These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Random Thoughts Thread

First post
Author
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#21 - 2013-03-30 11:40:00 UTC
I should make my grocery list.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#22 - 2013-03-30 11:40:43 UTC
Have I already seen this episode of "Antiques Roadshow " ?

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Mizhir
TOP DAMAGE Ltd.
Trigger Happy.
#23 - 2013-03-30 12:06:56 UTC
It is nice of you to dedicate a thread to Random McNally Big smile

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Graygor
1kB Realty
#24 - 2013-03-30 12:08:57 UTC
Currently watching Frasier

Random thought:

This show never gets dated. But my God Frasiers apartment is so 1990s!

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#25 - 2013-03-30 12:47:41 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:

TIL America has Antiques

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#26 - 2013-03-30 13:34:19 UTC
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:

TIL America has Antiques

I would hope so as folks have been here since the 1500's. And Native Americans a lot longer before that.

Graygor
1kB Realty
#27 - 2013-03-30 13:38:28 UTC
Random thought.

My character would look great if someone photoshopped my large avatar and put the Q from Quafe inside the superman logo. P

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Jno Aubrey
Galactic Patrol
#28 - 2013-04-01 00:44:25 UTC
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Name a shrub after me.  Something prickly and hard to eradicate.

Graygor
1kB Realty
#29 - 2013-04-01 03:07:53 UTC
American streaky bacon isnt as good as uk bacon.

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#30 - 2013-04-01 04:27:03 UTC
How would we ride bikes if there were no butt cheeks, just one big cheek instead?

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#31 - 2013-04-01 05:05:03 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
How would we ride bikes if there were no butt cheeks, just one big cheek instead?

lol

i guess bike seats would be redesigned to be more "cup" like.
Rain6637
NulzSec
#32 - 2013-04-01 07:51:32 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#33 - 2013-04-01 09:52:22 UTC
Graygor wrote:
American streaky bacon isnt as good as uk bacon.

Yours isn't even salt-cured ! Shocked

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#34 - 2013-04-01 09:53:39 UTC
Rain6637 wrote:
Pizza,

Lasagna...

Pizzagna.

Calzone actually translates as "stuffed sock".

Ewwwwwwww. Ugh

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#35 - 2013-04-01 11:13:40 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
It is nice of you to dedicate a thread to Random McNally Big smile

I know right?

Ah, a thought. Ahem.....

Why do you park in a driveway and drive in a parkway?

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#36 - 2013-04-01 11:58:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Why are wise man and wise guy opposite in meaning ?

Also, why is a boxing ring a square ?

Graygor
1kB Realty
#37 - 2013-04-01 12:58:26 UTC
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#38 - 2013-04-01 13:07:13 UTC
Graygor wrote:
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

Woodchuck is actually just an alternate name for a groundhog.

Although they do eat tree nuts and berries, they have nothing to do with wood, much less 'chucking' it.

Their name and the rhyme stems from an Algonquian name for the animal, wuchak. Smile

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#39 - 2013-04-01 13:17:26 UTC
Fly first class whenever possible. The pampering you receive is worth the extra cost.

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Graygor
1kB Realty
#40 - 2013-04-01 13:36:52 UTC
Random McNally wrote:
Fly first class whenever possible. The pampering you receive is worth the extra cost.

Damn straight it is. Since I started working for my current company I never fly less than business. Makes all the difference on long flights. Though on short haul I dont mind economy as business really isnt an upgrade in Europe if you're in a 737 or the airbus equivalent.

My current random thought which I just had.

Why on earth does my mrs seem to be unable to fathom the concept of the washing hamper? We have 2. One for coloured, and one for whites (Thats right, civil rights for clothes dont exist in my apartment!P). As I load the washing machine a load of her coloured unmentionables come out and it always happens. But if I forget... its the end of the bloody world and she never lets me hear the end of it.