrote:
Eve is a big universe.

There should be room for all styles of play.

People play online games for entertainment.

Some chose a style of play opposite their RL circumstances. Some people want an adrenalin pumping experience, some don't, some want to be bullies. ( Before flaming me as a care bear, I am a RL veteran of the Vietnam War, so flames will fall on deaf ears).

I agree somewhat with the OP, the balance of risk vs reward favors the 'wanna be bad boys'. I would be a fool to solo mine in 0.5 and expect to be immune.

However the "Perception" of accountability for your actions and the "Reality" are where the problem arises.

When you have a CSM member posting on how to exploit the agression timer;

The Mittani

it is a sorry commentary. CSM and CCP should be addressing exploits. Many suggestions have been made for accountability for your actions, few if any have been instituted.

As much as I love to flame and hate on Mittani... that unfortunately is not something I would call an exploit. He is legitimately using two characters in this case. This can only be blamed on CCP for encouraging multiple accounts and characters. Can't really blame them as it does make them more money though.

Not only should one not receive insurance payout for being Concorded but I think you should lose the option to receive insurance if you die while GCC is active and also when your sec status is below a certain level...say anything below -5. Even if you are ratting and lose your ship to a rat but have a -5 status...no payout.

The point of it being an exploit is that, there is a timer, being able to let the timer run out by parking in a station or switching to another account defeats the purpose of a timer and reinforces the advantadge to the wanna be bad boy. Stop pretending that the timer is anytype of consequence. Do away with it or make it run only while online and out of station.
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#130 - 2011-10-24 18:00:29 UTC
Jack Carrigan wrote:
And yet again, bullet points missed. Public record, yes, but apparently you only pick and choose what you want to see, and the things that "strengthen" your points.

I guarantee if put in a situation that you actually had to do something, you'd probably choke.

Collosal? Hardly.

And you can take your self-derived authority, your sense of entitlement to anything but the right to sit back and STFU and shove it up your desk jockeying ***. You work your little 9-5 and keep sucking the boss' **** and you may get ahead in life.

Because in a world of consequences and merit based promotion, you'd never last.

We'll let the public decide that Jack...you can't hide after all.

It's funny..its so obvious your bitter and butt hurt.

you complani about me posting on the forums so often.

how many times have you posted in the last 3 days jack?

You should take a long look at yourself and taste your own medicine.

Oh and right back at you for your so called "self dervied authority"...same applies to you since your deciding to use that as an excuse.

Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#131 - 2011-10-24 18:14:21 UTC
If you had ever been deployed, you would know that there is a lack of things to do. But then again, that would require you being able to actually do something that required you having motivation, and physical aptitude, as well as intelligence.

And I didn't say anything about self-derived authority.

I said that you had a sense of entitlement, and a sense of oversignificance.

You've been bouncing around jobs because you have problems with anything that puts stress on you.

After twenty years, you're still going to be the same sad sack you are now.

Twenty years from now, your waning funds will be paying my retirement and benefits, I'll still have buddies I've made throughout the military, and will have pictures, stories, memories, medals and scars.

You are nothing. You haven't earned the right to talk about me in the way you feel entitled to, let alone stand in my shadow.

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#132 - 2011-10-24 18:23:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Drake Draconis
Jack Carrigan wrote:
If you had ever been deployed, you would know that there is a lack of things to do. But then again, that would require you being able to actually do something that required you having motivation, and physical aptitude, as well as intelligence.

And I didn't say anything about self-derived authority.

I said that you had a sense of entitlement, and a sense of oversignificance.

You've been bouncing around jobs because you have problems with anything that puts stress on you.

After twenty years, you're still going to be the same sad sack you are now.

Twenty years from now, your waning funds will be paying my retirement and benefits, I'll still have buddies I've made throughout the military, and will have pictures, stories, memories, medals and scars.

You are nothing. You haven't earned the right to talk about me in the way you feel entitled to, let alone stand in my shadow.

Actually Jack I've been gainfully employed for about a year.

Anything else you'd like to smacktalk me about?

Oh and Jack...no one said you earned the right to talk to ME about MY life either.

Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#133 - 2011-10-24 18:46:55 UTC
Honestly, I can talk about you however I'd like, based on the fact that I protect the very document that gives your rights.

And as for your being employed for a year, big accomplishment. My boots have more time in the desert (hostile locales) than you've had in the same job. May actually want to reconsider talking **** based on the fact you are the worst hypocrite there ever was. You talk about airing dirty laundry, but you're the one airing the flaws of others personal lives, and medical issues just to make yourself feel like you have a set of testicles.

You are lower than the pile of fox **** I stepped in earlier today. You are pathetic.

Move along scum.

Angry Onions
League of Angered Gentlemen
#134 - 2011-10-24 19:22:09 UTC
Drake Draconis wrote:

Oh and Jack...no one said you earned the right to talk to ME about MY life either.

Isn't your job like Xbox Live phone support or something useless like the such?

Also, I'm wondering who gave you the authority to criticize other people's life? Such as Jack and Cataire, namely those two so i don't create an eighth page on this already overdrawn thread. Hmmm? I'm wondering who said it was okay to do such, and now you tell jack he hasn't "earned the right" to talk to you about your life, but you have?
No. You're a ******* hypocrite, a whiny little *****, a **** stain on this community's set of boxers and a worthless ****. Now please, shut the hell up and move along. These post you keep making continues to prove what I've said.

Get out of here, boy.

S H I T P O S T I N G

Vertisce Soritenshi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#135 - 2011-10-24 19:25:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Vertisce Soritenshi
Molpadia Devaux wrote:
Vertisce Soritenshi wrote:
Molpadia Devaux wrote:
Eve is a big universe.

There should be room for all styles of play.

People play online games for entertainment.

Some chose a style of play opposite their RL circumstances. Some people want an adrenalin pumping experience, some don't, some want to be bullies. ( Before flaming me as a care bear, I am a RL veteran of the Vietnam War, so flames will fall on deaf ears).

I agree somewhat with the OP, the balance of risk vs reward favors the 'wanna be bad boys'. I would be a fool to solo mine in 0.5 and expect to be immune.

However the "Perception" of accountability for your actions and the "Reality" are where the problem arises.

When you have a CSM member posting on how to exploit the agression timer;

The Mittani

it is a sorry commentary. CSM and CCP should be addressing exploits. Many suggestions have been made for accountability for your actions, few if any have been instituted.

As much as I love to flame and hate on Mittani... that unfortunately is not something I would call an exploit. He is legitimately using two characters in this case. This can only be blamed on CCP for encouraging multiple accounts and characters. Can't really blame them as it does make them more money though.

Not only should one not receive insurance payout for being Concorded but I think you should lose the option to receive insurance if you die while GCC is active and also when your sec status is below a certain level...say anything below -5. Even if you are ratting and lose your ship to a rat but have a -5 status...no payout.

The point of it being an exploit is that, there is a timer, being able to let the timer run out by parking in a station or switching to another account defeats the purpose of a timer and reinforces the advantadge to the wanna be bad boy. Stop pretending that the timer is anytype of consequence. Do away with it or make it run only while online and out of station.

I get the point. I am just saying it can't be technically called an exploit since he is playing by the rules CCP made. I guess my suggestion to resolve this would be to deny logoff while you have a GCC. If you have GCC and disconnect then your ship stays there completely vulnerable until your GCC is up or you are destroyed.

In fact if I recall correctly didn't they already say this is being done?

Again...what he is doing isn't technically an exploit. It is probably something every pirate does on a very regular basis and I wouldn't personally call it an exploit. I do however agree that the GCC mechanics need some changing to make them more fair to the gankee.

Bounties for all! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2279821#post2279821

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#136 - 2011-10-24 20:24:15 UTC
Jack Carrigan wrote:
Honestly, I can talk about you however I'd like, based on the fact that I protect the very document that gives your rights.

And as for your being employed for a year, big accomplishment. My boots have more time in the desert (hostile locales) than you've had in the same job. May actually want to reconsider talking **** based on the fact you are the worst hypocrite there ever was. You talk about airing dirty laundry, but you're the one airing the flaws of others personal lives, and medical issues just to make yourself feel like you have a set of *********.

You are lower than the pile of fox **** I stepped in earlier today. You are pathetic.

Move along scum.

So what your saying is...your better than everyone and you dont care what everyone thinks just what you think.

Got that.

"Oh and I can talk about you however I want whenver I want and thats that."

If you can...so can I.

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#137 - 2011-10-24 20:26:35 UTC
Angry Onions wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:

Isn't your job like Xbox Live phone support or something useless like the such?

Also, I'm wondering who gave you the authority to criticize other people's life? Such as Jack and Cataire, namely those two so i don't create an eighth page on this already overdrawn thread. Hmmm? I'm wondering who said it was okay to do such, and now you tell jack he hasn't "earned the right" to talk to you about your life, but you have?
No. You're a ******* hypocrite, a whiny little *****, a **** stain on this community's set of boxers and a worthless ****. Now please, shut the hell up and move along. These post you keep making continues to prove what I've said.

Get out of here, boy.

Where I work is none of your concern. (And I'm sure your gonna dream up some stupid ltitle smack for that)

As to who gave me the right?

The same as you and everyone else....a point you fail to realize repeatedly.

You guys get all in a huff when I criticize yet you think you got every right in the world to point back at me and the tell me otherwise.

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#138 - 2011-10-24 20:37:49 UTC
drake draconis more like HAZED draconis

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Smiling Menace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#139 - 2011-10-24 21:22:20 UTC
Drake Draconis wrote:
Stop pushing your game on me....and get over yourself.

^^ This. Stop pushing your game on everyone else...and get over yourself.
Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#140 - 2011-10-24 21:27:49 UTC
Someone's overly sensitive feelings got hurt.

And I find it hilarious.