These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

What's in your clipboard?

Author
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#1 - 2013-03-25 21:12:45 UTC
For some reason I have ";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;" in my clipboard.

So, do you dare to press Ctrl+V (or paste equal) and post what is currently in your clipboard?

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-03-25 21:16:00 UTC







(nothing)

(I am surprised myself, since I usually use copy/paste a lot)

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#3 - 2013-03-25 21:18:22 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/sHkhsFH.jpg

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Mizhir
Higher Than Everest
Trigger Happy.
#4 - 2013-03-25 21:19:53 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=218570

Just mailed the link to CCP Eterne, CCP Falcon and CCP Dolan. Hopefully they will spread the story. Or will you Chribba?

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#5 - 2013-03-25 21:28:55 UTC
An image. Obviously, it won't paste. And won't link it neither as it's a RL person.
Nikko Jiangtibayan
Ghosts That Linger
#6 - 2013-03-25 21:59:32 UTC
Edit: url y u no work

Huh. I was sure I'd copied other stuff since I linked that...

Hello...mate. 

Mizhir: "Brakes are for cowards and they makes the ship heavier."

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#7 - 2013-03-25 23:20:34 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=218925&find=unread

Ha I just linked this in Likes thread :P

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#8 - 2013-03-26 00:39:25 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
An image. Obviously, it won't paste. And won't link it neither as it's a RL person.


all pics are rl pics. Smile but i know what you mean. my clipboard has an image of me that i am not posting either. lol
Cam Mikaels
Infinicraft Industries
#9 - 2013-03-26 01:09:37 UTC
http://www.vendetta-online.com/


That's from an IndieDB post where used VO as an example; of a good game passed over because of its dated graphics, actually.

New Infinity dev blog: _http://www.infinity-universe.com/Infinity/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=123&Itemid=49_

Man of many Mackerels.

Eli Green
The Arrow Project
#10 - 2013-03-26 01:11:31 UTC
The specified proxy or server node (886617) is dead

Straight

wumbo

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
#11 - 2013-03-26 01:15:21 UTC
/\^o^/\


That was for a ascii porn site

Out of Pod is getting In the Pod - Join in game channel **IG OOPE **

Rain6636
Team Evil
#12 - 2013-03-26 03:05:34 UTC
today you will post in a Chribba thread


WOW WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

but really, it's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pqoMxnlD1M

...from posting in the "what are you listening to today?" thread.
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#13 - 2013-03-26 03:46:39 UTC
4000

That was all. It was from a building queue in Gnomoria to brew 4000 bottles of strawberry wine.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Dessau
The Scope
#14 - 2013-03-26 03:50:42 UTC
Link to directions for my wife to tomorrow's CCP Player meet-up.
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#15 - 2013-03-26 04:35:19 UTC
Dessau wrote:
Solo is one player, one pilot.



See, I know that's not true because me and 4 friends solo'd a level 4 mission once.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Rain6636
Team Evil
#16 - 2013-03-26 04:47:13 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:
Dessau wrote:
Solo is one player, one pilot.



See, I know that's not true because me and 4 friends solo'd a level 4 mission once.

involuntary laughter achieved, 10/10
Marie Hartinez
Aries Munitions and Defense
#17 - 2013-03-26 05:12:47 UTC

/~`~```~~/ ` ,. , ."\/} ./`~ , }

I have no idea what it means either What?

Surrender is still your slightly less painful option.

Dessau
The Scope
#18 - 2013-03-26 05:39:54 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:
See, I know that's not true because me and 4 friends solo'd a level 4 mission once.

~ELITE PVE~
Meridith Akesia
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#19 - 2013-03-26 07:42:49 UTC
Feed Me - Strange Behaviour


It was a dubstep track i was looking at i think
Graygor
1kB Realty
#20 - 2013-03-26 07:43:37 UTC
Currently this.

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

123Next page