These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

[GSTB] Short Term Bond 120b - Finished

Author
Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
#21 - 2011-11-02 16:59:05 UTC
Interest paid.

◄[♥]►3rd Party Service◄[♥]►

♥ Securing Peace of mind ♥

flakeys
Doomheim
#22 - 2011-11-02 19:58:41 UTC
Grendell wrote:
Interest paid.

Received grendell thanks.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Sixtus
Combined Harvest
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2011-11-03 19:01:28 UTC
Interest payment confirmed.
Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
#24 - 2011-12-02 13:58:21 UTC
Just a heads up, interest will be paid this weekend. My best guess would be Sunday.

Breaker77
Reclamation Industries
#25 - 2011-12-03 00:28:32 UTC
Grendell wrote:
Just a heads up, interest will be paid this weekend. My best guess would be Sunday.

Damn you for having a life! Lol

Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
#26 - 2011-12-05 06:10:28 UTC
Breaker77 wrote:
Grendell wrote:

Damn you for having a life! Lol

I'll try and keep that a secretLol

Also interest has been paid! Enjoy your isk and happy holidays everyone!

flakeys
Doomheim
#27 - 2011-12-05 06:58:26 UTC
Received , thanks.

Breaker77
Reclamation Industries
#28 - 2011-12-05 10:41:12 UTC
Received. Thank you.

Sixtus
Combined Harvest
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2011-12-05 17:44:51 UTC
Kostolany
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2011-12-05 20:23:26 UTC
recieved, thanks

No fear, pain is only temporary.

flakeys
Doomheim
#31 - 2012-01-02 23:14:48 UTC
Grendell the interest payment should be one of the next days.I'd like to ask to find somebody else to take my place after that.

Not in a rush so i'll hear when you have found one or more persons to fill in my 30 B investment.

Thanks

Magnu Stormhawk
#32 - 2012-01-03 09:03:58 UTC
flakeys wrote:
Grendell the interest payment should be one of the next days.I'd like to ask to find somebody else to take my place after that.

Not in a rush so i'll hear when you have found one or more persons to fill in my 30 B investment.

Thanks

I might be willing to take 20b of this, unless there are already reserves lined up. How long is left on the term?
Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
#33 - 2012-01-03 19:23:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Grendell
flakeys wrote:

Thanks

Sounds good Flakeys! I will let you know as soon as your portion is replaced. It shouldn't take very long at all., I jsut need to mail the reservations and fill the last portion. I will keep you posted!

Magnu Stormhawk wrote:

I might be willing to take 20b of this, unless there are already reserves lined up. How long is left on the term?

Hello storm, if all the reservations come through, there should be about 6b left to fill that I can put your name on. If you would like to fill up to 20b. I can put your name down as a backup. should the reservations not come through or if somebody else needs to cash out early!

I'll also get you all an update on the term!

Let me know!

Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
#34 - 2012-01-03 19:25:32 UTC
Oops I forgot to mention, I paid out interest. I knew I forgot to say something.Lol

Magnu Stormhawk
#35 - 2012-01-03 19:44:30 UTC
Grendell wrote:
flakeys wrote:

Thanks

Sounds good Flakeys! I will let you know as soon as your portion is replaced. It shouldn't take very long at all., I jsut need to mail the reservations and fill the last portion. I will keep you posted!

Magnu Stormhawk wrote:

Hello storm, if all the reservations come through, there should be about 6b left to fill that I can put your name on. If you would like to fill up to 20b. I can put your name down as a backup. should the reservations not come through or if somebody else needs to cash out early!

I'll also get you all an update on the term!

Let me know!

Sounds good to me.
flakeys
Doomheim
#36 - 2012-01-03 20:36:23 UTC
interest received.

Thanks grendell , kinda placing isk to own use currently and as this is my last investment i am closing it down too.

I'll hear from you when the deal can be closed or feel free to send me the isk with a corresponding mail.

ursu5
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#37 - 2012-01-03 21:16:44 UTC
I want to increase investment by a further 6 billion if the possibilities, waiting for an answer, tnx
Sixtus
Combined Harvest
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2012-01-04 19:13:14 UTC
Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
#39 - 2012-01-06 13:11:59 UTC
Small update, I'm going to wait out today to see which reservations respond and which don't. After that I'll start filling up flakeys portion.

flakeys
Doomheim
#40 - 2012-01-06 15:10:03 UTC
Grendell wrote:
Small update, I'm going to wait out today to see which reservations respond and which don't. After that I'll start filling up flakeys portion.

Speaking for myself mate , not in a rush so take your time.

Previous page123Next page