These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

- PSYCHOBITCH - FOR CSM8 - the Charlie Sheen candidate [ QUALIFIED ]

First post First post
Author
Scarr Face
EdgeGamers
#41 - 2013-03-15 05:18:38 UTC
Best Man for the Job
XavierVE
No Corporation for Old Spacemen
#42 - 2013-03-15 07:38:44 UTC  |  Edited by: XavierVE
Last time you ran for CSM, you sent the following to your alliance:

Quote:
Every ships that you are flying must be called

PsychoBitch for CSM

Until the CSM election is over. Those not doing so will be fined 5 million isk per incident.

That is all...

Do you regret trying to strong-arm your alliance members into campaigning for you by threatening to fine them five million isk if they didn't name EVERY SHIP THEY OWN as an advert for your campaign?

Seems like a pretty shoddy thing to try to do to those who fly with you. I mean, if they wanted to support you, wouldn't they do so anyways without the draconian, overbearing threat?
Captain Beka Valentine
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#43 - 2013-03-15 10:09:47 UTC
You have my vote
Big smileBig smileBig smile
PsychoBitch
Playboy Enterprises
Dark Taboo
#44 - 2013-03-15 16:37:26 UTC  |  Edited by: PsychoBitch
I am certainly not saying that the current CMS7 are malicious, negligent, neglectful, slipshod, careless, tentative, remiss, thoughtless about the needs of the playerbase, timid, forgetful, lax, oblivious, ignorant, ill-informed, malevolent, spiteful, vindictive or malign. But, We could have done much better.

Player owned structures should get a major overhaul, even if this means less development time is left for other areas of the game... Agreed. They need a top to bottom revamp. When we came up with the idea of "fuel pellets" when POS's first came out, they were not supposed to REPLACE regular fuel. But, be an additional form of being able to fuel your tower and perhaps provide savings. Instead CCP F's it up again. GREAT WORK.

Pirating as a profession needs significant development attention from CCP... Agree. Pirating, salvaging, ECM, all should have special abilities if you train specific skills that specialize the profession. The bounty system needs to be completely reworked - at the moment it's just a way to give money to the player - he hops in an empty clone and uses an alt to kill himself, thus collecting your isk that you paid out cos you were so mad at him - talk about adding insult to injury!
PsychoBitch
Playboy Enterprises
Dark Taboo
#45 - 2013-03-15 16:39:46 UTC  |  Edited by: PsychoBitch
XavierVE wrote:

Quote:

PsychoBitch for CSM

Until the CSM election is over. Those not doing so will be fined 5 million isk per incident.

That is all...

Do you regret trying to strong-arm your alliance members into campaigning for you by threatening to fine them five million isk if they didn't name EVERY SHIP THEY OWN as an advert for your campaign?

Seems like a pretty shoddy thing to try to do to those who fly with you. I mean, if they wanted to support you, wouldn't they do so anyways without the draconian, overbearing threat?

All the members enjoyed the humor with which it was done. Don't be a fool. Back under your bridge, troll.
Ace'o Spades
Playboy Enterprises
Dark Taboo
#46 - 2013-03-16 00:41:57 UTC
LOL
Admiral Weatheral
Playboy Enterprises
Dark Taboo
#47 - 2013-03-16 12:40:23 UTC
got my vote!
DarthMouthVader
Playboy Enterprises - Tokyo
#48 - 2013-03-16 17:34:01 UTC
I am with you boss!
Jinx Jameson
Dead Cow Theory
#49 - 2013-03-17 12:30:53 UTC
Good to see, simple minds also read the forums.

(Peebs, can I have my 5 mil now, I need new shoe's.)

Oh, and yeah PB for President!

XavierVE wrote:

Quote:

PsychoBitch for CSM

That is all...

Rico Raceway
Dog Soldier Collective
#50 - 2013-03-17 12:33:31 UTC
Without the shadow of a doubt, the 'skullfucking' best man for the job.
Tom Templar
Absolutely Priceless
#51 - 2013-03-17 12:39:59 UTC
I give my vote to anyone that isn't James315, so enjoy.
Frying Doom
#52 - 2013-03-17 13:10:40 UTC
I do not follow US Politics very closely, but I must ask, does running again make you the Romney Candidate?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Baldur Smart
Andoya Spaceport
#53 - 2013-03-17 18:03:37 UTC
PsycoBitch you have my vote. You are 10 years in the game, you got the knowledge, your are a gentleman and a great CEO, go go go ! Pirate
PsychoBitch
Playboy Enterprises
Dark Taboo
#54 - 2013-03-18 17:09:58 UTC
Thanks for your support!!
Siresa Talesi
Doomheim
#55 - 2013-03-18 20:44:03 UTC
First off, you make an awful lot of claims of things that will somehow be magically fixed if you are elected. The sheer magnitude of what you are proposing will be impossible for CCP to accomplish in the space of a single CSM season. How exactly do you plan to make all of this a reality? You're either just blowing steam to pander to the "easily impressed" crowd, or you have no understanding of the reality of what the CSM can accomplish.

Secondly, there's this:

PsychoBitch wrote:
The bounty system needs to be completely reworked - at the moment it's just a way to give money to the player - he hops in an empty clone and uses an alt to kill himself, thus collecting your isk that you paid out cos you were so mad at him - talk about adding insult to injury!

Have you even heard of a little thing called "Retribution"? One has to wonder if you even actually play this game if you're unaware of the major changes that have already taken place. I'd prefer a candidate who actually has a clue about what's going on.

So thanks, but no.
PsychoBitch
Playboy Enterprises
Dark Taboo
#56 - 2013-03-18 22:32:21 UTC
Campaign statement: I have played Eve since Beta. (Read: 10 years) I have seen the ridiculous things CCP has done - and like you - I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!

Contact information
Website URL: http://www.eve-online-dark-taboo.com/vote
Twitter name: none
Campaign thread URL: http://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=214838&find=unread
Can users evemail: yes
Can users convo you: no
Public email address: none

Experience in Eve: have played Eve since Beta. (Read: 10 years), I have done everything, high sec, low sec, 0.0, built and flown titans and all the ships inbetween.

Real life experience: I run several successful businesses in RL and if anyone who worked for me performed the way CCP does - THEY WOULD BE FIRED!

If you could choose the theme of the next winter expansion, it would be:
Pirates and AI get REAL. Missions become dynamic and include WALKING IN STATIONS

What are the top three issues currently facing EVE and why?
POS - a perennial mess - I have the solution
0.0 Sov - another perennial mess - I have the solution
Content - Let's keep peeps from the eve creep of getting bored.

In what way do you think the CSM can be improved?
By getting people in the CSM that actually do something and kick some ass!.

f a player wants to get in touch with you, the best way to contact you is:
In-game,
Paxton Brimstone
Miners In Possession
#57 - 2013-03-18 23:30:43 UTC
Nothing really original here to read. Most 99.9% is all been hashed and re-hashed on many blogs and podcasts. You obviously have no idea how being on CSM works and as such you promise the world so as to try and garner the extra votes to perhaps win a free ride to Iceland soon. My only wish is that most of eve doesn't sniff airplane glue and so sanely doesn't vote for you. You bring no unique views or ideas from the masses and most clearly are shamelessly courting votes from a frustrated and ignorant player base. Come on give us something to set you aside with, give us a issue with eve that you have unique or controversial idea on how to make it better or fix it. If you cant stand on your own feet how can you stand for us?
No seeum
The Organization of Fire and Steel
Elementium Alliance
#58 - 2013-03-19 00:10:52 UTC
Bout time you start talking straight defifacation!!!

You got my vote.
Aleis
Playboy Enterprises
Dark Taboo
#59 - 2013-03-19 22:57:41 UTC
Got my vote!
HighBirdDeuce
Playboy Enterprises Holding
Dark Taboo
#60 - 2013-03-20 22:35:08 UTC
I am all for you! Get Walking in stations FIXED!