These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

EvE : All men are perverts , all women are men and all kids are FBI

Author
Degren
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2013-03-27 09:16:55 UTC
Confirming I am an FBI kid.

Hello, hello again.

Sable Moran
Moran Light Industries
#22 - 2013-03-27 09:18:22 UTC
Cyprus Black wrote:
In other news: Water is wet, gravity pulls things to the floor, and the internet is full of jerks.


So no news really.

Sable's Ammo Shop at Alentene V - Moon 4 - Duvolle Labs Factory. Hybrid charges, Projectile ammo, Missiles, Drones, Ships, Need'em? We have'em, at affordable prices. Pop in at our Ammo Shop in sunny Alentene.

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#23 - 2013-03-27 09:21:39 UTC
Sable Moran wrote:
Cyprus Black wrote:
In other news: Water is wet, gravity pulls things to the floor, and the internet is full of jerks.


So no news really.


you look like the Sphinx if it were a duck

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stacey Hurst
BattleBorn Gamers
#24 - 2013-03-27 09:23:44 UTC
true story i was there and are a woman man... eggs are tasty because they go well with bacons.
Sharon Anne
Gorthaur Legion
Imperium Mordor
#25 - 2013-03-27 09:26:25 UTC
Avatar is my wife, 40 years ago. She thinks its cute that I would have an alt that's like her. This is her fly catching look, yap yap yap. Lol
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#26 - 2013-03-27 13:48:50 UTC
Quote:
EvE : All men are perverts , all women are men and all kids are FBI

Well, duh. This *is* the internet, yanno. That's an axiom.
Roll

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#27 - 2013-03-27 13:52:18 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:
I find the state of video game characters to be nothing less then one sided exploitation.

Luckily some people are fighting the good fight to end that.

*cleanse monitor*
Shocked

Good think it was just black coffee in my cup - That coulda been *real* messy.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#28 - 2013-03-27 14:00:06 UTC
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Nuff said

Why would someone choose to be a digital rugged men ??


I like this one more

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Dave Stark
#29 - 2013-03-27 14:17:40 UTC
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
for the amount of time i actually see my character in game (never) i could just be a blob of slime for all i care.


well when there isn't PvP going and all the rocks are mined , the planets are going and you don't fancy shooting at BEEP BOOP 9000 , I guess the only thing left to do is to look at your avatar and think how much you hate it lol


can't do that while i'm spinning mah shipz.
Xearal
Dead's Prostitutes
The Initiative.
#30 - 2013-03-27 14:22:01 UTC
Actually, Eve is fine in this regard.. if you want to see a really sexist MMo, try scarlet blade.. there's no gender there.. you can only make scantily clad females with too much chest flesh.

Does railgun ammunition come in Hollow Point?

Dave Stark
#31 - 2013-03-27 14:26:12 UTC
Xearal wrote:
Actually, Eve is fine in this regard.. if you want to see a really sexist MMo, try scarlet blade.. there's no gender there.. you can only make scantily clad females with too much chest flesh.


sounds like i might have to try this mmo, it sounds intriguing.
Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#32 - 2013-03-27 16:27:18 UTC
Xearal wrote:
Actually, Eve is fine in this regard.. if you want to see a really sexist MMo, try scarlet blade.. there's no gender there.. you can only make scantily clad females with too much chest flesh.


WELL THEN . I guess I know where to find the largest consumer of cheetos

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#33 - 2013-03-27 16:41:29 UTC
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Herr Esiq wrote:
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Nuff said

Why would someone choose to be a digital rugged men ??

I actually deleted my first character with 1 year of training because the idea of people perceiving me online as a female annoyed me.
In hindsight it was a bit of a extreme move but i do like this toon better.


well that is true .
However , as men we can be as manly as we want to be irl .
Its all a matter of determination and volition.

However ,unless genetic development SKY ROCKET within 40 years , we'll never see the day when people are finally be free from the constrain of our own genes.
And to be frank , playing as a woman in EvE , I THINK I understand why do women stand in front of a mirror for AGES before they leave , why do they spend large sum of their salary on clothes.

As a man , the only kind of clothing I have irl are my suits , my hoodies , my polos ,jeans and shoes.

However , in-game i have a closet that is worth 2 billion isks .
You are for some reason , compelled to achieve aesthetic perfection . Its uncanny Shocked


That's interesting. No troll, I'm saying that seriously. I guess if a person is beautiful, he/she enjoys styling him/herself up and making him/herself more beautiful. I had a male heterosexual model/actor roommate who was like that. Whereas if you're just an ordinary looking guy, one second of mirror time per day is plenty.
Murk Paradox
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2013-03-27 16:48:23 UTC
Anyone interested in playing a female pilot and is a "manly man", I suggested watching the movie "Gamer".

This post has been signed by Murk Paradox and no other accounts, alternate or otherwise. Any other post claiming to be this holder's is subject to being banned at the discretion of the GM Team as it would violate the TOS in regards to impersonation. Signed, Murk Paradox. In triplicate.

Beekeeper Bob
Beekeepers Anonymous
#35 - 2013-03-27 17:10:31 UTC
I just don't like to have to sit down to pee, as you get older, the seeds start hanging too far from the tree.....Lol


Signature removed - CCP Eterne

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#36 - 2013-03-27 18:55:15 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Nuff said

Why would someone choose to be a digital rugged men ??


I like this one more


lol i love it.
Yuki Todako
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2013-03-27 19:22:55 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#38 - 2013-03-27 19:58:55 UTC
Everyone knows that Female armor is stronger per sqare inch compared to Male armor.

Female armor: Mithril g-string, Dragonscale bikini top, Ruby red highheels. HP 40000.

Male armor: Heavy cast iron breastplate, chain mail undershirt, dragonskull helmet, enchanted silver greaves, heavy leather belt of regeneration, Enchanted steel boots of speed. HP 40000.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Steve Spooner
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#39 - 2013-03-27 20:56:08 UTC
Because the only difference between male and female in EVE is the female corpses have boobs.
Praetor Meles
Black Mount Industrial
#40 - 2013-03-27 22:07:24 UTC
Ivy Romanova wrote:
you look like the Sphinx if it were a duck


Top drawer!

Cat fight!

[insert random rubbish that irritates you personally] is further evidence that Eve is dying/thriving*

  • delete as required to make your point
Previous page123Next page