These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Farewell, chums! Rifterlings is moving on (and up)!

Author
Pinky Feldman
Amarrian Vengeance
Ragequit Cancel Sub
#21 - 2013-04-02 01:45:35 UTC
Cearain wrote:
Munir Elarik wrote:
Yes, I am quite excited about the move. FW has been pretty boring since we crushed the slavers. I'm ready to try living in nullsec. Considering the upcoming resource rebalance, now's a good time go to nullsec.

I can't see going to null sec for the pvp. But if you are going for carebear reasons that makes sense. I anticipate ccp will be throwing allot of isk at null sec in the "farms and fields" expansion.

Either way sorry to see you go, been fun fightin y'all.

I think you are literally the only person who fell for this. Never change Cearain, never change.
Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#22 - 2013-04-02 04:50:43 UTC
Pinky Feldman wrote:
Cearain wrote:
Munir Elarik wrote:
Yes, I am quite excited about the move. FW has been pretty boring since we crushed the slavers. I'm ready to try living in nullsec. Considering the upcoming resource rebalance, now's a good time go to nullsec.

I can't see going to null sec for the pvp. But if you are going for carebear reasons that makes sense. I anticipate ccp will be throwing allot of isk at null sec in the "farms and fields" expansion.

Either way sorry to see you go, been fun fightin y'all.

I think you are literally the only person who fell for this. Never change Cearain, never change.

Nullsec is actually good pvp.

Sa souvraya niende misain ye.

Rez Valintine
The Virus Vault
#23 - 2013-04-02 05:11:40 UTC
I CAN'T FEEL MY TOES!!
Andiedeath
We Aim To MisBehave
Wild Geese.
#24 - 2013-04-02 06:06:19 UTC
Sad to see another Alliance leave... But it was for similar reasons we moved out in March... Thanks for all Rifterlings support in the 12 months we shared the same system.

Director

Sefem Velox

INGAME CHANNEL: Sefem Public

Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#25 - 2013-04-02 14:55:23 UTC
Petrus Blackshell wrote:
Throughout the recent warzone victory of the Minmatar over the blundering Amarr slavers, Rifterlings has again and again proven their combat prowess and ability to overcome any obstacle for warzone domination. ...

Short of beating any players/groups in PvP.
Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#26 - 2013-04-02 18:18:40 UTC
Cynthia Nezmor wrote:
Petrus Blackshell wrote:
Throughout the recent warzone victory of the Minmatar over the blundering Amarr slavers, Rifterlings has again and again proven their combat prowess and ability to overcome any obstacle for warzone domination. ...

Now now, no need to be bitter. Do you really want to mar the fuzzy feelings of this goodbye?

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2013-04-02 20:36:01 UTC
I was kinda hoping they where just changing the name to rupturlings
Norm Tempesta
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2013-04-02 22:55:44 UTC
I am glad to hear ya'll are coming out. Let us know when and we will be at the gate to welcome you with open arms.
KuroVolt
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2013-04-03 13:42:14 UTC
Norm Tempesta wrote:
I am glad to hear ya'll are coming out. Let us know when and we will be at the gate to welcome you with open arms.

Our pyrotechnicians have already arranged for fireworks to remember this momentous occasion where we celebrated our new friendships!

Itll mostly consist of lasers and exploding rusty hulls.

BoBwins Law: As a discussion/war between two large nullsec entities grows longer, the probability of one comparing the other to BoB aproaches near certainty.

Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#30 - 2013-04-03 16:51:09 UTC
KuroVolt wrote:
Norm Tempesta wrote:

Our pyrotechnicians have already arranged for fireworks to remember this momentous occasion where we celebrated our new friendships!

Itll mostly consist of lasers and exploding rusty hulls.

The FW Amarr could stand to learn a thing or two about hospitality from you guys.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#31 - 2013-04-06 09:25:55 UTC
Petrus Blackshell wrote:
Cynthia Nezmor wrote:
Petrus Blackshell wrote:

Now now, no need to be bitter. Do you really want to mar the fuzzy feelings of this goodbye?

Bitter beyond words. You used to be my favourite corp in minmatar militia. I was always telling people that go to Sirekur for a fun fight, Rifterlings wont just dock and come back with 3 times more ships than you have.... and now look what you became.Sad
Previous page12