These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Whores in Space [Mercs for Hire] "#1 Most damage done since Inferno" -CCP

First post First post
Author
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#261 - 2013-06-27 08:12:23 UTC
Why is everybody so angry with each other.

And why the need to express it public.

Can't people keep their dirty laundry and Drama out of the public eye?

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#262 - 2013-06-27 11:54:34 UTC
Yendaj wrote:

Dear delusional Elizabeth,

I created Heretic Militia with Indignant Assault. Every single member you seem to think is OG came from that corporation and later went into Army when we left faction warfare. Of all those members that went into Militia and later into Army to pirate in Amamake, you have "One" of those members left.... One!

While you sit there foaming at the mouth trying to pretend you are spewing forth facts. Look back through your own corp history and the history of Army itself and have a little breather. We were living in Karjamon having just came out of Fang.

You were NOT even in Heretics at the time, you were in another corporation supposedly "spying" . Heretic Army went out to Deklien and lived with Triumvirate and was in Destiny. The members of Army that were part of that are NOT in your corporation they are in ours.

Having left Deklien we went to Aunsou and pirated. The members who were with Army then, that are still part of the real heretics are again, still with US and not with you. It was in Aunsou that we created "Heretic Nation" having pirated in Aunenen with Triumvirate and scammed a poor unsuspecting moron out of billions selling "Navy Drakes"... Again, you were NOT there.

We left Aunsou and went to Amamake for faction war, you were NOT part of that decision as you were NOT considered suitable leadership. That decision was made by Mirrorgod and myself and Soulofannihilation. We arrived in Amamake and "I" blue'd us up with 0utbreak and we worked with them kicking out "Bee's". I then created Heretic Militia and proceeded to use Yendaj to increase the standings in that corporation to reach the .50 needed to get us into Faction War. Incase you have forgotten, it was while we were in Aunsou that Garmon started flying with us because of my friendship with him. He then joined Heretic Militia because "I" asked him to. He later followed me into The Final Stand... you were irrelevant.

Where were you for all of this? Oh yes, you were busy on coms calling everyone a "Ni*g*" and proving to all and sundry that your maturity level barely reached the size of your shoes or your lack of IQ. I did all the recruiting in Heretic Militia and built up the corporation to a very respectable level. I was also top killer ahead of even Mirrorgod for two months. Amazing how your lack of IQ also causes your memory to deteriorate into nothing.

There isnt a single member in your corporation that was in Heretics before me and yet you are attempting to call yourselves and your members "OG", i'd like to know what your definition of OG actually is.

It never ceases to amaze me how you seem to think you have a more accurate view of the history of Heretics and Heretic Nation considering you never contributed to any of its success at all.

When Heretics left faction war and took sov with Triumvirate in Vale of the Silent it was "me" who got us the sov from Tonkin in Tri, me who put Renntech into Heretic Nation, along with several other corporations, I even recruited Neo Corricon into Heretics in the first place. You did nothing whatsoever but embarrass us infront of blues and complain, rage and call people racial slurs.

You squirt, have almost no actual substantial history in Heretics at all. Just alot of hot air like you did at Fanfest and alot of ego without justification. Your delusions are almost palpable, but I guess its all you have to hang on to as you try and convince the so called "OG's you have with you (the pilots who have been in there for a year or less) that you actually know what you are doing and or talking about... lol....Roll

Wow, your can sure got hacked.... that was one helluva nerdrage emo-splosion.

Please continue, I would like to hear more about hiring this professional band of mercenaries...

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Istyn
Freight Club
#263 - 2013-06-27 14:48:13 UTC
Cannibal Kane wrote:
Why is everybody so angry with each other.

And why the need to express it public.

Can't people keep their dirty laundry and Drama out of the public eye?

This.

Seriously, nobody else actually cares so you may as well go throw poop at eachother through evemail.
Tetsel
House Amamake
#264 - 2013-06-27 14:57:27 UTC
Yendaj wrote:

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE....

Did you just exploded all over your keyboard ?

Loyal servent to Mother Amamake. @EVE_Tetsel

Another Bittervet Please Ignore

razingo
Snuggle Struggle.
#265 - 2013-06-27 15:38:43 UTC
Further evidence that it's where you end up, not where you come from, that determines who you are. I've only been with the REAL Heretic's for a few short months, yet I maintain a higher efficiency than the self professed pro Wahhndaj. Maybe you should consider starting all over again, re-learn EvE since you're obviously doing something terribly wrong. You might even consider taking a class from switch, he can be pretty nice to most people so long as you're not a perpetually pms'ing fat hog QQ'ing over her inescapable mediocrity.

Women when given any form of authority or power... lose their minds and become megalomaniacs, or in this case a psycho with a god complex ;-) Funny to watch people implode, and me without my popcorn... damn.
Elizabeth H3ll
Heretic Army
Divine Damnation
#266 - 2013-06-27 18:00:26 UTC
Yendaj wrote:

I TAKE FULL CREDIT!

Fixed it for you. Way less TL;DR.

The only thing useful I have ever seen you do was leave. THATS when things really started rolling. Never saw you FC heretics to what they were. Anything "useful" you say you did was just something that ran into the ground in a month. "WE took SOV!" (Dead in a month) "WE moved HERE!" (Dead in a month) Roll The only thing anyone remembers you for (besides you and MG) was being insane. Oh and LEAVING! \o/

I don't know where you keep getting this me calling the dudes I'm with "OG" at.. You STILL haven't learned to read?! LolLolLol
I would point it out for you, maybe draw you a picture in crayons but I'd much rather you figure it out on your own. I'd rather you be taught and come away with some knowledge rather than have someone holding your hand and guiding you along.
Ihfrit
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#267 - 2013-06-27 18:12:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Ihfrit
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i455/Exxishax/OG.jpg

felt like this thread needed this

on a complete side note: this is the worse "I was there" story. you should submit it to that book CCP is doing
Ifly Uwalk
Perkone
Caldari State
#268 - 2013-06-27 18:42:28 UTC
Ihfrit wrote:

on a complete side note: this is the worse "I was there" story. you should submit it to that book CCP is doing

I like the double rainbow! Oops
Elizabeth H3ll
Heretic Army
Divine Damnation
#269 - 2013-06-27 18:46:41 UTC
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/mlw8.jpg/

This sums up the level of success in this thread now.

Also this is now a Yendajsaurusrex thread.
Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#270 - 2013-06-27 19:18:17 UTC
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
Ihfrit wrote:

Ifly...

Congrats on that awesome officer fit Bhaal kill.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Ifly Uwalk
Perkone
Caldari State
#271 - 2013-06-28 00:34:55 UTC
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
Ihfrit wrote:

Ohnoes where did it go Question

Oh, here it is. Bear
Yendaj
THE FINAL STAND
The Final Stand.
#272 - 2013-06-28 01:19:27 UTC
razingo wrote:
Further evidence that it's where you end up, not where you come from, that determines who you are. I've only been with the REAL Heretic's for a few short months, yet I maintain a higher efficiency than the self professed pro Wahhndaj. Maybe you should consider starting all over again, re-learn EvE since you're obviously doing something terribly wrong. You might even consider taking a class from switch, he can be pretty nice to most people so long as you're not a perpetually pms'ing fat hog QQ'ing over her inescapable mediocrity.

Women when given any form of authority or power... lose their minds and become megalomaniacs, or in this case a psycho with a god complex ;-) Funny to watch people implode, and me without my popcorn... damn.

Sooo, let me get this straight... Your CEO who is a woman aka Di 4me has lost her mind and is a meglomaniac by your reasoning as stated above about women in power?? yes?? Or is it that you just hate women full stop because you cant get laid??

Your efficiency is 95 percent this month with only 8bil isk killed.... last month it was 96% with 7 bil isk killed......

which is higher than my 98 percent efficiency this month with 21.67bil isk killed.... =/ last month it was 99% with 20 bil isk killed..Cool

Yes, you seem to be consistently more efficient than me...LolRoll

You also seem to be a reliable source of information and truth... everyone should listen to you AttentionWhat?
Yendaj
THE FINAL STAND
The Final Stand.
#273 - 2013-06-28 01:21:54 UTC
Elizabeth H3ll wrote:
Yendaj wrote:

I TAKE FULL CREDIT!

The only thing useful I have ever seen you do was leave. THATS when things really started rolling. Never saw you FC heretics to what they were. Anything "useful" you say you did was just something that ran into the ground in a month. "WE took SOV!" (Dead in a month) "WE moved HERE!" (Dead in a month) Roll The only thing anyone remembers you for (besides you and MG) was being insane. Oh and LEAVING! \o/

I don't know where you keep getting this me calling the dudes I'm with "OG" at.. You STILL haven't learned to read?! LolLolLol
I would point it out for you, maybe draw you a picture in crayons but I'd much rather you figure it out on your own. I'd rather you be taught and come away with some knowledge rather than have someone holding your hand and guiding you along.

You seem to be a little mad bro..

U MAD??Blink
Elizabeth H3ll
Heretic Army
Divine Damnation
#274 - 2013-06-28 01:39:16 UTC
Yendaj wrote:
Elizabeth H3ll wrote:
Yendaj wrote:

I TAKE FULL CREDIT!

U MAD??Blink

Lol mad. The fact you keep changing tactics and are now resorting to this leads me to believe your up against a wall by now. Out of ideas. Ooops! GF Big smile
Ihfrit
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#275 - 2013-06-28 01:49:53 UTC
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
Ihfrit wrote:

Ohnoes where did it go Question

Oh, here it is. Bear

That rainbow is leading me to my local liqour store :D
Yendaj
THE FINAL STAND
The Final Stand.
#276 - 2013-06-28 02:38:19 UTC
Elizabeth H3ll wrote:
Yendaj wrote:
Elizabeth H3ll wrote:
Yendaj wrote:

I TAKE FULL CREDIT!

U MAD??Blink

Lol mad. The fact you keep changing tactics and are now resorting to this leads me to believe your up against a wall by now. Out of ideas. Ooops! GF Big smile

It's just the empathy in me.

I always feel guilty when debating with a re*ard, considering its my day job to take care of them...Sad
Elizabeth H3ll
Heretic Army
Divine Damnation
#277 - 2013-06-28 02:45:08 UTC
Yendaj wrote:
Elizabeth H3ll wrote:
Yendaj wrote:
Elizabeth H3ll wrote:
Yendaj wrote:

I TAKE FULL CREDIT!

U MAD??Blink

It's just the empathy in me.

I always feel guilty when debating with a re*ard, considering its my day job to take care of them...Sad

I know, afterall you do take care of MirrorGod.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#278 - 2013-06-28 03:23:21 UTC
Bump for merc work. Must I remind everyone why this thread is here?

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Elizabeth H3ll
Heretic Army
Divine Damnation
#279 - 2013-06-28 03:38:06 UTC
Zeus Maximo wrote:
Bump for merc work. Must I remind everyone why this thread is here?

As above, This is now a Yedajsaurusrex thread. GET OUT! Arrow Door.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#280 - 2013-06-28 21:37:59 UTC
Please stay on topic.

Bump for merc work

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment