These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

FIO identify "alarming" increase in house sarum military activities

Author
Erik Kaassan
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#41 - 2013-03-19 18:22:49 UTC
Gwen Ikiryo wrote:
This place certainly has a way of making people cynical. Not even the loyalists are considering the notion that the accusations might be untrue.

Ha! Isn't that the hard truth?
Kallo Unarmored
Doomheim
#42 - 2013-03-19 18:25:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Kallo Unarmored
Per Bastet wrote:
I see that everyone is focused on the rumor mill and not looking at all the facts.

The Empress, in her divine grace, has extended the hand of comfort to all the clone soliders that the Caldari and Galente are trying to destroy. They will need transports to move them around, maybe these transports are for carrying their stuff to the empire worlds that have been set aside for them to live on?

I doubt it, with how some holders treat their slaves and past reclaimings I don't see why any clone soldier would trust her word. I think more mercs are heading into null with the pirate factions than risk it in High-Sec.
Silas Vitalia
Nobilita Nera
#43 - 2013-03-19 18:55:13 UTC
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:
House Sarum is only one house, thay pose no bigger threat than House Kador during the time when we destroyed there fleet that tried to invade Solitude.

You might consider why the 'invasion' was allowed to take place unsupported, why the Federation task force was able to respond so quickly and decisively, and who benefited from that series of events.

Or you might support the fiction of brilliant tactics and a stirring victory by the Federation. Your call.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Sepherim
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#44 - 2013-03-20 22:42:53 UTC
Per Bastet wrote:
I see that everyone is focused on the rumor mill and not looking at all the facts.

The Empress, in her divine grace, has extended the hand of comfort to all the clone soliders that the Caldari and Galente are trying to destroy. They will need transports to move them around, maybe these transports are for carrying their stuff to the empire worlds that have been set aside for them to live on?

That is being debated on this other thread, captain Bastet.

Sepherim Catillah Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris Liuteneant Ex-Imperial Navy Imperator Commander

Kithrus
Tzedakah
#45 - 2013-03-21 01:40:02 UTC
As much as I don't like to admit it though the Empire has the largest and best trained standing fleet in the cluster a vast number of those ships are dated and need to be replaced. It would very well be fear mongering on Villores part Lord knows they love their tabloids but should it be what they say I'm not sure how I feel about such things.

On one hand I've given up land titles my place in the Kingdom to better serve the empire. I have died no less then 30 times over the past 4 years in service of the Empire in Imperial null sec. My devotion is not in question and I would follow the Empire to the ends of existence itself.

On the other hand if a man ( or women) doesn't have their word then they are nothing. I know there's always going to be cloak and dagger politics because we do live in ruthless times but there's hiding your hand and hiding your heart. I have made honorable combat whenever I could. I have stood down when I could have won or refused to fight Matari when there are bigger things at stake (Sansha for instance). I don't expect others to return the favor but it is my final grasp on my humanity, that I be honorable. A powerful being capable of ripping entire mortal fleets apart with the right weapons so if I don't have my honor then I'm nothing.

So I turn my eyes now to the Empress, everything I am hangs on what will happen next. I watched Caldari loyalist true to the core suffer and die inside their hearts and now I understand that feeling more then ever. To feel torn between loyalty to the cause you serve and loyalty to yourself.

I wish this moment of torment on no one. Not even my most bitter enemies. May my suffering purchase the graces I need to serve God according to His will.

Darkness is more then absence of light, it is ignorance and corruption. I will be the Bulwark from such things that you may live in the light. Pray so my arms do not grow weary and my footing remain sure.

If you are brave, join me in the dark.

Previous page123