These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Whores in Space [Mercs for Hire] "#1 Most damage done since Inferno" -CCP

First post First post
Author
Gaara's sniper
MLG1337420BlazeIt360TitanNoScopeCorporationSWAG
#81 - 2013-04-21 21:07:32 UTC
confriming, these guys know what they are doing , unlike marmite.

I just wish i had a choice of fleet composition , than just a naga fleet . Also i might be giving you too much credit, since i updated my doctrine for jita and for your highly-evasive-loki-boosted-AB-cynabals, but you never showed up :( I will seek vengeance nonetheless
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#82 - 2013-04-22 01:00:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Zeus Maximo
Thank you for the kind words.

It was a pleasure fighting you all but sadly we didn't get the chance to fight again. We made an effort to have another brawl but we were extremely out manned and we couldn't kill a tackle frig fast enough :/

-1 Cynabal (open in new tab)

We don't mind fighting 30 or 40 people but when nightmares, machs, nagas, nado's, and every other type of logi warps in on top of the gang we are already fighting, we try to do damage control the best we can. That was our slowest cynabal fit but nonetheless its hard as hell to catch and was a good kill on your guys part.

Wish our homes were much closer Cool Its nice to be challenged!

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#83 - 2013-04-22 14:56:03 UTC
Zeus.. you were supposed to be training your voice! You have singing presentations in Rens Tuesday and Hek on Friday!

Artists.. you try to keep them focused but they cannot stop playing with the crowd for a single day....

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#84 - 2013-04-22 21:14:21 UTC
Sorry Kagura! I will stay on schedule from now on Sad

On a side note I do believe we will be finishing up our 30th merc contract this week. We've had a lot of happy customers and we are becoming more and more effective by the day.

Alliance Killboard

Not too bad for a 5 month old alliance Lol

About 50% of our kills come from Major trade hubs BUT that is mostly due to burn jita 2.0. If you want mercs that roam to the far reaches of high sec to get kills then we are the best hire for the job!

Murk Paradox
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#85 - 2013-04-23 15:04:48 UTC
Confirmed 8 of them did chase me from Dodixie for about 5 jumps in my lone Ashimmu. Didn't catch me, but atleast they gave chase.

BTW that Botane gate camp did give me a bit of a fright. Thanks for the blood pressure spike.

This post has been signed by Murk Paradox and no other accounts, alternate or otherwise. Any other post claiming to be this holder's is subject to being banned at the discretion of the GM Team as it would violate the TOS in regards to impersonation. Signed, Murk Paradox. In triplicate.

HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#86 - 2013-04-23 15:28:37 UTC  |  Edited by: HoleySheet1
Gaara's sniper wrote:

I just wish i had a choice of fleet composition , than just a naga fleet . Also i might be giving you too much credit, since i updated my doctrine for jita and for your highly-evasive-loki-boosted-AB-cynabals, but you never showed up :( I will seek vengeance nonetheless

Considering you lost 105 bill so far to marmite, i dont know what you on about. Silly goofsquadster, look at war reports before making comments that make you look stupid. Have a great day hiding!

WHORES IN SPACE +1

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#87 - 2013-04-24 10:22:41 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Gaara's sniper wrote:

Considering you lost 105 bill so far to marmite, i dont know what you on about. Silly goofsquadster, look at war reports before making comments that make you look stupid. Have a great day hiding!

WHORES IN SPACE +1

he is talking about the singing and birthday party specials. You must admit.. we are much better at organizing parties....

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#88 - 2013-04-24 10:23:50 UTC
Murk Paradox wrote:
Confirmed 8 of them did chase me from Dodixie for about 5 jumps in my lone Ashimmu. Didn't catch me, but atleast they gave chase.

BTW that Botane gate camp did give me a bit of a fright. Thanks for the blood pressure spike.

you are that ashimmu that ran from my bellicose other day? That is not exaclty something to be very proud off.

Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#89 - 2013-04-25 20:43:01 UTC
How dare this thread go to page 2. We are still getting contracts daily and we are also contemplating on adding pos shoots to our "things we can do" list. We've had some good fights over a few offline poses recently :)

Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#90 - 2013-04-26 20:04:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Zeus Maximo
Whores In Space #1 Damage

CCP recently gave us a great shout out this year at fanfest. Since Inferno came out Whores In Space has done THE MOST DAMAGE amongst any other alliance.

Its been fun!

Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#91 - 2013-04-26 20:14:02 UTC
Congrats

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#92 - 2013-04-26 21:03:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
Zeus Maximo wrote:

CCP recently gave us a great shootout this year at fanfest. Since Inferno came out Whores In Space has done THE MOST DAMAGE amongst any other alliance (in Highsec, using war dec mechanics).

Its been fun!

FTFY.
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#93 - 2013-04-26 21:14:51 UTC
I approve of this message.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

Istyn
Freight Club
#94 - 2013-04-26 22:00:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Istyn
Aww yiss, I can claim to have been part of 3 of that top 5 :3

Grats on #1, Whores.
Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#95 - 2013-04-27 19:33:25 UTC
Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Teranty Anzomi
State War Academy
Caldari State
#96 - 2013-04-28 01:00:04 UTC
I'm giving these guys a big fat bump. This is a throw away alt because I don't want people to know who is using you :)

Very professional guys and I've built a good relationship with their leadership and plan on using these guys for a very very very long time.

Told you I'd throw a bump your way guys. Thanks for a job well done and I'll have more dec's to toss your way.

Thanks again for tearing it up out there.

I strongly recommend these guys.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#97 - 2013-04-28 23:29:58 UTC
No worries, I am not from the grammar police Twisted Just a friendly bump for a good alliance ..... Blink

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Elite28
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#98 - 2013-04-28 23:36:13 UTC
you gotta purdy mouth
Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#99 - 2013-04-29 06:39:02 UTC
Had some great roams today that made our contractors happy. No matter where the targets may hide they will eventually be found! Pirate

Craig le'Stoner
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#100 - 2013-04-29 12:24:14 UTC
Do you guys work for CCP? Or is this the CCP merc alliance? I am confused. I cant seem to find anywhere on the internet that says "Whores in space #1 blah blah " - CCP. Maybe it was said at fanfest. Or maybe you are looking at the CCP sanctioned killboard statistics. Or maybe....

Topic Title aside, Good job dudes keep makin pretty blue explosions.