These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Syndicate Competitive League: Weekend 2

First post
Author
Boom Boom Longtime
EVE Corporation 6908469858
Heroes and Villains.
#61 - 2013-04-18 21:34:02 UTC
I am immensely proud of the fact that I have let my neckbeard grow uncurtailed for so many years that the hair has developed a thickness and bushy-like matter that only an experienced hand could craft garden shears capable of grooming it back under control.

Concord Approved Trader

Tyrrax Thorrk
Guiding Hand Social Club
#62 - 2013-04-19 13:23:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Tyrrax Thorrk
Tweety Bird wrote:
Tyrrax Thorrk wrote:
I don't think you understand the term neckbeard, maybe you should look it up silly ignorant troll
Someone sounds quite mad. Don't you have important and relevant fleets to be winning and not wasting your time with a "troll" that is hurting your feelings, neckbeard?


I'll "waste" my time any way I like, thanks for asking. I don't think it's polite to ignore posts just because they were made by a troll, as for how ~mad~ I sound, that's just your interpretation I'm afraid, it's hard to convey mood via a text based medium so it's understandable that you think so. (or more likely just say so to troll as is usually the case)

Again I'm not a neckbeard, you saying so repeatedly doesn't make it so, and no you aren't hurting my feelings, quite the high opinion of yourself and your power you've got there, I assure you just because I respond to your posts doesn't mean you're ~getting to me~, I respond to everyone's posts.
and no I don't think PL has any big important relevant fleet fights to win for another hour or two, plus I'm pretty lazy about logging in and taking part in that kind of thing anyway
Tweety Bird
Tackled In Belt
xXPlease Pandemic Citizens Reloaded Alliance.Xx
#63 - 2013-04-20 04:12:38 UTC
Tyrrax Thorrk wrote:
Again I'm not a neckbeard, you saying so repeatedly doesn't make it so, and no you aren't hurting my feelings, quite the high opinion of yourself and your power you've got there, I assure you just because I respond to your posts doesn't mean you're ~getting to me~, I respond to everyone's posts.
and no I don't think PL has any big important relevant fleet fights to win for another hour or two, plus I'm pretty lazy about logging in and taking part in that kind of thing anyway

*your
Boom Boom Longtime
EVE Corporation 6908469858
Heroes and Villains.
#64 - 2013-04-20 04:31:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Boom Boom Longtime
Tyrrax Thorrk wrote:
Tweety Bird wrote:
Tyrrax Thorrk wrote:
I don't think you understand the term neckbeard, maybe you should look it up silly ignorant troll
Someone sounds quite mad. Don't you have important and relevant fleets to be winning and not wasting your time with a "troll" that is hurting your feelings, neckbeard?


I'll "waste" my time any way I like, thanks for asking. I don't think it's polite to ignore posts just because they were made by a troll, as for how ~mad~ I sound, that's just your interpretation I'm afraid, it's hard to convey mood via a text based medium so it's understandable that you think so. (or more likely just say so to troll as is usually the case)

Again I'm not a neckbeard, you saying so repeatedly doesn't make it so, and no you aren't hurting my feelings, quite the high opinion of yourself and your power you've got there, I assure you just because I respond to your posts doesn't mean you're ~getting to me~, I respond to everyone's posts.
and no I don't think PL has any big important relevant fleet fights to win for another hour or two, plus I'm pretty lazy about logging in and taking part in that kind of thing anyway

Not being comical, but digesting between the lines the fact you endeavour to present futile defence suggesting that you do not sport a neckbeard without providing any credible proof to suggest otherwise, means that you probably indeed do have one, and you are in denial snowflake, hence why you seem somewhat aggitated like Tweety suggests?

Concord Approved Trader

Tyrrax Thorrk
Guiding Hand Social Club
#65 - 2013-04-21 00:31:02 UTC
Tweety Bird wrote:
Tyrrax Thorrk wrote:
Again I'm not a neckbeard, you saying so repeatedly doesn't make it so, and no you aren't hurting my feelings, quite the high opinion of yourself and your power you've got there, I assure you just because I respond to your posts doesn't mean you're ~getting to me~, I respond to everyone's posts.
and no I don't think PL has any big important relevant fleet fights to win for another hour or two, plus I'm pretty lazy about logging in and taking part in that kind of thing anyway

*your


What exactly were you trying to correct ? (you're wrong)
Tyrrax Thorrk
Guiding Hand Social Club
#66 - 2013-04-21 00:33:23 UTC
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:
Not being comical, but digesting between the lines the fact you endeavour to present futile defence suggesting that you do not sport a neckbeard without providing any credible proof to suggest otherwise, means that you probably indeed do have one, and you are in denial snowflake, hence why you seem somewhat aggitated like Tweety suggests?


you are really bad at english (and logic)
there's tons of pictures and videos of me online, if you really want to know what I look like it's not hard to find out
Bacchanalian
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#67 - 2013-04-21 00:55:28 UTC
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:

Not being comical, but digesting between the lines the fact you endeavour to present futile defence suggesting that you do not sport a neckbeard without providing any credible proof to suggest otherwise, means that you probably indeed do have one, and you are in denial snowflake, hence why you seem somewhat aggitated like Tweety suggests?


It's not like Tyrrax has been on video in the studio during several past alliance tournaments or anything. Roll
Tweety Bird
Tackled In Belt
xXPlease Pandemic Citizens Reloaded Alliance.Xx
#68 - 2013-04-21 03:59:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Tweety Bird
Tyrrax Thorrk wrote:
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:
Not being comical, but digesting between the lines the fact you endeavour to present futile defence suggesting that you do not sport a neckbeard without providing any credible proof to suggest otherwise, means that you probably indeed do have one, and you are in denial snowflake, hence why you seem somewhat aggitated like Tweety suggests?


you are really bad at english (and logic)
there's tons of pictures and videos of me online, if you really want to know what I look like it's not hard to find out
*our
Please do some work on you're grammer.

"I am not a neckbeard."
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn149/NTRabbit_photos/IMG_0044.jpg
Boom Boom Longtime
EVE Corporation 6908469858
Heroes and Villains.
#69 - 2013-04-21 04:38:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Boom Boom Longtime
Tyrrax Thorrk wrote:
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:
Not being comical, but digesting between the lines the fact you endeavour to present futile defence suggesting that you do not sport a neckbeard without providing any credible proof to suggest otherwise, means that you probably indeed do have one, and you are in denial snowflake, hence why you seem somewhat aggitated like Tweety suggests?


you are really bad at english (and logic)
there's tons of pictures and videos of me online, if you really want to know what I look like it's not hard to find out

Tyrrax

You assume I care ?

It was brought to my attention that you had a bee in your bonnet and ants in pants - I am only in this thread endeavouring to establish circumstances as to the source of the anger.

I'd assign you an arts and crafts project if I thought that distraction would alleviate your mind and dissipate angst, but i'd argue the gods have already spread cheeks and had their fill. so this would indeed be a futile endeavour absent reward already plundered Big smile

Concord Approved Trader