These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Ban Market Speculation

First post
Author
Friggz
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#21 - 2013-03-07 05:52:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Friggz
Garr Khan wrote:
Pwnzer wrote:
Today I bought up all of a particular T2 ship in Jita and marked up the price about 45% of what I paid for them. It only required just over 2 billion ISK. You're welcome. Twisted

Seriously though, quit your crying and get in on the game and make some ISK.

No thanks, I make my ISK the old-fashioned and honorable way; Veldspar mining 3 jumps from Jita.

Did you know you get a free 1000 isk every time you make a new character!? Just make an alt then biomass it once you can, over and over! UNLIMITED ISK! Take advantage of it now before CCP fixes the exploit!
Arronicus
State War Academy
Caldari State
#22 - 2013-03-07 06:22:27 UTC
Friggz wrote:
Garr Khan wrote:
Pwnzer wrote:
Today I bought up all of a particular T2 ship in Jita and marked up the price about 45% of what I paid for them. It only required just over 2 billion ISK. You're welcome. Twisted

No thanks, I make my ISK the old-fashioned and honorable way; Veldspar mining 3 jumps from Jita.

Did you know you get a free 1000 isk every time you make a new character!? Just make an alt then biomass it once you can, over and over! UNLIMITED ISK! Take advantage of it now before CCP fixes the exploit!

Or you could do one better, and rapidly click through the initial tutorial guide really quickly. Gives you some ammo and a gun and shield booster, maybe even an afterburner I think ALL FOR FREE
Bob Killan
Dzark Asylum
#23 - 2013-03-07 11:24:07 UTC
Garr Khan wrote:
It's unfair to end-user market participants, results in wild price swings that are entirely disconnected from the underlying value of the asset in question, is blatant meta-gaming that adds nothing to the gaming experience, and is dominated by groups that refer to themselves using offensive religio-ethnic slurs... Discuss...

Ok lets run with this a second.

Ban speculation.

As all trading is speculation, ie Im going to buy that because I speculate i can sell it for that.

So no more traders.

"It's unfair to end-user market participants there are no Items for us to buy"

Discuss.......
Vurt Konne
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2013-03-07 11:34:37 UTC
Garr Khan wrote:
It's unfair
is blatant meta-gaming that adds nothing to the gaming experience,

Why did no one tell me that before? I will stop trying to get a good price for the goods I create. Instead I will just produce with the minerals I mine for free and will charge you only what I have to pay for the usage of the production line.
Thanks for opening my eyes.

Kurt Vonnegut wrote:

Why don't you take a flying **** at a rolling doughnut. Why don't you take a flying **** at the mooooooooooooon!
Quinzel Nikulainen
Kokako Acquisitions
#25 - 2013-03-07 13:05:01 UTC
Friggz wrote:

I did that until I realized I could make more ISK (due to the biomass timer) rapidly undocking/docking an alt in rookie ships and popping them with a T1 crystal Oracle for infinite complimentary Tritanium.

Ex-Kaalakiota citizen. Ex-Hyasyoda citizen. CEO of KŌKAK, a Nugoeihuvi affiliate corporation.

flakeys
Doomheim
#26 - 2013-03-07 15:07:16 UTC
ISD Suvetar wrote:
Moved to a better location for this topic.

Great idea .... feel free to move more trollposts here.

Ow yeah btw , indeed it was meant with a bit of sarcasm.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Bob Killan
Dzark Asylum
#27 - 2013-03-07 15:28:35 UTC
ISD Suvetar wrote:
Moved to a better location for this topic.

Not to tell you how to do your job but does this belong here:-

Features and Ideas
Tom Hagen
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#28 - 2013-03-07 15:45:55 UTC
Well now it is official. MD isn't even respected by the ISD anymore.. Can we get any lower on the social ladder in this forum?
flakeys
Doomheim
#29 - 2013-03-07 16:12:33 UTC
Tom Hagen wrote:
Well now it is official. MD isn't even respected by the ISD anymore.. Can we get any lower on the social ladder in this forum?

SO the move from the MD down bottom to middle in the forum startpage didn't help eh?

Too bad , all those guys who quit to the honourable e-bank forum because of that move could stil be here being elite MD'ers Cry .

Wyke Mossari
Staner Industries
#30 - 2013-03-07 20:06:35 UTC
Arronicus wrote:
Friggz wrote:
Garr Khan wrote:
Pwnzer wrote:

Or you could do one better, and rapidly click through the initial tutorial guide really quickly. Gives you some ammo and a gun and shield booster, maybe even an afterburner I think ALL FOR FREE

((looks over shoulder, then turns to type))

Why stop there, you could do the career agents as well and earn about 8million ISK for free.

Zircon Dasher
#31 - 2013-03-07 20:17:28 UTC
Wyke Mossari wrote:
earn.............. free.

[sing]

which one of these things is not like the other?
which one of these things does not belong?

[/sing]

Nerfing High-sec is never the answer. It is the question. The answer is 'YES'.

Alex Grison
Grison Universal
#32 - 2013-03-07 20:40:36 UTC
Zircon Dasher wrote:
Wyke Mossari wrote:
earn.............. free.

[sing]

which one of these things is not like the other?
which one of these things does not belong?

[/sing]

[sing]

circles don't belong because they suck
if you like circles you might be a duck
enchilada blah-blah-blah

[/sing]

yes

W3370Pi4
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#33 - 2013-03-07 21:22:42 UTC
BAN CAPITALISM ALL TOGETHER !!!!!

flakeys
Doomheim
#34 - 2013-03-07 22:29:18 UTC
yeah YEAH and ban mailing lists ...... uhm i mean no .... well yes but ....... ah funk it Shocked

W3370Pi4
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#35 - 2013-03-07 23:34:40 UTC
flakeys wrote:
yeah YEAH and ban mailing lists ...... uhm i mean no .... well yes but ....... ah funk it Shocked

lol

Candy Oshea
Techfree Investment Group
#36 - 2013-03-08 00:40:06 UTC
Procurer, coz mining should only be 1 button.

iCandy  - I have accidently swallowed some Scrabble tiles, my next shit could spell disaster!

Luxotor
This Cyno Will Eventually Make Sense
#37 - 2013-03-08 01:52:05 UTC
Ban market speculation?

Might as well try banning eating or sleeping.

THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF TERRORS!

Mu-Shi Ai
Hosono House
#38 - 2013-03-08 05:21:01 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
I double checked, this is not "Trash Bin", so no, you did not move it to a better location for this topic. Blink

Have seen MD lately? I think "trash bin" is a pretty good descriptor.
flakeys
Doomheim
#39 - 2013-03-08 09:42:09 UTC  |  Edited by: flakeys
Mu-Shi Ai wrote:
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
I double checked, this is not "Trash Bin", so no, you did not move it to a better location for this topic. Blink

Have seen MD lately? I think "trash bin" is a pretty good descriptor.

What are you doing looking through the trash bin ? Roll

Come on guys let's all throw some isk together to help out homeles mu-shi , guys looking through the trash for something to eat P

GreenSeed
#40 - 2013-03-08 10:55:30 UTC
Montevius Williams wrote:
Only two things need to be changed with EVE's market

1. Add a functioning stock market

ok, just to witness hilarious levels of volatility.
Montevius Williams wrote:
2. Remove the margin trading scam

no
Previous page123Next page