These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Veto Corp Presents - EVE London - Saturday, September 28th 2013

First post First post First post
Author
Kiliv
Belt Raider Inc.
Wrecking Machine.
#21 - 2013-04-15 12:18:12 UTC
I shall be there along with my fellow Pandas

Director of Operations & Logistics for Lumodynamics Power Control Corp.

Panda Cave Diplomat.

Zanzibar Heroshima
Daeuuas.
#22 - 2013-04-15 18:09:47 UTC
I'll be there along with the rest of the UK side of TS-F. Hopefully won't be leaving in the same way I did last time \o/
OnetrueThanatos
Anshar Incorporated
#23 - 2013-04-15 18:18:27 UTC
I'll be there, along with TS-F. For Nation!
Tobias Trost
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#24 - 2013-04-15 18:40:47 UTC
I shall most likely be returning as well with my Interdiction Sphere and Dishonour Drone :)
Kithran
#25 - 2013-04-15 20:57:38 UTC
I'll be making it.
Demetri Slavic
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#26 - 2013-04-15 21:21:03 UTC
Zanzibar Heroshima wrote:
I'll be there along with the rest of the UK side of TS-F. Hopefully won't be leaving in the same way I did last time \o/


This would be prefered. Id rather if that was the first and last time we have to call an ambulance for one of these meets!!

EVE_NT London Organiser

https://www.facebook.com/EVELondonMeets

@EVELondonMeets

Next Meet: November 18th 2017

Zanzibar Heroshima
Daeuuas.
#27 - 2013-04-15 21:31:17 UTC
Demetri Slavic wrote:
Zanzibar Heroshima wrote:
I'll be there along with the rest of the UK side of TS-F. Hopefully won't be leaving in the same way I did last time \o/


This would be prefered. Id rather if that was the first and last time we have to call an ambulance for one of these meets!!



Well you know, I had to make some kind of dramatic exit.
Buhhdust Princess
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#28 - 2013-04-16 13:58:33 UTC
I like the sound of sirens. They keep me alert
Sort Dragon
Resilience.
The Initiative.
#29 - 2013-04-16 18:35:11 UTC
As always me plus 1
Vilianis
Ghost Net Industrialists
Valkyrie Alliance
#30 - 2013-04-16 18:55:37 UTC
The following are in...

Vilianis
Dakotas Rider
CracatusMilo
Marshall Ragnor

...and company.
jason hill
Red vs Blue Flight Academy
#31 - 2013-04-17 10:29:46 UTC
I may grace you with my presence Bear
Glasgow Dunlop
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#32 - 2013-04-17 11:49:26 UTC
Well as I missed out on the Feb meet am going to have to stick me name down for this one as well, a might even convince some of our other guys to come down as well : )

@glasgowdunlop #tweetfleet

TDSIN Director : Join 'TDSIN pub' for more info, Join today!

Glasgow EVE Meets Organiser

Heimdallofasgard
Ministry of Furious Retribution
Fraternity.
#33 - 2013-04-17 13:38:29 UTC
God damn! Of all the weekends of the year, this is the one I can't do! God damn family birthdays >.<
Kiliv
Belt Raider Inc.
Wrecking Machine.
#34 - 2013-04-17 14:47:31 UTC
Heimdallofasgard wrote:
God damn! Of all the weekends of the year, this is the one I can't do! God damn family birthdays >.<


Offer to take them out for a nice meal, I hear weather spoons do rather good food ;)

Director of Operations & Logistics for Lumodynamics Power Control Corp.

Panda Cave Diplomat.

Heimdallofasgard
Ministry of Furious Retribution
Fraternity.
#35 - 2013-04-17 14:52:20 UTC
Kiliv wrote:
Heimdallofasgard wrote:
God damn! Of all the weekends of the year, this is the one I can't do! God damn family birthdays >.<


Offer to take them out for a nice meal, I hear weather spoons do rather good food ;)


Just phoned my mum, told her I won't be making her 60th birthday. No fucks were given! I'll be attending :D
Kiliv
Belt Raider Inc.
Wrecking Machine.
#36 - 2013-04-17 15:36:46 UTC
Heimdallofasgard wrote:
Kiliv wrote:
Heimdallofasgard wrote:
God damn! Of all the weekends of the year, this is the one I can't do! God damn family birthdays >.<


Offer to take them out for a nice meal, I hear weather spoons do rather good food ;)


Just phoned my mum, told her I won't be making her 60th birthday. No fucks were given! I'll be attending :D


I think I would be murdered if I tried the same, you have some balls :P

Director of Operations & Logistics for Lumodynamics Power Control Corp.

Panda Cave Diplomat.

Demetri Slavic
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#37 - 2013-04-17 23:57:10 UTC
Kiliv wrote:
Heimdallofasgard wrote:
Kiliv wrote:
Heimdallofasgard wrote:
God damn! Of all the weekends of the year, this is the one I can't do! God damn family birthdays >.<


Offer to take them out for a nice meal, I hear weather spoons do rather good food ;)


Just phoned my mum, told her I won't be making her 60th birthday. No fucks were given! I'll be attending :D


I think I would be murdered if I tried the same, you have some balls :P


Same, lol

EVE_NT London Organiser

https://www.facebook.com/EVELondonMeets

@EVELondonMeets

Next Meet: November 18th 2017

Buhhdust Princess
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#38 - 2013-04-18 09:48:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Buhhdust Princess
You are truly a man of honour.

Giving ***** is so overrated these days. (I edited my own swear word out because it didn't auto-censor it) Roll
Laria Raven
The Scope
#39 - 2013-04-18 12:09:18 UTC
I shall be there, assuming I can drag myself the vast distances from just south of the river. Big smile

Fallen from grace. And as night comes, may flights of Angels visit your sleep... shoot your ships and steal all of your stuff.

Lord Haur
Star Frontiers
Brotherhood of Spacers
#40 - 2013-04-19 09:28:46 UTC
Would like to come, but I can't confirm attendance at this time.