These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Whores in Space [Mercs for Hire] "#1 Most damage done since Inferno" -CCP

First post First post
Author
Capt Starfox
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#201 - 2013-05-28 07:03:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Capt Starfox
Haha nice job guys! Pirate

Abandon all hope ye who x up in fleet

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#202 - 2013-05-28 09:53:31 UTC
Congrats ! ( http://eve-kill.net/?a=alliance_detail&all_id=7634 ) Hope we also make it this month Twisted

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#203 - 2013-05-28 21:22:44 UTC
Thank you everyone and Tora I'm sure you all will also reach that benchmark. Keep up the heat!

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#204 - 2013-05-29 18:44:14 UTC
Well, after this ragedec for doing exactly as consistently asked by Jimmy 15 ("Shoot me so I can get aggro") when he goes suspect on the Dodixie undock, the reps I provide will no longer be present, and we will not be helping your suspect characters gain any aggro via combat since it would appear Rebirth is back to ragedeccing people.

No blues and what-not, gotcha'. Take care. The next time that Loki is in danger it's being allowed to die, I will be podding my own corpmates if they don't want to listen.

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.

Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#205 - 2013-05-30 00:10:02 UTC
Anya Klibor wrote:
Well, after this ragedec for doing exactly as consistently asked by Jimmy 15 ("Shoot me so I can get aggro") when he goes suspect on the Dodixie undock, the reps I provide will no longer be present, and we will not be helping your suspect characters gain any aggro via combat since it would appear Rebirth is back to ragedeccing people.

No blues and what-not, gotcha'. Take care. The next time that Loki is in danger it's being allowed to die, I will be podding my own corpmates if they don't want to listen.

The dec was more random than anything.

Anyways I will still be helping your corp mates when they need it. Even you, if you ask.

Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#206 - 2013-05-30 22:34:54 UTC
Bump for Thug Life

Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#207 - 2013-06-01 08:48:59 UTC
Updated the first post a bit. Can't be advertising false information during the best month of the year!

(Birthday on the 7th)

Majordomo Dimaloun
Hotline K162
The Clown Car
#208 - 2013-06-01 21:58:03 UTC
Bump... Huehuehue
Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#209 - 2013-06-02 02:15:03 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Gaara's sniper wrote:
I am getting impression , that whores in space are AAA. Sitting docked in station all day.
You even stopped undocking your 300k ehp proteuses with boosts and slave sets.
Can you only shoot pve targets and targets that can't shoot back ?

I wasn't in high sec for a long time. Is this what they call ~elite~ pvp in high sec ?

No elite pvp is ganking a freighter in highsec with 10000 destroyers or blobbing a cruiser in nul with 10 carriers. Dont make yourself look stupid and buy a highsec permit, join the Whores and Marmites white list and smile..... Big smile And the next time you do 1T isks damage with around 200 players in an alliance, you can put 'smart comments' on the forums again.

The difference between you and us is that we don't think picking off defenseless morons makes us space gods.

You can kill trillions worth of dumb people while exposing yourselves to negligible danger. That's really cool, and I encourage you to continue to do so for as long as people are willing to undock JFs into a wardec, but it's not really something to get condescending about.
Tarsas Phage
Sniggerdly
#210 - 2013-06-02 04:20:53 UTC
Voyager Arran wrote:

The difference between you and us is that we don't think picking off defenseless morons makes us space gods.

Goons have no room to talk in this regard. You are the ones, after all, who kicked White Noise and Raiden out of Tribute and Venal :iceburn:
Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#211 - 2013-06-03 09:32:46 UTC
EVE!!! I've missed you

Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
The Whale Hunters Association
#212 - 2013-06-04 03:29:53 UTC
other miners stealing your stuff? are they at war with whores? drop a convo and i shall help to remove the pests from your belt!
Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#213 - 2013-06-04 03:55:29 UTC
Nobody finds more exhumers/orcas than Lilan!

I follow him for kills :)

Marginal Utility
Gildinous Vangaurd
The Initiative.
#214 - 2013-06-04 10:12:22 UTC
These guys are a joke.
Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#215 - 2013-06-04 13:24:40 UTC
Marginal Utility wrote:
These guys are a joke.

Don't be coy, tell us what you lost on the undock.
Domnita Soim
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#216 - 2013-06-04 14:35:29 UTC
Voyager Arran wrote:
[quote=Tora Bushido]

You can kill trillions worth of dumb people while exposing yourselves to negligible danger. That's really cool, and I encourage you to continue to do so for as long as people are willing to undock JFs into a wardec, but it's not really something to get condescending about.

They did the mistake to war dec pvp alliances from time to time and that end very bad for them. That was the case with a war dec against a COA alliance, we made them run around like beheaded chickens, hiding in stations, and they also lost isk war with 70% more isk destroyed.
Pretty bad pvp performance from a merc alliance Roll They was so mad for losing a lot of isk in two days (around 5 bilions) that they even kicked from their alliance a poor Abandon pilot just after a fight because he lost his ship and made their killboard look bad even more...
Red Thunder
Ceptacemia
The Initiative.
#217 - 2013-06-04 14:37:21 UTC
Majordomo Dimaloun wrote:
Bump... Huehuehue

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=17829404

bump.... huehuehuehue
Zeus Maximo
The Pursuit of Happiness
#218 - 2013-06-04 19:07:55 UTC
Domnita Soim wrote:
Voyager Arran wrote:
[quote=Tora Bushido]

They did the mistake to war dec pvp alliances from time to time and that end very bad for them. That was the case with a war dec against a COA alliance, we made them run around like beheaded chickens, hiding in stations, and they also lost isk war with 70% more isk destroyed.
Pretty bad pvp performance from a merc alliance Roll They was so mad for losing a lot of isk in two days (around 5 bilions) that they even kicked from their alliance a poor Abandon pilot just after a fight because he lost his ship and made their killboard look bad even more...

Hehe I remember such a pilot. I don't mind telling stories for people that deserve credit. It's actually a funny story :)

A corporation in the alliance recruited a player that claimed to be a "Major null sec alliance FC". The first hour he joined the alliance he flew his ship through Rancer which racked up his first 2 losses in the alliance.

A few days later a few of us were doing a log off trap against a freighter. We were at war with the obsidan front at the time which happened to have a fleet free-burning through our camp. We all logged on in the middle of their fleet, which was the same size as us, and wiped them out. They were upset over these losses so they proceeded to form a massive t1 spider tanking cruiser gang. As they were forming our "Major Null Sec alliance FC" claimed he was going to tackle 6 ruptures in his 300 mil cruor. That went well which made me start to question his intelligence.

An hour later when the Obsidan Front returned our "Major Null Sec alliance FC" was already out of ships and was asking to borrow another. Ushwi let him borrow a Faction fitted abaddon so he could join Ushwi on the gate at zero as bait. As we got into place we clearly told the "Major Null Sec alliance FC" to be with Ushwi on the gate at zero as his ship will need reps to stay alive. He acknowledged these direct orders but didnt warp off. When I called for the KITE ships to warp at 80k and for the "Major Null Sec alliance FC" to warp at zero..... We all ended up warping at 80k. The "Major Null Sec alliance FC" landed 80k from our reps, which couldnt be broken, and died a few seconds later. Our Null Bear then got podded and rage quit from the alliance.

I am rather appreciative that you think 5 billion isk really affects an alliance of our size. It gives me the impression that you want to see us fail so when you see any sign of falter, you think it is us failing. We killing over 1 trillion isk last month..... Who cares about 5 billion isk.

Hope you all enjoyed the story!

Red Thunder
Ceptacemia
The Initiative.
#219 - 2013-06-04 19:30:02 UTC
You would be surprised how bad some fc's are.
You Disgust Me
Doomheim
#220 - 2013-06-04 19:42:02 UTC
Voyager Arran wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Gaara's sniper wrote:
I am getting impression , that whores in space are AAA. Sitting docked in station all day.
You even stopped undocking your 300k ehp proteuses with boosts and slave sets.
Can you only shoot pve targets and targets that can't shoot back ?

I wasn't in high sec for a long time. Is this what they call ~elite~ pvp in high sec ?

No elite pvp is ganking a freighter in highsec with 10000 destroyers or blobbing a cruiser in nul with 10 carriers. Dont make yourself look stupid and buy a highsec permit, join the Whores and Marmites white list and smile..... Big smile And the next time you do 1T isks damage with around 200 players in an alliance, you can put 'smart comments' on the forums again.

Gaara thinks he's cool, and says so regularly. Either remove Ducks from the alliance, or retract your statement.