These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

[WTB] Carrier pilot (No budget limit)

First post
Author
Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#1 - 2013-03-03 13:17:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Mostlyharmlesss
Looking to buy a carrier pilot, preferely on the way to Supercarrier.


Required skills:
ArrowCybernetics V
ArrowFighters V
ArrowTactical Logistics Reconfiguration IV
ArrowRacial carrier skill at IV
ArrowArmor comps at IV
ArrowHull Upgrades V
ArrowJDC V

Please be aware that if you are lacking ANY of these skills, your character will NOT be considered.
Ideally the character should be specialized into flying a carrier, as I will not pay extra for unnecessary skills (ie: Don't have 5 mil SP in missiles).

Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

samuel1
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-03-03 13:44:32 UTC  |  Edited by: samuel1
I'm aware your looking for armour but hers my Wyvern pilot I'm considering selling pretty much perfect let us know if your interested . http://eveboard.com/pilot/bullshoals
L4mp3rt
Shadow Legions.
Warped Intentions
#3 - 2013-03-03 13:46:34 UTC
http://eveboard.com/pilot/L4mp3rt

perfect including triage 2, thermodynamics and booster drug skills at 5
dread also

35 bil
Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#4 - 2013-03-03 14:17:30 UTC
Hi samuel1 and L4mp3rt.

Both of above characters have too much wasted SP for what I need. Sorry.

I have changed the OP to reflect this.

Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2013-03-04 18:01:16 UTC
Still looking

Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

Ponty
League of Gentlemen
The Initiative.
#6 - 2013-03-04 20:19:51 UTC
Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#7 - 2013-03-05 00:12:31 UTC
Ponty wrote:


Please don't do like this guy, and read the OP.

Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2013-03-06 14:28:38 UTC
Mostlyharmlesss wrote:
Still looking

Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#9 - 2013-03-07 12:40:11 UTC
Mostlyharmlesss wrote:
Mostlyharmlesss wrote:
Still looking


Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#10 - 2013-03-08 20:01:39 UTC
After a few in-game EVE mails: Please read the damn OP.

Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

Greend
Desert Pirates Cartel
#11 - 2013-03-08 20:12:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Greend
I wonder how many of the buyers that want a "strictly specialized char" and "will not pay for skills that they dont use" really get one. What i saw from the forums in the last weeks mostly shows that

1. Someone who works for training a very specialized char isnt usually doing this in order to sell it ( unless maybe if it means only a few months of training, like a T3 booster ) and

2. If he indeeds decides to sell it, he will usually ask for ( and get ) a price alot higher than the average isk-per-sp price. In fact, most of the highly specialized chars end up being sold for more isk than the chars with 20-30% more SPs in "wasted" skills.
Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#12 - 2013-03-08 20:19:17 UTC
Greend wrote:
I wonder how many of the buyers that want a "strictly specialized char" and "will not pay for skills that they dont use" really get one. What i saw from the forums in the last weeks mostly shows that

1. Someone who works for training a very specialized char isnt usually doing this in order to sell it ( unless maybe if it means only a few months of training, like a T3 booster ) and

2. If he indeeds decides to sell it, he will usually ask for ( and get ) a price alot higher than the average isk-per-sp price. In fact, most of the highly specialized chars end up being sold for more isk than the chars with 20-30% more SPs in "wasted" skills.


What part of "No budget limit" don't you get?

Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

Nymgy Den
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2013-03-08 20:28:12 UTC
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dark_Kano

one of the skills u listed isnt 5, however he can more than fly a sup cap
Greend
Desert Pirates Cartel
#14 - 2013-03-08 20:29:02 UTC
Mostlyharmlesss wrote:
Greend wrote:
I wonder how many of the buyers that want a "strictly specialized char" and "will not pay for skills that they dont use" really get one. What i saw from the forums in the last weeks mostly shows that

1. Someone who works for training a very specialized char isnt usually doing this in order to sell it ( unless maybe if it means only a few months of training, like a T3 booster ) and

2. If he indeeds decides to sell it, he will usually ask for ( and get ) a price alot higher than the average isk-per-sp price. In fact, most of the highly specialized chars end up being sold for more isk than the chars with 20-30% more SPs in "wasted" skills.


What part of "No budget limit" don't you get?


Obviously that didnt help you attract one of those chars in the last 6 days :)
Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#15 - 2013-03-08 20:33:37 UTC
Greend wrote:
Mostlyharmlesss wrote:
Greend wrote:
I wonder how many of the buyers that want a "strictly specialized char" and "will not pay for skills that they dont use" really get one. What i saw from the forums in the last weeks mostly shows that

1. Someone who works for training a very specialized char isnt usually doing this in order to sell it ( unless maybe if it means only a few months of training, like a T3 booster ) and

2. If he indeeds decides to sell it, he will usually ask for ( and get ) a price alot higher than the average isk-per-sp price. In fact, most of the highly specialized chars end up being sold for more isk than the chars with 20-30% more SPs in "wasted" skills.


What part of "No budget limit" don't you get?


Obviously that didnt help you attract one of those chars in the last 6 days :)


Don't be an idiot. I don't expect a character like this to show up over night. I'm not in a rush. Come back in 10-12 months when I could've trained one with those kind of skills. THEN your point is valid.

Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#16 - 2013-03-08 20:43:54 UTC
Nymgy Den wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dark_Kano

one of the skills u listed isnt 5, however he can more than fly a sup cap


Just had a nice talk with this guy, and the character has too much wasted SP, and lacked JDC 5, so I couldn't justify the price he was asking for it.

Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

Greend
Desert Pirates Cartel
#17 - 2013-03-08 20:45:11 UTC
Mostlyharmlesss wrote:
Don't be an idiot.


Well this really proves you are not one.
Nymgy Den
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#18 - 2013-03-08 20:49:47 UTC
Mostlyharmlesss wrote:
Nymgy Den wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dark_Kano

one of the skills u listed isnt 5, however he can more than fly a sup cap


Just had a nice talk with this guy, and the character has too much wasted SP, and lacked JDC 5, so I couldn't justify the price he was asking for it.






Ya but the wasted sp wasin Gunnery, i dont see that as a waste, no worries thou, fly safe
Mostlyharmlesss
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#19 - 2013-03-08 20:52:39 UTC
Nymgy Den wrote:
Mostlyharmlesss wrote:
Nymgy Den wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dark_Kano

one of the skills u listed isnt 5, however he can more than fly a sup cap


Just had a nice talk with this guy, and the character has too much wasted SP, and lacked JDC 5, so I couldn't justify the price he was asking for it.






Ya but the wasted sp wasin Gunnery, i dont see that as a waste, no worries thou, fly safe


Like I said in our chat, a pure carrier pilot doesn't need 16 mil SP in gunnery :)

Follow me on Twitter for the latest regarding GoonSwarm Federation and our recruitment drives!

Franklin Stuart
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2013-03-08 20:57:35 UTC
Uber superpilot

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Franklin_Stuart password 123654

make me an offer i can`t refuse
12Next page