These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Outside Corp Logi ship assistnace concordable

Author
De'Veldrin
Adversity.
Psychotic Tendencies.
#61 - 2013-04-23 14:31:23 UTC
All I have learned from this thread is that the OP is completely unable to fit a Megathron in any way that doesn't immediately make everyone nearby burst into laughter.

And also that he is terribly butthurt.

De'Veldrin's Corollary (to Malcanis' Law): Any idea that seeks to limit the ability of a large nullsec bloc to do something in the name of allowing more small groups into sov null will inevitably make it that much harder for small groups to enter sov null.

De'Veldrin
Adversity.
Psychotic Tendencies.
#62 - 2013-04-23 14:33:58 UTC
Ruze wrote:
"If you fight, you fight honorably."

I like this. I mean, somewhere in the mix a few people have come to the conclusion that it's CCP job to guarantee fairness. I mean, it would be fair if someone couldn't sell their loot on the market for any less than I'm selling mine, right (i.e. the Chinese server)?

I'll get on a complete tangent about communism and don't need to. Let me just say to the op:

Have you ever been in a real fight? You know, when you weren't in high school anymore and there was actual pain and blood involved?

See, in sports fighting, they heavily regulate combat so that it's one on one, can't run away, go till the bell rings. Pretty honorable really. But as has been shown over and over, a sports fighter will be killed if he tries that in the street. Because in the street, if you hit the ground your dead. Break the bone if you get ahold of it. Grab their clothes and pull out their ear ring. Don't hit with a closed fist. And bring more friends.

One is about putting on a show, and has lots of martial arts or styles of fighting like MMA that are just geared to training kids how to get in that ring. The other is about surviving.



Unless your in an alliance tournament hosted by CCP, you better realize that your fights are about surviving. Honor has to be thrown out the window. You use underhanded tactics. You go for the throat. You pod. Because if you don't? You will always be the one being 'cheated'.


Well said.

De'Veldrin's Corollary (to Malcanis' Law): Any idea that seeks to limit the ability of a large nullsec bloc to do something in the name of allowing more small groups into sov null will inevitably make it that much harder for small groups to enter sov null.

Domanique Altares
Rifterlings
#63 - 2013-04-23 17:00:29 UTC
De'Veldrin wrote:
All I have learned from this thread is that the OP is completely unable to fit a Megathron in any way that doesn't immediately make everyone nearby burst into laughter.

And also that he is terribly butthurt.


There also seems to be the fact that he's either under constant wardec, or too stupid to realize that he doesn't actually have to take these high sec fights under pretty much all circumstances. Every KM posted so far seems to point to the OP accepting fights he can't win.

Generating this much denial must be hell on his hemorrhoids.
Daichi Yamato
Jabbersnarks and Wonderglass
#64 - 2013-04-23 17:43:20 UTC
The Reaper J wrote:
Danika Princip wrote:
The Reaper J wrote:
Clearly this exploit and loop hole is not worried about by CCP, they support it. They support criminal activity. Otherwise they would have stopped it. Simple as hell.

1. Logi in corp, assists corp members = no problem.
2. Corp member in logi in alliance, helping alliance or corp member = no problem.

Logi ships OUTSIDE a corp or alliance assisting anyone that is not in their alliance or corp, should be CONCORDED. Otherwise CCP should allow combat ships outside a corp or alliance to assist without being Concorded which is not allowed.

Therefore allowing one and not the other, looks a lot like CCP is in full support of criminals and not all the players in eve. Most of you seem to forget, that the odd few new real players, not alts that join as learning how to play, but hey, who cares about flags. NO ONE. So Typical of CCP.



Why do you hate group content?


If i were an real bastard, i would have said, don't ask dumb*** questions, however, i am not as arrogant of an ***hole like some of the people on here i have met. Firstly there are constantly ways for cheaters, and exploiters to get away with whatever they want. Real people suffer the consequences. Real people that pay money.

Unfortunately for a lot of people in eve, they are not able to make isk like all of you, because they have to keep chaning their training to try and make isk another way. But unfortunately, it does not matter what you train, the arrogant pratts are all out there. They all high and mighty and they are the best of the best attitude, when they all started as noobs. That kind of attitude is more like a person that got bullied all his life as a kid.

Besides, this is no longer a game. People pay for it each and every month. Therefore its a business. No longer a full on game. It business, and business can get harsh. All of you spout, this is a game, only because you gang up on people and kill them. So, it seems more like you want ot chase players away, so now i do the same as all of you. I try to chase people away from the game and make them either lose interest, in it. No point in trying to learn and play and have fun when you got thieves in the game. So in this case, all that is left to a person, is to find real relatively new players and kill them over and over and over and over till they lose interest and leave the game, and i am not talking about alts.

Oh, and i don't hate group content. I hate cheating. If you fight, you fight honorably. Not some back stabbing poor excuse for a human being.


jesus christ somebody get this man a bucket for his tears.

i can flat out tell u that EVE is not the game for u, quit quickly before ur pride really suffers.

yes, CCP is a business. Yes ppl pay to enter the hostile environment that is EVE. in fact, the cheating, exploits/loop holes, backstabbing, dishonourable game play and all the back handed tactics and strategies in the game is WHY most of us play. Because eve is a game where no matter what u fly or what money u have, if i can out smart u, i can beat u.

EVE IS a fair game, so fair in fact that if i beat u on a strategic level (more friends and more assets) i dnt have to beat u on a tactical level, and thats basically what happened with u. And the reverse can happen, if i can dominate on a tactical level, the strategic level matters less, such as fewer better pilots beating more numerous unskileld pilots. But every character starts out with few assets.

u were out smarted and out done on a level u probably didnt even know existed. u could have been a billionaire, but the fact that u assumed it was only the two of u, it would have still been ur downfall.

not only does it seem like we want to chase ppl out, many of us DO want to chase ppl out, ppl like u who can't handle a harsh game for harsh players.

theres a reason one of the most popular phrases associated with this game is 'HTFU or GTFO'.

EVE FAQ "7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided"

Daichi Yamato's version of structure based decs

The Reaper J
Kings.Guard.
#65 - 2013-04-23 19:37:20 UTC
Ruze wrote:
"If you fight, you fight honorably."

I like this. I mean, somewhere in the mix a few people have come to the conclusion that it's CCP job to guarantee fairness. I mean, it would be fair if someone couldn't sell their loot on the market for any less than I'm selling mine, right (i.e. the Chinese server)?

I'll get on a complete tangent about communism and don't need to. Let me just say to the op:

Have you ever been in a real fight? You know, when you weren't in high school anymore and there was actual pain and blood involved?

See, in sports fighting, they heavily regulate combat so that it's one on one, can't run away, go till the bell rings. Pretty honorable really. But as has been shown over and over, a sports fighter will be killed if he tries that in the street. Because in the street, if you hit the ground your dead. Break the bone if you get ahold of it. Grab their clothes and pull out their ear ring. Don't hit with a closed fist. And bring more friends.

One is about putting on a show, and has lots of martial arts or styles of fighting like MMA that are just geared to training kids how to get in that ring. The other is about surviving.



Unless your in an alliance tournament hosted by CCP, you better realize that your fights are about surviving. Honor has to be thrown out the window. You use underhanded tactics. You go for the throat. You pod. Because if you don't? You will always be the one being 'cheated'.


Well that is something i learned through life. I do go for the throat. And if it chases new players away, I don't care. I'm sure CCP will feel some sort of throat grip soon enough through less and less real people playing. Its easy enough for people to go create new accounts and have tons more alts. That just makes the game boring. You end up playing your own friends in the end. Besides, eve is all about business. CCP is all about business, and if chasing new players and discouraging new REAL players from playing eve, that makes me very happy.

I have no intention of stopping eve. I have a completely new task now, and have a lot of work to make it work. Putting a show on like barbarians yes. I see the comments.
The Reaper J
Kings.Guard.
#66 - 2013-04-23 19:39:18 UTC
Domanique Altares wrote:
De'Veldrin wrote:
All I have learned from this thread is that the OP is completely unable to fit a Megathron in any way that doesn't immediately make everyone nearby burst into laughter.

And also that he is terribly butthurt.


There also seems to be the fact that he's either under constant wardec, or too stupid to realize that he doesn't actually have to take these high sec fights under pretty much all circumstances. Every KM posted so far seems to point to the OP accepting fights he can't win.

Generating this much denial must be hell on his hemorrhoids.


I do not duel. Simple. Duels are scams.
The Reaper J
Kings.Guard.
#67 - 2013-04-23 19:42:57 UTC
Daichi Yamato wrote:
The Reaper J wrote:
Danika Princip wrote:
The Reaper J wrote:
Clearly this exploit and loop hole is not worried about by CCP, they support it. They support criminal activity. Otherwise they would have stopped it. Simple as hell.

1. Logi in corp, assists corp members = no problem.
2. Corp member in logi in alliance, helping alliance or corp member = no problem.

Logi ships OUTSIDE a corp or alliance assisting anyone that is not in their alliance or corp, should be CONCORDED. Otherwise CCP should allow combat ships outside a corp or alliance to assist without being Concorded which is not allowed.

Therefore allowing one and not the other, looks a lot like CCP is in full support of criminals and not all the players in eve. Most of you seem to forget, that the odd few new real players, not alts that join as learning how to play, but hey, who cares about flags. NO ONE. So Typical of CCP.



Why do you hate group content?


If i were an real bastard, i would have said, don't ask dumb*** questions, however, i am not as arrogant of an ***hole like some of the people on here i have met. Firstly there are constantly ways for cheaters, and exploiters to get away with whatever they want. Real people suffer the consequences. Real people that pay money.

Unfortunately for a lot of people in eve, they are not able to make isk like all of you, because they have to keep chaning their training to try and make isk another way. But unfortunately, it does not matter what you train, the arrogant pratts are all out there. They all high and mighty and they are the best of the best attitude, when they all started as noobs. That kind of attitude is more like a person that got bullied all his life as a kid.

Besides, this is no longer a game. People pay for it each and every month. Therefore its a business. No longer a full on game. It business, and business can get harsh. All of you spout, this is a game, only because you gang up on people and kill them. So, it seems more like you want ot chase players away, so now i do the same as all of you. I try to chase people away from the game and make them either lose interest, in it. No point in trying to learn and play and have fun when you got thieves in the game. So in this case, all that is left to a person, is to find real relatively new players and kill them over and over and over and over till they lose interest and leave the game, and i am not talking about alts.

Oh, and i don't hate group content. I hate cheating. If you fight, you fight honorably. Not some back stabbing poor excuse for a human being.


jesus christ somebody get this man a bucket for his tears.

i can flat out tell u that EVE is not the game for u, quit quickly before ur pride really suffers.

yes, CCP is a business. Yes ppl pay to enter the hostile environment that is EVE. in fact, the cheating, exploits/loop holes, backstabbing, dishonourable game play and all the back handed tactics and strategies in the game is WHY most of us play. Because eve is a game where no matter what u fly or what money u have, if i can out smart u, i can beat u.

EVE IS a fair game, so fair in fact that if i beat u on a strategic level (more friends and more assets) i dnt have to beat u on a tactical level, and thats basically what happened with u. And the reverse can happen, if i can dominate on a tactical level, the strategic level matters less, such as fewer better pilots beating more numerous unskileld pilots. But every character starts out with few assets.

u were out smarted and out done on a level u probably didnt even know existed. u could have been a billionaire, but the fact that u assumed it was only the two of u, it would have still been ur downfall.

not only does it seem like we want to chase ppl out, many of us DO want to chase ppl out, ppl like u who can't handle a harsh game for harsh players.

theres a reason one of the most popular phrases associated with this game is 'HTFU or GTFO'.


Well then. If that's the case. Then business battle it is. Something i know CCP and all of you will eventually enjoy.
Ruze
Next Stage Initiative
#68 - 2013-04-23 19:44:59 UTC
The Reaper J wrote:
Ruze wrote:
"If you fight, you fight honorably."

I like this. I mean, somewhere in the mix a few people have come to the conclusion that it's CCP job to guarantee fairness. I mean, it would be fair if someone couldn't sell their loot on the market for any less than I'm selling mine, right (i.e. the Chinese server)?

I'll get on a complete tangent about communism and don't need to. Let me just say to the op:

Have you ever been in a real fight? You know, when you weren't in high school anymore and there was actual pain and blood involved?

See, in sports fighting, they heavily regulate combat so that it's one on one, can't run away, go till the bell rings. Pretty honorable really. But as has been shown over and over, a sports fighter will be killed if he tries that in the street. Because in the street, if you hit the ground your dead. Break the bone if you get ahold of it. Grab their clothes and pull out their ear ring. Don't hit with a closed fist. And bring more friends.

One is about putting on a show, and has lots of martial arts or styles of fighting like MMA that are just geared to training kids how to get in that ring. The other is about surviving.



Unless your in an alliance tournament hosted by CCP, you better realize that your fights are about surviving. Honor has to be thrown out the window. You use underhanded tactics. You go for the throat. You pod. Because if you don't? You will always be the one being 'cheated'.


Well that is something i learned through life. I do go for the throat. And if it chases new players away, I don't care. I'm sure CCP will feel some sort of throat grip soon enough through less and less real people playing. Its easy enough for people to go create new accounts and have tons more alts. That just makes the game boring. You end up playing your own friends in the end. Besides, eve is all about business. CCP is all about business, and if chasing new players and discouraging new REAL players from playing eve, that makes me very happy.

I have no intention of stopping eve. I have a completely new task now, and have a lot of work to make it work. Putting a show on like barbarians yes. I see the comments.


Okay, let's point out the facts:

- Lying, cheating, and scamming have been in game since day one. Non-consensual PvP, alts, and war decs. Griefers and corp killers, betrayal and market wars.

- MMO is the only MMO on the market that can say that for 10 years straight, they have continually, consecutively brought and kept new players. We're gaining subscriptions more than we're losing.



Very interesting pieces of information there. I translate it at this: new players come in, get hurt, rage quit. I think you and I agree that this happens.

What I've seen in the years I've played though, is so many, even the majority of them ... eventually come back. Because there is no other game that can compare with EvE.

Every time a new MMO comes out, 'EvE is dying!' When the new space MMO's like STO and SWTOR and Dark Gate or whatever came out, players shouted 'EvE is dying!'

Now those same games are already coming up short, and EvE isn't. Because despite how much people hate being ganked, griefed, scammed, and put on their guard ...

They like the freedom that only EvE has, more.

If you're driven to threaten others with harm or violence because of what they do in game, you can't separate fantasy from reality. That "griefer/thief" is probably more sane than you are. How screwed up is that?

Daichi Yamato
Jabbersnarks and Wonderglass
#69 - 2013-04-23 20:58:57 UTC
The Reaper J wrote:
Ruze wrote:
"If you fight, you fight honorably."

I like this. I mean, somewhere in the mix a few people have come to the conclusion that it's CCP job to guarantee fairness. I mean, it would be fair if someone couldn't sell their loot on the market for any less than I'm selling mine, right (i.e. the Chinese server)?

I'll get on a complete tangent about communism and don't need to. Let me just say to the op:

Have you ever been in a real fight? You know, when you weren't in high school anymore and there was actual pain and blood involved?

See, in sports fighting, they heavily regulate combat so that it's one on one, can't run away, go till the bell rings. Pretty honorable really. But as has been shown over and over, a sports fighter will be killed if he tries that in the street. Because in the street, if you hit the ground your dead. Break the bone if you get ahold of it. Grab their clothes and pull out their ear ring. Don't hit with a closed fist. And bring more friends.

One is about putting on a show, and has lots of martial arts or styles of fighting like MMA that are just geared to training kids how to get in that ring. The other is about surviving.



Unless your in an alliance tournament hosted by CCP, you better realize that your fights are about surviving. Honor has to be thrown out the window. You use underhanded tactics. You go for the throat. You pod. Because if you don't? You will always be the one being 'cheated'.


Well that is something i learned through life. I do go for the throat. And if it chases new players away, I don't care. I'm sure CCP will feel some sort of throat grip soon enough through less and less real people playing. Its easy enough for people to go create new accounts and have tons more alts. That just makes the game boring. You end up playing your own friends in the end. Besides, eve is all about business. CCP is all about business, and if chasing new players and discouraging new REAL players from playing eve, that makes me very happy.

I have no intention of stopping eve. I have a completely new task now, and have a lot of work to make it work. Putting a show on like barbarians yes. I see the comments.


whats a REAL player? What?
The players that quit because eve is too harsh add no value to eve, and no value is lost when they leave.
however, imagine the value lost when its main player base leaves because it becomes no longer fun to play after CCP takes the 'cruel' elements out.

u obv see griefing as detrimental to eve. i see it as separating those that dont belong in eve, from those that do.

EVE FAQ "7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided"

Daichi Yamato's version of structure based decs

Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#70 - 2013-04-23 21:32:35 UTC
The Reaper J wrote:
Danika Princip wrote:
The Reaper J wrote:
Clearly this exploit and loop hole is not worried about by CCP, they support it. They support criminal activity. Otherwise they would have stopped it. Simple as hell.

1. Logi in corp, assists corp members = no problem.
2. Corp member in logi in alliance, helping alliance or corp member = no problem.

Logi ships OUTSIDE a corp or alliance assisting anyone that is not in their alliance or corp, should be CONCORDED. Otherwise CCP should allow combat ships outside a corp or alliance to assist without being Concorded which is not allowed.

Therefore allowing one and not the other, looks a lot like CCP is in full support of criminals and not all the players in eve. Most of you seem to forget, that the odd few new real players, not alts that join as learning how to play, but hey, who cares about flags. NO ONE. So Typical of CCP.



Why do you hate group content?


If i were an real bastard, i would have said, don't ask dumb*** questions, however, i am not as arrogant of an ***hole like some of the people on here i have met. Firstly there are constantly ways for cheaters, and exploiters to get away with whatever they want. Real people suffer the consequences. Real people that pay money.

Unfortunately for a lot of people in eve, they are not able to make isk like all of you, because they have to keep chaning their training to try and make isk another way. But unfortunately, it does not matter what you train, the arrogant pratts are all out there. They all high and mighty and they are the best of the best attitude, when they all started as noobs. That kind of attitude is more like a person that got bullied all his life as a kid.

Besides, this is no longer a game. People pay for it each and every month. Therefore its a business. No longer a full on game. It business, and business can get harsh. All of you spout, this is a game, only because you gang up on people and kill them. So, it seems more like you want ot chase players away, so now i do the same as all of you. I try to chase people away from the game and make them either lose interest, in it. No point in trying to learn and play and have fun when you got thieves in the game. So in this case, all that is left to a person, is to find real relatively new players and kill them over and over and over and over till they lose interest and leave the game, and i am not talking about alts.

Oh, and i don't hate group content. I hate cheating. If you fight, you fight honorably. Not some back stabbing poor excuse for a human being.



But you want it to be impossible to run incursions, or to mission with out of corp friends without horrible death!



Also, this has never, ever been a game of 'honour'. Lying, scamming, blobbing, ganking, theft, spying, all of these things are 100% allowed, and even encouraged by CCP. Several have even been used in trailers for the game. If you have a problem with things that have been a major part of the game, and indeed a major draw for new players (Reading about some big scam or other is what got me to first sub) since the start, then this probably isn't the game for you.

Can I have your stuff?
Alx Warlord
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#71 - 2013-04-23 22:20:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Alx Warlord
The Reaper J wrote:
Domanique Altares wrote:
De'Veldrin wrote:
All I have learned from this thread is that the OP is completely unable to fit a Megathron in any way that doesn't immediately make everyone nearby burst into laughter.

And also that he is terribly butthurt.


There also seems to be the fact that he's either under constant wardec, or too stupid to realize that he doesn't actually have to take these high sec fights under pretty much all circumstances. Every KM posted so far seems to point to the OP accepting fights he can't win.

Generating this much denial must be hell on his hemorrhoids.


I do not duel. Simple. Duels are scams.


OK, and how did you lost your shiny ship in a 0.9 system? There is no way of this happening if you did everything correctly.

He took your can/ wreck and you shot him? Duel? War-dec? or you stole his can? you got flagged? you had kill-right?!
The Reaper J
Kings.Guard.
#72 - 2013-04-24 05:13:36 UTC
Ruze wrote:
The Reaper J wrote:
Ruze wrote:
"If you fight, you fight honorably."

I like this. I mean, somewhere in the mix a few people have come to the conclusion that it's CCP job to guarantee fairness. I mean, it would be fair if someone couldn't sell their loot on the market for any less than I'm selling mine, right (i.e. the Chinese server)?

I'll get on a complete tangent about communism and don't need to. Let me just say to the op:

Have you ever been in a real fight? You know, when you weren't in high school anymore and there was actual pain and blood involved?

See, in sports fighting, they heavily regulate combat so that it's one on one, can't run away, go till the bell rings. Pretty honorable really. But as has been shown over and over, a sports fighter will be killed if he tries that in the street. Because in the street, if you hit the ground your dead. Break the bone if you get ahold of it. Grab their clothes and pull out their ear ring. Don't hit with a closed fist. And bring more friends.

One is about putting on a show, and has lots of martial arts or styles of fighting like MMA that are just geared to training kids how to get in that ring. The other is about surviving.



Unless your in an alliance tournament hosted by CCP, you better realize that your fights are about surviving. Honor has to be thrown out the window. You use underhanded tactics. You go for the throat. You pod. Because if you don't? You will always be the one being 'cheated'.


Well that is something i learned through life. I do go for the throat. And if it chases new players away, I don't care. I'm sure CCP will feel some sort of throat grip soon enough through less and less real people playing. Its easy enough for people to go create new accounts and have tons more alts. That just makes the game boring. You end up playing your own friends in the end. Besides, eve is all about business. CCP is all about business, and if chasing new players and discouraging new REAL players from playing eve, that makes me very happy.

I have no intention of stopping eve. I have a completely new task now, and have a lot of work to make it work. Putting a show on like barbarians yes. I see the comments.


Okay, let's point out the facts:

- Lying, cheating, and scamming have been in game since day one. Non-consensual PvP, alts, and war decs. Griefers and corp killers, betrayal and market wars.

- MMO is the only MMO on the market that can say that for 10 years straight, they have continually, consecutively brought and kept new players. We're gaining subscriptions more than we're losing.



Very interesting pieces of information there. I translate it at this: new players come in, get hurt, rage quit. I think you and I agree that this happens.

What I've seen in the years I've played though, is so many, even the majority of them ... eventually come back. Because there is no other game that can compare with EvE.

Every time a new MMO comes out, 'EvE is dying!' When the new space MMO's like STO and SWTOR and Dark Gate or whatever came out, players shouted 'EvE is dying!'

Now those same games are already coming up short, and EvE isn't. Because despite how much people hate being ganked, griefed, scammed, and put on their guard ...

They like the freedom that only EvE has, more.


Well, its hard not to agree that the game is violent. So i will agree there. The new player thing. I cannot easily agree on. There are so many new accounts "new subscriptions" that are in actual fact alts and not new REAL people as i stated in a previous remark. I know one player at present that has 27 accounts. That is a clear indication already of how many REAL player there are. You cannot use the subscriptions as your your basis for counting new players. I myself HAD 5
The Reaper J
Kings.Guard.
#73 - 2013-04-24 05:17:50 UTC
Danika Princip wrote:
The Reaper J wrote:
Danika Princip wrote:
The Reaper J wrote:
Clearly this exploit and loop hole is not worried about by CCP, they support it. They support criminal activity. Otherwise they would have stopped it. Simple as hell.

1. Logi in corp, assists corp members = no problem.
2. Corp member in logi in alliance, helping alliance or corp member = no problem.

Logi ships OUTSIDE a corp or alliance assisting anyone that is not in their alliance or corp, should be CONCORDED. Otherwise CCP should allow combat ships outside a corp or alliance to assist without being Concorded which is not allowed.

Therefore allowing one and not the other, looks a lot like CCP is in full support of criminals and not all the players in eve. Most of you seem to forget, that the odd few new real players, not alts that join as learning how to play, but hey, who cares about flags. NO ONE. So Typical of CCP.



Why do you hate group content?


If i were an real bastard, i would have said, don't ask dumb*** questions, however, i am not as arrogant of an ***hole like some of the people on here i have met. Firstly there are constantly ways for cheaters, and exploiters to get away with whatever they want. Real people suffer the consequences. Real people that pay money.

Unfortunately for a lot of people in eve, they are not able to make isk like all of you, because they have to keep chaning their training to try and make isk another way. But unfortunately, it does not matter what you train, the arrogant pratts are all out there. They all high and mighty and they are the best of the best attitude, when they all started as noobs. That kind of attitude is more like a person that got bullied all his life as a kid.

Besides, this is no longer a game. People pay for it each and every month. Therefore its a business. No longer a full on game. It business, and business can get harsh. All of you spout, this is a game, only because you gang up on people and kill them. So, it seems more like you want ot chase players away, so now i do the same as all of you. I try to chase people away from the game and make them either lose interest, in it. No point in trying to learn and play and have fun when you got thieves in the game. So in this case, all that is left to a person, is to find real relatively new players and kill them over and over and over and over till they lose interest and leave the game, and i am not talking about alts.

Oh, and i don't hate group content. I hate cheating. If you fight, you fight honorably. Not some back stabbing poor excuse for a human being.



But you want it to be impossible to run incursions, or to mission with out of corp friends without horrible death!



Also, this has never, ever been a game of 'honour'. Lying, scamming, blobbing, ganking, theft, spying, all of these things are 100% allowed, and even encouraged by CCP. Several have even been used in trailers for the game. If you have a problem with things that have been a major part of the game, and indeed a major draw for new players (Reading about some big scam or other is what got me to first sub) since the start, then this probably isn't the game for you.

Can I have your stuff?

Yes i know CCP is in support of criminal activity more than anything else, like you said. However, then don't create a "duel" that supposedly is "honorable" according to CCP if they leave it open to allow cheating. And no i did not lose my ship in a duel. I do not duel as it is simply just a scam to cheat.
The Reaper J
Kings.Guard.
#74 - 2013-04-24 05:21:49 UTC  |  Edited by: The Reaper J
Alx Warlord wrote:
The Reaper J wrote:
Domanique Altares wrote:
De'Veldrin wrote:
All I have learned from this thread is that the OP is completely unable to fit a Megathron in any way that doesn't immediately make everyone nearby burst into laughter.

And also that he is terribly butthurt.


There also seems to be the fact that he's either under constant wardec, or too stupid to realize that he doesn't actually have to take these high sec fights under pretty much all circumstances. Every KM posted so far seems to point to the OP accepting fights he can't win.

Generating this much denial must be hell on his hemorrhoids.


I do not duel. Simple. Duels are scams.


OK, and how did you lost your shiny ship in a 0.9 system? There is no way of this happening if you did everything correctly.

He took your can/ wreck and you shot him? Duel? War-dec? or you stole his can? you got flagged? you had kill-right?!


Frstly, its not me that lost the ship. I don't duel. Secondly, the member lost his ship due to a war dec. External RR should be concorded for interference. That's a rule that should be brought in.

Better yet, kill hi sec, terminate hi sec all together, and make is null sec. That way you all and CCP will have what you want. There is no point to high security space like you are all pretty much stating. So just remove high sec space and remove low sec space and make everything null sec space. Then you all win.
Ruze
Next Stage Initiative
#75 - 2013-04-24 05:47:11 UTC
The Reaper J wrote:
Alx Warlord wrote:
The Reaper J wrote:
Domanique Altares wrote:
De'Veldrin wrote:
All I have learned from this thread is that the OP is completely unable to fit a Megathron in any way that doesn't immediately make everyone nearby burst into laughter.

And also that he is terribly butthurt.


There also seems to be the fact that he's either under constant wardec, or too stupid to realize that he doesn't actually have to take these high sec fights under pretty much all circumstances. Every KM posted so far seems to point to the OP accepting fights he can't win.

Generating this much denial must be hell on his hemorrhoids.


I do not duel. Simple. Duels are scams.


OK, and how did you lost your shiny ship in a 0.9 system? There is no way of this happening if you did everything correctly.

He took your can/ wreck and you shot him? Duel? War-dec? or you stole his can? you got flagged? you had kill-right?!


Frstly, its not me that lost the ship. I don't duel. Secondly, the member lost his ship due to a war dec. External RR should be concorded for interference. That's a rule that should be brought in.

Better yet, kill hi sec, terminate hi sec all together, and make is null sec. That way you all and CCP will have what you want. There is no point to high security space like you are all pretty much stating. So just remove high sec space and remove low sec space and make everything null sec space. Then you all win.


No, I disagree. The point of hisec is so that players who are generally anti-social and who don't have a lot of time on their hands to play each day, can still get on and have something to do.

It's not to make it safe for players who don't like to be attacked or ganged up on. It's to let us casuals feel that dangerous world, but not have to work so damn hard to get there.

Cause a lot of people don't know this, but nulsec can be hard work sometimes for those guys who organize and run everything.

If you're driven to threaten others with harm or violence because of what they do in game, you can't separate fantasy from reality. That "griefer/thief" is probably more sane than you are. How screwed up is that?

The Reaper J
Kings.Guard.
#76 - 2013-04-24 06:46:46 UTC
Then if its for casuals. Make all of High in to low sec. There is not point to high security space. Firstly, retribution is a redundant term, as there is no way to take retribution on any player in an NPC corp without being concorded, you cannot war dec them, and they refuse duels. Therefore hi sec is not needed. Convert all of hi sec into null sec of low sec. That way everyone will get a taste of the violence and mayhem in the game, CCP need to change some of their "advertising" as well. The game is all about thieves, mayhem, war, gankers, destruction of players and also trying to chase away players. That should all be advertised to make the advertising correct. But then again, that won't be done, as it is a business and would not attract players if it was advertised specifically that players get chased away. LOL.

There are so many ways to earn isk. YAY, and in every area of earning isk there are thieves, gankers, and pratts. So, to make it better for everyone, and fair for everyone, make the entire game null sec. High sec is not really needed as the same thing that happens in null sec happens in high sec, NO POINT TO HIGH SEC.

If you want ot get a taste for the game and its violence, i would say lile all of you do to me. If you don't like the entire game being null sec, then leave.
StoneCold
Decadence.
RAZOR Alliance
#77 - 2013-04-24 07:06:54 UTC
If someone uses neutral rep and make him turn suspect you´re free to use a neutral ewar ship to shut him down.
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#78 - 2013-04-24 07:22:16 UTC
This thread went from just being bad to being ******* ********.
The Reaper J
Kings.Guard.
#79 - 2013-04-24 08:16:50 UTC  |  Edited by: The Reaper J
StoneCold wrote:
If someone uses neutral rep and make him turn suspect you´re free to use a neutral ewar ship to shut him down.


Problem with that is everyone except one, i have met so far are too afraid to engage those in case they also bring in friends. Once again it would be a futile act. At the end of the day, all it does create larger scale mayhem, therefore make high sec into null sec.
Super spikinator
Hegemonous Conscripts
#80 - 2013-04-24 08:36:40 UTC
The Reaper J wrote:
Z GTC wrote:
I do not think Concord should get involved unless the Logi attempted to repair someone carrying out a criminal act. In which case Concord would already be arriving . "what if it was on accident?" People have those RED, YELLOW, and GREEN safety settings for a reason, use them.

Logistics are there to be the "Healer" role in EVE.

In a Duel a logistic should not be able to even lock onto the involved parties, or at the very least not initiate their reps. If this is able to be done it should be regarded as a bug and be fixed. A Duel is a specialized combat between two parties. Not two parties and whoever else feels like it.

In Open combat that is designated as "Suspect", Repairing a Suspect target should flag the one doing the repairs as suspect and free to kill as well.

Why should a Logistic Ship be killed by concord if the target they are repairing is not seen as Criminal?


Logistics ships are to be killed by concord for repping ships not in their corp or alliance. That's what i said. That should be regarded as a concordable offence. If those logi are in their corp or alliance, then there is no problem. When you got logi outside your corp then they should be shot if they rep anyone in any way that is NOT in their corp or if they are NOT in the same corp or alliance of the one they are repping. VERY SIMPLE.


not so subtle nerf casual incursions groups thread.